Ella & The Professor

Story Info
Ella decides to make her fantasy a reality.
1.1k words
4.22
25.9k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in the back of my political science class, my thoughts kept wandering to my professor. While he lectured on criminal procedure, all I could think about was what I would do to him if we were ever alone. Running my fingers through his short black hair, caressing his shoulders...When he moved on to constitutional amendments, I was picturing undressing him slowly to reveal his impressive cock. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as the class went on and was afraid when I stood up it would be obvious to everyone what I had been thinking about.

A semester of fantasizing about my professor had left me horny and frustrated. Masturbating every day (sometimes even multiple times) just wasn't cutting it anymore. I knew I had to act and act fast, only problem? I'm still am virgin. I knew what I wanted, but wasn't sure how to get it. I finally decided to ask my professor to meet me for special office hours.

After class, I waited until everyone left and then made my way to the front of the class, telling myself to stay calm. My professor was busy packing up his things, but just I was approaching his desk, he looked up slowly and met my eyes. 



"Yes, Ella, what can I do for you?"



"Professor G, I was wondering if you had some time to meet with me. I have a couple of questions about the lecture".

"Sure, I would be more than happy to meet with you! I'm headed to my office now, if it's a good time for you".

"That would be wonderful"! (To be honest, I was hoping for a little time to prepare. I'm was just thanking my lucky stars that I had worn my black lace bra and matching panties under my sundress.)



We walked together to his office, and I could vaguely hear him talking about how happy he was to finally have a student come to office hours. I tried my best to nod and smile, but I was freaking out inside. Was I really about to try to seduce my professor? 



He walked into the office first, and while he was putting his stuff on the desk, I closed the door and quietly turned the lock. I took a deep death and turned to face my professor.



"So, Ella, what can I help you with"?

"Actually, it's a bit personal..."



I walked toward him with my eyes lowered to the ground. I could hear my heart bearing so loudly, it felt like it was echoing in the room. Right before I reached him, I looked up at him through my eyelashes, biting my lower lip.


"It's a bit hard to explain, I'll just have to show you..."



I leaned in slowly and touched my lips softly to his, when he didn't resist, I deepened the kiss. I could feel his body relax as we continued to kiss, so I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I let out a soft moan when his strong hands pulled me closer to him, grabbing my ass through my dress.



I could feel his erection pressing against me, and I smiled knowing I was the cause. I ran my fingers through his hair and rubbed my body against him. He let out a low growl as I reached one hand down to rub his cock through his pants. He broke the kiss and pulled the straps of my dress down roughly revealing my black lingerie. He dipped his head to my breast and began sucking the nipple though the fabric while he caressed the other. 



The feeling of his mouth on me and of his erection pressed between us was almost too much to take. When his attentions switched from one breast to the other, I grabbed his head and pushed myself deeper into his mouth. My breathing picked up and I could feel myself getting closer to the edge when my breath hitched, and I could feel warmth between my thighs. 



I leaned in to kiss him as I reached down to undo his belt. I kneeled down in front of Professor G as I pulled his pants down to his ankles. His erection was fighting the fabric of his boxers, and I could tell it was bigger than I imagined. I looked up into his eyes as I pulled his boxers down to reveal his impressive cock. 



I reached out to grab hold and started moving my hand up and down his shaft. I held his gaze when I flicked my tongue over his tip to taste the pre-cum leaking out. It was so different than I imagined, and surprisingly I loved the salty taste and the feeling of holding his cock in my hand.

I lowered my mouth to him again and opened wide to take as much of him as I could. I started moving my mouth up and down his hard shaft while my hand rubbed him. I sucked faster and faster while trying to take him deeper into my mouth. I reached up with my other hand to play with his balls and heard him take a sharp intake of breath as his hand reached into my hair and pulled gruffly. 



I looked up to see he had his head bowed back and smiled seeing the effect I had on him. I slowed down and tried to take him all in. I started to gag as his cock reached further into my mouth. I relaxed my throat and felt his hard shaft hit the back.

Professor G started to move his hips back and forth, so he could fuck my mouth. I couldn't keep him that deep much longer, so I slowly pulled back until, with a pop, his cock was free. His head whipped forward and our eyes locked. I ran the tip of my tongue along his length and heard him release a low moan. I did this again when Professor G grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth onto him.



I was sucking and rubbing him frantically when he said, "Shit, I can't last much longer. I'm going to cum if you don't stop". 



I paused for a moment to say, "I want you to cum in my mouth Professor G. Give me all you have, I want to taste you!"



"Holy, shit. If you want it, who am I to deny you?"



I gave him a devilish grin as I placed my mouth back onto his beautiful cock. I felt him shudder just before his cum began shooting into my mouth. I continued to rub him as I tried to catch every last drop. 



"Oh, Ella. Ella...Ella...Ella...Miss Parker!?"



My head snapped up as I realized my professor was calling on me to answer the question. Just before I could ask him to repeat it, I was saved by the bell. I quickly gathered my things and left the room. I couldn't believe the whole thing had been in my head. I guess it will be another night with my trusty vibrator...