All Comments on 'Elena, My Love Ch. 03'

by SueBrasil

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
WOW

I hope they get married and go away somewhere, maybe an inheritance from the parents or uncle, that they didn't know about. Some countries will marry people without any questions. Thank you it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AwSome...

Its an mindblowing story of PURE LOVE of Bro-Sis SO FAR....please don't let jasmine Or jackson come in their Love Life...that would be disaster...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

I love this series, and as the previous comment, I hope you gave a happily ever after ending for the two, and don't let Jackson and Jasmine get in the way... Heck, if possible, hook them up together. 5/5 mate :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
madly sexy.....

Dude damn....i m falling in love with this series...i m waiting for the next chptr....write it soon dude....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW....

Keep it coming, I love the serie. Just don't let anyone join them, I hate those things. That will spoil the love between them.

IshmoviesIshmoviesalmost 11 years ago
Escort

I get the feeling Elena is an escort and her brother doesnt know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How long

How long must we wait friend... I managed to write my thesis of 120 pages before you came to with a new chapter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This was a very romantic as well as quite loving story along with a lot of fine sex.

The last page of Chapter was bad, I tried several ways to approach it. I guess that it was the name Paradise Hotel that attracted Elena. No matter, great story. This was one of the best presented brother/sister sex I have ever read and I read a lot. I am too old for anything else, LOL. Thank you for writing.

wcountrybobwcountrybobalmost 10 years ago
friend

I'm glad you didn't have him fuck that other girl! That messes with me when people do that. I feel if they love each other as much as you say they do it wouldn't happen!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent story. Please keep Elena and Alan exclusive to each other. It always ruins the story when others are brought into a pure love story, and that's what you have here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yh....

Keep elana and alan an exclusive couple also why doesnt alan have a job it seems he is a freeloader to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written porn story

I know this is a porn story but it does not make it as a love story.He's not in love with her he is in lust.What a weak man,he needs to behave like one and not like a man girl.If he really loved her it would be an equal relationship.He treats her as his whore.I have been together with my sister since we were 18 and she 19.All our lives we have been inseparable,we played together and would go everywhere together and were always each other's best friend.At night she would snuggle up while we watched TV and she would come to sleep with me.Our parents would find us in each other's arms in the morning.It was totally innocent.When we became teenagers our parents told us our behaviour was now inappropriate but we never stopped and they gave up telling us.They knew it was innocent but told us that they were desperately worried about our relationship as we never had boy and girlfriends and it was not healthy.We had friends but we only really needed each other.We had no secrets from each other.When I was 18 and she 19 she one evening asked why I never had had a girlfriend.I told her I was in love but would not tell her who it was.For about a week she was unbearable,crying and in a real mess and kept asking who of her friends it was.I would not say and every time I tried to comfort her it made it worse.Mom said she had girl problems and too leave her be.I was very nieve but I was scared to tell her the only secret I'd ever kept from her for fear I'd loose her.One evening she asked if it was her and I told her it was but did not want anything to change as I did not want to loose her.She told me she had been in love with me since she was 16 and that Mom knew and had talked to her about it then.We told our parents immediately before anything sexual had taken place(except kissing) and all hell broke loose.Dad wanted to call the police and have me arrested but Mom and Sue stopped him.We had to move away from Welwyn Garden City immediately and went to Torbay.We have lived as man and wife for over 35 years have had two beautiful girls now grown up and love each other more each day.We are still inseparable and have never even had a serious argument.I would never ever do anything to hurt her in any way.I love her with my very essence she's in my DNA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY????

In what parallel universe could that scene in the dressing room possibly occur? The time required alone would have certainly attracted notice, not to speak of the noise. My girlfriend and I once had an encounter in a dressing room, but as much fun as it would be to have spent the kind of time Alan and Elena did at it, the thought of security ripping the door open and the police getting involved kept it short but sweet. One can only stretch the limits of credibility so far, even in fiction.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Nice story

What happened to the birthday party and Jasmine? The dynamic of the story is more of a mom-son relationship.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
A very romantic and sexy read

I wonder if he did ever take his "friend" out as he promised.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
English your natural language?

The story is quite disjointed in an annoying way. If English is not your language that explains it. 4/5 from me

Enjoyed the story because of the happy ending

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

feels unfinished. This was great series but there are still things unfinished. Like him rejecting Jasmine. I need that lol please give us a pt 4!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous