All Comments on 'Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 07'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Baby on board

It is different when I was pregnant and knew and sort of wanted and needed Sex even more. I wasnt with each of my kids Daddies long but there was one Older Man in my neighborhood who knew me for a while and knew when I was pregnant that we womens needed Sex still and some of us even more. He was a regular with most my pregnancies after I was pregnant and he'd get with me. It got to a point I called him up when I knew. He had so many kids all ready and didnt want more so thats why he only got with me when I told him I was all ready knocked up by some one else. :-) I'd still be spreading for his BIG Black self if I had another Baby. So its right what you say when we womens know we pregnant and just can Give IN to Sex with our Man or other Mens and not worry none no more that we might get pregnant cause we all ready are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Any update?

Can we expect the next chapter anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't stop now!!!

You should quickly add Ch. 08 and following to this wonderful story. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blew me away

Great story development. The way you not only have erotic excitement but also intrigue puts you in a different league from most of the other authors on literotica. Please give us much much more of all these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

L really enjoy reading this story. There is good character development and a great believable story line. I hope you can continue for many more chapters and take them through several years in Africa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

Please continue with this story, I hope that we learn how Laura and Mark have fared with their life changing event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

Thanks for your next installment.

The story rocks. Well written and character laden.

Hanging for Chapter 7. Hope it's sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my favorite writer,

Awesome! please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Stuff

Fabulous! great story, high on the erotic quotient. What took so long? Hope the next one is in the offing. Breaks the continuity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous