Elizabeth To Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a walk around the outside perimeter of the property and Richard showed me where all the surveyor's stakes and small boulders were marking the corner's. He took me to the small cemetery and finally back to the pool by the creek.

"I now have a reason to use the swimming hole my love. That reason is you, Beth. It's our pool now. Do you know how to swim?" He asked helping me sit on the blanket.

"Of course I can swim," he laid down next to me putting his head in my lap. I rubbed his face to relax him and played with his hair. It was almost long enough and quite silky now. Linda was cutting it and styling it the way I wanted it, much like I was growing out mine for him.

For all his stubbornness in some things, Richard can be so reasonable in others; this for example. "We can use some new rubber mats for the mudroom," I said, rubbing his face and he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Fine with me, Beth."

"I'd like to paint the mudroom a bright yellow and get new curtains and sheers."

"OK, I'll put down a new vinyl floor before I paint. The old one is starting to crack and lift by the outside door.....oh baby that feels good."

"Yes I noticed that myself and while we are on the subject I'm thinking about getting my nipples pierced."

He came up of my lap like a jack-in-the-box with a shocked look on his handsome face, "Like hell you are! You're smiling; you're kidding right?"

"Lie back down and relax. Of course I'm kidding," thinking, 'I can be such a bitch. That's the last thing in the world I'd do; that or a tattoo. They are fine for some people but not for me."

"What if I really wanted too; would you forbid me?"

"Elizabeth Susan, I wouldn't like that at all."

"I'd never do that, sweetheart. I'm just teasing."

It was the way Richard said Elizabeth Susan. The firm tone and unyielding inflection in his voice said "I absolutely forbid it" without him saying it. I've teased him enough for today and although I was excited about my new truck which will be ready next week, I'm looking forward to when its warm enough to come here to swim here with him.

"Why don't you uncork the bottle of Riesling while I get our meal ready," I said kissing my hands and rubbing them gently all over his face and then vigorously through his thick blonde hair.

We had a leisurely meal and drank the entire bottle of wine. We then lay down on our backs to watch the clouds drift by and became a little silly by looking for shapes in the clouds and naming them, dog, cat, rabbit, etc... laughing, hugging and kissing. We were like teenagers again.

It's so nice to get a little silly and intimate with someone you love.

It was dark when we finally got home. I wanted to go out and get an ice cream cone, Richard had other ideas.

He surprised me as I came out of the bathroom, spinning me around followed by snap-click, snap-click both wrists behind my back and handcuffed together...

The end of Chapter 3.