Elmswood Academy: Road Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was just laying there as Lawrence opened the rear door to the van. It was hot and he felt the heat rush out with the smell of Holly's cum. Reaching in he pressed a couple of buttons and the machine retracted from her tender cunt and moved back to the end of the van. Holly couldn't believe how empty she felt now it was gone, she lay unmoving as he continued to silently untie her cuffs.

It was only when Lawrence had completely untied her that he asked "So, how was that?"

"I am so fucking exhausting" Holly replied without really answering the question.

After a quick bite of chocolate and a big drink of water Holly and Lawrence began to chat. She told him it was the "most intense fucking" she had ever had and that she loved him for not changing the speed up from 10mph, something he admitted to doing on purpose. Back in the lounge from before, Holly still not fully recovered, curiosity got the best of her and she asked, "So, how did i do on my first day then sir?"

Lawrence looked at her for a moment before saying "Well, I'm very impressed. That might have been the hardest fucking I've ever seen anyone take." Hearing this, Holly couldn't help but blush, though it was disguised by her already bright red cheeks from the fucking before.

"I'm so pleased you think so sir," Holly said. "I really loved it, though if i can say one thing sir?"

"Sure," Lawrence granted.

"I don't know if i could take it much faster than that, but i do love a really big size so if you wanted to make it a few inches longer and make it nice and thick I wouldn't mind." She paused at this point, before looking Lawrence in the eyes and adding "I like them nice and thick, sir."

"Well, I will see what we can do about that then. I think you should put your underwear back on now." Lawrence said.

Holly stood up and wobbled over to where her french knickers left with her legs wobbling all the way. It was only as she put them on she noticed how sensitive she was from the extreme fucking she had just taken. When she turned back to where Lawrence had been standing she found no one there. After calling his name several times she decided to make her way, slowly hobbling, back to the dormitory.

*

Thank you very much for reading my first story, i hoped you enjoyed it. I would very much appreciate some feedback, even if you didn't enjoy it, I will be very grateful for anything even if it's just whether or not you liked it. I wanted my first story to be completely mine so no one else has read it and edited it first, so apologies for any mistakes there may be. I will look at getting someone to edit any future stories I may write depending on feedback.

Tundra

12