Eleven Inch Harold Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,216 Followers

Harold looked at the woman but didn't say a word. She watched him as he sipped his drink. "I'm not stupid enough to give out big salaries and then let some young fool walk off after I have spent time and money training him." Harold sipped his drink. "Cynthia! I've made more money in the last few months, than I made in a year on other jobs. You don't have to worry about my leaving for something better. Besides, I love the fringe benefits." Cynthia looked at Harold. "No Harold. You don't understand. The people I pay those big salaries to don't just work for me. I own them. Just like I own Gloria." Harold smiled as he sipped his drink. "I'm not gonna call you Mistress, no matter how much money you pay me. But like I said, I make enough money to be comfortable."

Gloria took a big swallow from her glass. Then she bent over and captured Harold's dick in her mouth. The ice cubes in her mouth made him shiver. But didn't stop his dick from getting nice and hard. Gloria sucked him for a bit, then opened her mouth and sat up. "I really like it up my ass. And don't worry, you don't have to be gentle." With that, she got up on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. Harold got up from the bed and walked over behind her. Her soft white ass looked good. And when Harold spread her cheeks, he could see that she had been fucked in her ass a lot. She didn't have the tight puckered ring most people have. Stroking his dick, Harold rubbed it up and down her crack. She reached over and handed him some ointment.

Harold lubed his dick and smeared a good portion around her hole. Then he placed the tip at her opening. Cynthia turned her head and looked back at him. "Make it hard, fast and talk dirty to me. And don't stop until I tell you to." Harold looked down at the contrast of his blackness against her whiteness. "Ok, you freaky old bitch! You want Harold's 11 inches up your white ass?" With a lunge, Harold buried half his length in her. He pulled back only to ram more hard meat up her chute." Cynthia screamed as he fucked her. And fuck her he did! Just like she wanted. "Take it you nasty slut! Take my big black dick up your white ass! I'm gonna fuck you till you bleed! Then, I'm gonna fuck that bitch Gloria again. Maybe she'll come out and clean this ass when I finish fucking it?"

Cynthia rocked against his rhythm making him sink even deeper into her soft white asshole. "Yes, you black stallion! Fuck me with that horse dick! Fuck this white slut! I own you, and you will fuck me whenever I want it. Just like Gloria does. Harder! Faster! Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Harold looked up and saw that Gloria was standing next to him. "Fuck her baby! Tear her white asshole open. She wants it bad. She would make me fuck her so hard while she talked about you." Cynthia was screaming to the top of her lungs. And yet she kept slamming her white ass back at him for more. And Harold loved the feel of her soft ass beneath him.

Cynthia was lying on her stomach, making soft moaning sounds. Gloria, on her knees, with her benefactor's ass cheeks spread, was slowly licking her white asshole. Trying to sooth the pain she knew the woman felt. Harold sat in the big armchair, his dick deflated. He had been worked hard before, but never as hard as the old white woman had worked him. No woman ever took him the way she did. Now he knew how she had worn Gloria out. Cynthia turned and looked at him. The smile on her face told him that he had indeed satisfied her. "Oh Harold! No one, not even Gloria, ever fucked me that hard. Now I think Gloria deserves to enjoy you for the rest of the night. Tomorrow I will tell you of the next assignment I have for you. And this time it includes Gloria also.

That night the mansion rang with the grunting of Harold, and the screams of Gloria. When Mrs. Penworth opened the door to look in on them the next morning, she smiled at the sight she saw. Gloria had fallen asleep with her ass in the air. And there was a stream of white cum still oozing from her puckered hole. Harold lay on his back. Even soft, he still had an impressive tool. Gloria wished that she could just walk in and suck him awake, but she didn't. Instead, she silently closed the door and walked back to her own bedroom. When the door closed, Harold opened his eyes. He had seen Mrs. Penworth open the door and look in on them. He saw the hunger in her eyes as she looked at his soft dick.

Getting up he put on his robe. Then he walked down the hall to Cynthia's bedroom. Knocking softly, he waited for her to bid him enter. Cynthia lay with just the sheet pulled up over her. Harold could see her sheer nightgown covering her ponderous tits. Cynthia smiled at him. "Well young man, I hope that you enjoyed Gloria last night?" Harold smiled, as she patted the bed beside her. Harold sat down. "I saw you at the door. I saw the way you looked at me. I wanted to please you, the way you pleased me. Would you like that, Cynthia?" Harold slowly pulled the sheet down. Then he lay between her white thighs. Cynthia sighed as Harold slowly ate her to one climax after another. When Gloria woke up, she found the two of them sitting in Cynthia's room enjoying coffee.

Gloria was a bit confused, as she sat where Cynthia indicated. Up until last night, she was the only one that Mistress had taken to her bed. And yet, here was Harold sitting along side her as if he belonged. Seeing the look on Gloria's face caused Cynthia to laugh. "Oh my sweet baby! Mistress is not replacing you or pushing you aside for this", Gloria reached across and stroked Harold's soft dick, "monster cock." But Gloria had never had to even think about sharing her older lover with anyone. And her jealousy was showing. Cynthia's voice grew cold and hard.

"Who owns you bitch!" her white hand shot forth faster than Harold would have expected and she had Gloria's head bent down while grasping her hair. "You do, Mistress! I belong to you." Cynthia let her hair go and brought Gloria's face close to hers. She kissed the young black woman with soft tenderness. "You will always belong to me, kitten! So don't get my pussy in an uproar over nothing! Otherwise, I will have you stripped, whipped and raped by more men then even you could imagine." Harold watched the interplay between these two. There was no doubt in his mind that Cynthia meant every word. And the blatant fear, which showed on Gloria's face, said that she fully understood the threat.

Cynthia got up from the bed, her gown flowing behind her as she walked. She poured three cups of coffee and returned to the bed. When Harold and Gloria had taken their cups, she took hers and sat before them. "Now! The next assignment that I have will take both of you to accomplish. The couple that you will be entertaining is rich, intelligent and they are both Bi-sexual. But they have a company that has technology that we desperately need." Gloria turned to Harold, as he sat looking at her with rapt attention. "I know that Gloria has no problem enjoying a woman. Do you think that you will have a problem satisfying another man?"

Harold looked at his employer. He had never fucked or been fucked by another man. And he didn't want to be start now. "Look! Cynthia! I ain't no faggot!" Cynthia started to laugh. Her laughter became almost hysterical. Then she stopped, with a suddenness that caught them all by surprise. "You will fuck who I tell you to and act like you enjoy it even if it makes you sick. I do make myself clear, don't I?" Harold looked from Cynthia to Gloria. Then he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Does he fuck me or am I expected to fuck him?"

Cynthia laughed, seeing the change in Harold's attitude. "You will be expected to fuck him. And taking that monster up his tight, white, asshole should have him walking funny for a week. But his wife will want to strap on a cock and fuck you while you're doing it." When Harold stated, Cynthia laughed even harder. "Oh, it gets better. Gloria will be fucking her while she fucks you and you fuck her husband. Oh and by the way! The bonus on this one will be $25,000. That's each! So make me proud of both of you. The fun will take place at their summerhouse in the mountains. Now I have some work to get done. The two of you may enjoy each other. Then leave and have a good day." With that Cynthia turned and walked out of the room. Harold looked at Gloria as the young black woman slipped off her gown and licked her lips.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,216 Followers
12