Ella's Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me I had to beg him to fuck me. I begged. He slapped my ass, and I cried out 'no'. Taking his cock away, he asked if I wanted him to stop. I said no. His next few slaps were harder. No one had ever spanked me before. I was close to tears before he finally pushed himself all the way inside of me.

Holding my hips, he told me how beautiful I was as he kept slowly drawing himself in and out. He asked if I wanted it harder, deeper. He wanted to hear me plead. Please fuck me harder, I kept saying. Taking my clit between his fingers, he squeezed several times as he pounded into me. I went over the edge into the best orgasm I had ever had.

Sitting down on the bed, I watched him as he got dressed. He came over to where I was sitting. Rubbing his hand on my bare pussy, he said, 'You are quite the hot slut Ella. If I had known how easy you would be I wouldn't have bothered with the dinner.' He left. I was in shock. I certainly didn't think he was an angel, but I wasn't expecting that. I keep replaying it in my mind. It's still hard to believe someone could be that mean.

At the next client meeting, I pretended that nothing had ever happened. I think he wanted me to cry or yell at him. When he realized after a few weeks that I wasn't going to react, he started emailing me again. Telling me how beautiful I was. How much he wanted me. You get the picture. Unfortunately ignoring him has only made him more persistent. Thus the text messages you saw today, Mark, " Ella ended.

Ella felt like a huge weight had been taken off her shoulders. They could judge her as harshly as they wanted, but she had told her story as best she could. As Mark pulled her in close, she felt him wipe away a tear she didn't realize was there.

Looking down at her watch, Ella realized it was only 9pm. The night was still young.

...to be continued.

12