All Comments on 'Elleann Gets A Summer Job'

by elleann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't think you realize...

...what "piece of ass" really means. Makes it difficult to concentrate on the story itself when one is constantly distracted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

It's great to see a new post from you after all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

What a writer you are! Made me wish I was Grandpa.

elleannelleannabout 14 years agoAuthor
I made a bad mistake

I guess some people take the stories here pretty seriously. Here is an email I just got from an angry reader. I did forget to put "Part 1" in the story title, so I apologize for that to anyone who feels I deserve another bad vote.

"I HATE stories that end with "To be continued" or in some other way indicate that this is only the first chapter without informing the readers of this important fact BEFORE they open the fucking thing. I hate it so much that, after years of putting up with this shit, I decided that all such stories get an automatic rating of one (1).

<P>

Since it is obvious that you don't give a fuck about the readers nor your own story, you have no business -- you have no right -- to be pissed about this. It's what you deserve. Actually, you deserve a lower rating, but that's all they'll allow."

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
RE: A bad mistake

Rest assured you made no bad mistake. Some folks, particularly those with little to offer society, just have to show their superior intelligence. I think the old saying "to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool is better than to open it and remove all doubt." BTW your writing was excellent, enjoyed the story.

"Never Give Up"

HartfordHartfordabout 14 years ago
Reply to brave Mr. Anonymous

Let's see if we can help out our friend with the mouthful of crap who finds nothing worthy in this story: 1) as has been pointed out in a comment to part 2, the story is well written, 2) by a writer who has a voice uniquely her own, 3) there is an amusing and, as far as I know, original story line, something you don't always see in erotic writing, and 3) without being graphic this story is sexy as all get out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I liked your story kept me readin an that person who voted a 1 is stupid to be continue should mean hey if you liked this story I'm writing another so please wait for it if you didnt like it then don't....Some people lol but like i said I liked it so please to continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous