Eleven Inch Harold Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

I slowly unbuckled my belt then unzipped my pants. She wanted this dick and I was going to give it to her nice and slow. I slowly pushed my pants and shorts down together. Mrs. Cotton's eyes grew wider the more of my dick she saw. "Oh my! They weren't lying! That has got to be the most magnificent cock I've ever seen." She set her glass down and reached out to it. She hefted it to test its weight and sighed. Then she looked up at me. "A cock this size could do a lot of damage to my poor pussy. You had better be gentle!" I reached down and caressed her face. "A beautiful woman like you? A man would have to be a fool not to go slow and gentle." She smiled. "I knew last night that you were a classy bastard."

With that, she leaned over the bed, and took the head in her mouth. Mrs. Cotton licked my dick like a little kid licking an all day sucker. Slowly she pulled me closer, until I was lying down beside her. She bent over me and captured my dick in her mouth. Unlike Sharon, Mrs. Cotton didn't slurp my dick. Instead, she just whimpered as she sucked and licked it. My dick didn't get much bigger as I grew hard. But by the time I was fully hard, Mrs. Cotton was slowly working her stretched lips up and down the head. She drew back and looked at me. "Damn! I can barely get my lips around this monster. I heard that black guys were big, but shit!" She sat back and I handed her, her glass.

We sipped in silence. Then I set my drink down. Turning towards her, I gently kissed her lips. As I kissed her, I slipped her shoulder straps off. I kissed my way down her body as I slipped her nightgown down. I stayed at her tits, licking and sucking, until she sighed and pushed my head lower. When she lifted her hips, I held them up while I pulled her gown free. Then I kissed her navel and down to the trim panty cut hair around her cunt. She smelled of cinnamon. Mrs. Cotton opened her thighs slowly as I kissed my way to her cunt. And when my tongue slid up and down her slit, she moaned loudly. Mrs. Penworth told me I couldn't fuck her like a common street slut. So I took my time.

Mrs. Cotton had experienced two orgasms before she begged me to fuck her. I rolled over onto my back and pulled her on top. "You can better control how far it slides up your cunt this way." I lifted my head and captured one of her erect nipples. "And I can better suck these delicious morsels. Mrs. Cotton reached between us and grasped my dick. She held it as she positioned her pussy above it. Then she gently lowered herself. Her eyes widened as she slid the swollen head in her cunt. "Damn! My pussy has never been this stuffed before. Oh Harold! This monster cock could kill me!" Then she smiled a big grin. "Oh but what a way to go!"

Mrs. Cotton rode my dick until she had taken about half of it. Damn! For an older bitch, this white slut knew how to ride a hard dick. She worked her pussy up and down making some of the weirdest faces as she fucked me. One think I am good at is holding back my own climax. I used to love to make a pussy sore, fuckin it for a long time, before I shot my load into it. But I didn't try any of that shit with Mrs. Cotton. She began to cry out, as her climax grew closer. I held onto her hips so she wouldn't slip and hurt her pussy. "Harold! You big dick monster! You black motherfucker! Fuck my cunt! Shove that monster dick up my cunt!"

Mrs. Cotton was screaming at the top of her lungs. Then with one blood-curdling scream she stiffened. Her pussy pulsed around my dick. Then her eyes grew wide. I felt her hot flood wash over my cock and balls. Mrs. Cotton screamed again. That was when I realized that it wasn't just cum that was shooting from her cunt. I held her until she stopped shaking. Then let her gently roll off me. As my dick pulled free of her cunt, she cried out again. Then she just lay on her back gulping in lungs full of air. I slowly stroked my hard dick. I still hadn't cum yet. Mrs. Cotton looked over at me thru half-closed eyelids. When she saw my hard dick, she groaned. "Shit! It looks even bigger than before. Give me a few minutes and I'll take care of it for you."

Mrs. Cotton lay there rubbing her stomach. "I've never felt a dick so far up my cunt before. It's a good thing my husband doesn't fuck me often. It will take a week for my pussy to shrink back down to normal size." Mrs. Cotton rolled over on her stomach and wiggled down until her head was in my lap. She licked my dick clean then sucked the head between her lips. She lifted her head and looked at me. "Cum in my mouth. I want to swallow all this delicious cum." I smiled at her and stroked my dick as she attacked the head with her lips. It didn't take long for me to cum. With a moan and a grunt, I felt my hot cum boil up my shaft. Even as fast as she swallowed, most of my cum spurted from her mouth. But she licked up every drop.

Mrs. Cotton lay on her back looking at me. "Harold! That was the best fuck I've ever had. I knew when I looked at you, that you would be terrific in bed. I'm gonna have to see you again. I'll let Mrs. Penworth know when. There's an envelope on the dresser. Take a shower and go back to work." Mrs. Cotton rolled over and I soon heard her soft breathing. Shit! Just like that she had gone to sleep. Dismissing me like some cheap trick. I picked up my pants and walked towards the bathroom. Snatching up the envelope, I tore it open. Inside was 5 crisp, new, $500.00 bills. I looked at the money and then back at the sleeping Mrs. Cotton. Shit! For this kind of money, she could have my dick anytime.

I smiled thru my shower and walked out the door a happy man. I went back to work and there was a message waiting for me. I was to report to Mrs. Penworth's office. I walked in and she smiled at me. "I just finished talking to Mrs. Cotton. My! My! She couldn't stop raving about you." she handed me an envelope. I looked at it and opened it. Inside was $1500.00. I handed it back to her. "Mrs. Cotton already gave me $2500.00. I guess that was my tip for doing a good job." Mrs. Penworth looked at me and smiled. "Sit down, Harold!" she got up and walked around the desk. I couldn’t help but stare at her legs. She always wore high heels and they made her legs look terrific. She saw me looking and smiled.

Mrs. Penworth handed me the envelope back. "Harold! I promised you $1500.00 for doing me this favor. If Mrs. Cotton wanted to pay you for your services, that's between you and her. Now I know that you may feel like I'm trying to turn you into a whore. But I'm not. Business is done in many different ways. Some million dollar deals are done on the golf course. Some are done in the bedroom. You have something many of my friends would love to get. An 11 inch, hard, fat, long black cock! And they have something that I want to get. Their help and business! We could make a great team, you and I. Would you like to help me out?"

I looked up into her face. Mrs. Penworth was offering to pimp him out for his dick. But then he thought about the money. He had just fucked a rich white bitch and became 35 hundred dollars richer. Harold stood up and held his hand out. Mrs. Penworth smiled as she took it. She shook his hand and held it, looking into his eyes. Then her eyes grew cold. "Don't ever think of trying to fuck me on this deal. I can do things you never even dreamed of. High finance can be a very dangerous business. You will take your orders from me, and only me! You will never make private arrangements with any of the women I introduce you to. Understood?" from the tone of her voice, Harold knew he was in the big leagues.

"You're the boss, Mrs. Penworth. I work for you. I'll never forget that." She searched his face, then smiled. "I'm changing your job. You are now, the Director of Special Projects. This will leave you free to go to the appointments I make for you. You will buy yourself a new wardrobe! Black suits! Tuxedos! Etc. And you will be assigned a company car." She looked at his face and laughed. "Don't be so surprised. Your work speaks for itself. And I don’t mean your work with your dick. I already discussed this with the Board last week. Now! I'm famished. Take me to lunch." She tossed him a credit card. On it was embossed the name, "Harold Johnson, Dir. Spec. Proj." As they walked to the Executive elevator, Mrs. Penworth was already telling him about another businesswoman that she wanted him to meet. But that's another story.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12