Elysium Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex makes a mistake and sleeps with his ex wife.
3.9k words
4.6
20.9k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many many thanks to everyone who voted and sent feedback for the previous two stories, apologies that this is so late but life has been a kind of rollercoaster! Back on track now. Would appreciate all votes and comments (good or bad). If this is the first time you're reading this series, it would probably be more enjoyable to read parts 1 & 2 first!. Thank you so much DiDi

The smashing of the dinner plates that Alex could hear from where he was sitting was really beginning to get on his nerves. He winced as he heard the expensive crockery hit the granite floor in the kitchen and wondered at Diane's sense. She had bought the crockery and had insisted on the granite tiles for the kitchen floor and now she was wasting all of her money in breaking the crockery and cracking the granite in order to spite him. Alex sank down on the sofa and buried his head in his hands groaning at the shitty situation that he now found himself in.

"Alex," Diane's shrill angry voice called from the kitchen. Alex promised himself that he wouldn't respond to her demands but was knocked out of his resolution by, "If you don't come here and listen to what I have to say, I'm going to break your mother's fucking Spode, do you understand me?"

Alex shook his head, certain that not even Diane would go that far, knowing that anything which belonged to his now dead mother meant the world to him, and hoping that she wouldn't resort to such underhand tactics to win her point. However, he was knocked out of his reverie by a further smash. Incensed, Alex made his way to the kitchen fuelled with such anger that he couldn't see straight.

Diane, his ex wife, was sitting on the kitchen table with the prized Spode in her hand and a triumphant smile on her face. "I always knew how to get you didn't I?" Alex shrugged, irritated that he had managed to be hoodwinked by her nonsense yet again, but also a little relieved that she hadn't destroyed his mother's prized possession. Alex made his way across to her silently and held his hand out for his mother's ornament.

Diane held it out of reach and stopped Alex in his tracks by lifting her long toned leg and placing her stiletto clad heel in the centre of his chest, "Now that I have your attention, would you care to explain why you have moved your clothes out of the house please and why you are choosing to house yourself in this apartment that I am sure my money has paid for?"

Alex didn't have the energy to correct her.

She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, "If you are insisting on living on my money, then surely the most polite thing to do would be to live with me no?" she didn't wait for a response and continued on blithely, "And, if you are going to insist on living away from me, for God's sake, do it with a little bit of taste. I can't be seen to have my husband living in this area, in this poky little apartment; it does my credibility no good whatsoever."

Alex snatched the crockery out of his wife's hand and stared at her, puzzled as to how he could have been married to her for as long as he had been or even as to how he could have ever been in love with her. He studied her now, taking in the long flaxen hair, the emerald eyes which turned amber in the sun, or when she was planning something devilish, the toned body which found itself in the gym everyday and the surgically augmented breasts that never failed to excite him and which, even now contrary to his dislike of her, were turning him on .

Diane lay back on the table noting Alex's unconscious interests in her breasts and made to capitalize on this. Arching her back and sighing, she lowered her voice to a husky tone, "Why can't we make this work baby? I love you and I know you love me, we don't need to go so far as divorce do we?" Warming to her theme, Diane knelt up and pulled Alex to her by his belt buckle, "We're so good together; I can't believe that you would even think of finishing this."

Alex pulled away from her roughly, "Funny, I thought we were great together but you seemed to disagree with that sentiment by sleeping with the pool boy, gardener, my best friend and anyone else with a dick that moved." Diane shrugged her shoulders insouciantly, Alex continued, "You knew how I felt about us, how seriously I took it, how I felt about you and me and us together and yet you still saw nothing wrong in going against everything. What's the point?"

Diane pulled him to her again, this time gently, "The point, darling, is that you can't keep away from me and I sure as hell can't keep away from you."

Feeling Alex's surrender, Diane licked her lips and drew him to her whispering, "You'll always be mine; I don't want you to be anyone else's ever," and engaged him in the passionate kiss that always made him lay down arms for her.

*********************************************

It seemed that Diane Gates had been disrupting Alex Walker's life from the minute she had set foot in the art class that he was teaching four years previously. In order to keep her father sweet and to prevent him from forcing her to work in the family stockbrokers', she had announced that she was going to become an artist. To show that she was serious about her new found vocation, she had enrolled in the local art class and found herself to be studying under the 'delectable' Alexander Walker who was the talk of the female students and the small town in which they lived.

Alex, wasn't particularly happy to be teaching art to a bunch of bored stuck up rich housewives, but needed to do so to ensure that his landlady didn't either throw him out or ask for his rent in kind. He was a promising artist with bucketloads of talent and the looks to match but his drawings were somewhat old fashioned and not particularly appealing to the galleries who were only happy at the moment to be displaying diced bovine and used condoms. Alex was having a crisis of confidence.

He had promised himself when he arrived, that he would stay and make sure that someone would see how good his stuff was, but that had been a year ago and now he was living hand to mouth teaching these stupid classes, fending off advances from women old enough to be his mother and watching useless dilettantes like the spoilt albeit very attractive one sitting right at the back of his class talking into her cell phone. Alex cleared his throat politely and was a little stunned to see the said dilettante raise her forefinger and silently ask him to wait until she finished her conversation.

Alex was a little taken aback and frankly irritated and could see that his irritation was reflected in the eyes of the rest of his class. He was a little gratified to hear the loud tuts and sighs, which mirrored the expressions which were resonating in his head and which he wished that he were able to express, being openly expressed by his loyal class.

Once finished, the said dilettante smiled brightly and signaled with her hands that she was finished and she was ready to start if everyone else was. Bemused by her audacity and attracted to the cat like eyes which he was aware were busy appraising him, Alex turned to his class and started speaking,

"Hello everyone, welcome back. This week, as I mentioned earlier, we will be studying the nude female form so when our model gets here, I will ask her to do four poses; of these, I would ask that you try three pencil sketches, and the one you are most happy with of all three, this one you can base your painting on for your homework. Does this suit?" Alex's captivated class nodded rapturously signalling that they understood and couldn't wait to get going.

Alex nodded back; glad that his class had returned to their well behaved state, irrespective of their disobedient interloper and sat down at his desk to read a further rejection letter that he had received from yet another gallery, what was this one, number thirty? Sinking his head in his hands and ruminating on just how much worse his luck could get, Alex was disturbed by a constant rhythmic clearing of a throat. He looked up to see Karen Forrester, his favourite student, talented and quiet, and who he knew had a massive crush on him, and who he would have done something about it with, had she not been married to the curator of the local museum, which he owned; looking at him meekly. Alex cleared his face, "You ok Karen?"

"Sure," she nodded, "it's just, well, there's no model is there Alex?"

Alex looked across the classroom to the empty stage which held a chaise longue sans model.

"Shit!" Casting wildly in his mind, he tried to think of various women that he could ask who would be happy to strip off for him and a bunch of strangers. Funnily enough or maybe sadly enough, he couldn't think of anyone. Boy was he glad he had stipulated that the nude form should be female, he could imagine how many of these women would have suggested that he act as a model; the thought made him shudder!

He turned to the class, "Ladies, we seem to have a problem," Alex scratched the back of his head embarrassedly, he couldn't remember if he had told the model to come to the class today or if he had said he would get back to her, "We don't seem to have a model for the class so there is no one for you to sketch, I apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience but unless," he said with a wink, " any of you would like to pose, then I'm afraid we will have to cancel the class." Alex listened to the titters at his bold suggestion and smiled to himself.

He turned back to his desk to start packing up and turned back when he heard the commotion taking place in his classroom. No-one was more surprised than Alex when the owner of the "don't interrupt me" finger made her way to the front of the class, whipped off her shirt to reveal a firm and stunning pair of C cups and said, "Ok Teach, where do you want me?"

Alex watched in amazement as Diane, as she introduced herself, disrobed while explaining that she didn't think she would be any good at art anyway, and she was so used to sunbathing naked that how different could this be?

Diane ignored the stares of Mrs O'Neill who had disapproved of her ever since she had walked in and caught Diane giving her son his first blow job when they were fifteen, and Julie Anderson who she had competed against and beaten for the treasured role of homecoming queen in high school and who was now a respectable lady married to an up and coming executive at her father's firm, who loved to squeeze Diane's arse at company functions; Diane's focus was solely on Alex and on making him smile, and that she had managed to do by saving his class and revealing her prized possession, her body.

There had begun a beautiful friendship. Alex fell in love with the feisty heiress who had more money than sense, a reckless sense of danger, the sexual appetite of a rabbit and the best sense of humour he had encountered in years.

Diane fell in love with this strapping man, so full of raw talent, with strong hands and a gentle smile, complete with old fashioned values. While they were dating, he had spoken of his desire to get married and have children, how he wanted a large house that was always noisy. This picture that he created was very different to the upbringing that Diane had experienced. She had grown up in a mausoleum of a mansion, with only the maid to talk to, unless she had gotten herself into trouble with the neighbours or the police as she was wont to do. It was only then that Diane had become on intimate terms with her father who had drummed it into her that she was a Gates and Gates' did not do that kind of thing.

For a while, Diane believed that she could give Alex everything he wanted, and she was so in love with him, that she wanted to make him happy. She rented him space in a studio so he could spend his time painting, she made him, (she could be very persuasive), give up his job at the art school so that he could make it as a fully fledged artist and so grateful for the love and attention that he was receiving from Diane, Alex promptly asked her to marry him and she promptly accepted.

Alex had made only one request of Diane when they were married; that they remain faithful to one another, that they take their vows seriously. She had batted her beautiful emerald eyes up at him and agreed, pledging that she wanted that more than anything in the world and then had gone completely against her word by sleeping with the gardener, pool boy, chauffeur, and finally going the whole hog by being caught at their third anniversary party in a threesome with Alex's best friend and his wife. In theory, this should have rocked Alex's world, but he had thrown his rage, anger and his feelings of irrelevance into his painting and was now producing work better than even he could ever have imagined or hoped for.

He was now being courted, by choice, by the gallery owners who were noticing the buzz surrounding the name of Alexander Walker and this time it had nothing to do with Diane whispering in someone's ears and making promises of large donations from Daddy's firm. This time, they were there for him, by choice.

Alex's minor success had been enough that he had left Diane was now able to rent his painting studio in his own name and not have to lay a hand on any of Diane's money. It was also enough that he was able to buy a small apartment and move out of the mansion where he had dreamily envisioned spending the rest of his life with Diane and their numerous kids before finding out that Diane hated kids with a passion and took her contraceptive pills as though they were the elixir and not the preventor of life.

Alex had thought that he was on a winning streak, given that he had managed to extricate himself from his farce of a marriage with some of his dignity intact, and having made his own money; but standing in his kitchen getting turned on by his ex wife which he knew was just a left over effect from the disappointment he had experienced on learning that Doug and Abi (God, she was beautiful) were a very happy couple together.

Alex now knew that his winning streak, albeit brief, had come to an end.

He realised this as he watched his wife's hand tug on his very hard dick and watched as she lay back on the kitchen table and spread her legs. It seemed that she was always able to surprise him, and she had done so yet again by revealing her completely shaved pussy, which was glistening with her arousal.

Groaning to himself in shame, he bent closer to her spread legs, inhaling her musky scent, and lifting her legs so they rested on his shoulders, Alex leant forward and licked. Diane's moan of pleasure pushed him past the edge of reason and he concentrated on pleasing her, just as he had when they were married. He licked the length of her pussy, savouring the taste of her and leaning back just a little to look at it, blew gently, smiling wickedly at her louder wail.

Alex settled himself, and licked her, his tongue making figures of eights over her pussy and then intermittently sucking on her clit making her scream. Diane was grabbing onto his hair, muttering under her breath, "Oh yes, that's so good, you're so good baby." Alex, hearing the increase in pitch in her voice and realising she was going to come fairly soon, concentrated the pressure on her clit, moving his head where she directed him knowing that only she could show him what she truly wanted. He was rewarded for his efforts as he felt her legs tighten around his head, and he helped her by lifting her by the butt cheeks plunging his face deeper, hearing her screams muffled as his ears were covered by her legs but knowing he was doing a good job if the tugging on his head was anything to go by!

Once spent, Diane released Alex's head and sat up immediately, pulling his face to hers and whispering, "You're so good baby, you always were. Now let me show you why you do not want to leave me."

The logical side of Alex's head was screaming, somewhat mutedly, that although going down on Diane wasn't the best idea in the world, having sex with her truly was the worst. But while his logical side was shouting, his sexually deviant side was sizing up the way she was bent on all fours on his kitchen table, the dew from their previous activities glistening on her pussy and, it seemed, calling to him, begging him to touch it and her.

Diane was looking as sexy as ever, tousled with her eye make up smudged a little and her lipstick rubbed off. She was looking at him over her shoulder and gyrating her arse towards him begging him to take her, and then, as he made his way to her, she turned round, facing him and knelt up, it seemed, making the decision for him. She started to tug on his belt, maintaining eye contact with him the entire time and talking to him, "I am so wet for you" Belt undone, "I can't wait to feel you inside me," trousers by the ankles, "I know you want me," hand down the boxer shorts and stroking his cock which was wet with anticipation. By now, the logical side of his head had given up and he was all deviant.

Returning the favour, Alex grabbed Diane by the hair and pushed her down towards his straining dick. As she took the head in her mouth, she smiled up at him triumphantly; but not wanting to dwell on this, he pushed her head down, hoping she would help him on his way to sexual oblivion.

However, Diane, as ever, had other ideas, and after sucking his dick so it was now harder than he had ever remembered, she turned back on all fours and slid down so her head was resting on her forearms. Understanding immediately what she wanted, Alex reached forward and stroked one glorious round orb and then stroked his dick three times before taking up his position behind her and sliding into the hot centre that was waiting for him.

They moaned together as he bottomed out and he took the time to get used to the feeling of her tight wetness around him. He started to thrust, revelling in the sounds of her moaning and the thrashing of her head. As the feelings began to overwhelm him, he started to thrust harder and faster, wanting her to take all of him, feeling his blood beginning to boil and his balls beginning to tighten. Somewhere in the distance he heard her cursing that she was cumming and suddenly the picture of the beautiful girl in the restaurant popped into his head. He imagined it was her moaning for him like that and Alex found he could take no more.

As he came, he buried his face in Diane's shoulder kissing and murmuring under his breath words that she didn't understand. Diane didn't want to move, enjoying the closeness with her husband that she had missed over the past few months. She was delighted. She had known that it would only take time for Alex to come to his senses and now he had, he could stop all this nonsense about divorcing and such. Feeling Alex return to sanity, Diane wriggled away from him and turned to face him and was surprised by the expression on Alex's face.

Diane had not expected dismay to be the primary expression on his face. Nor had she expected Alex to be unable to make eye contact with her, nor to be rapidly pulling out of her and putting his trousers back on, nor to be picking up her clothes from where they lay strewn across the granite floor and handing them out to her. She really hadn't expected him to say, "Diane, that was a complete mistake and please accept my sincere apologies. It would probably be for the best if we got the lawyers to sort everything out divorce wise to avoid..."

He stopped speaking, obviously at a loss to himself as to how he could explain what had just happened. This was when Diane saw red, "You cheeky motherfucker, you think you can throw me away like some piece of shit? I fucking made you, do you understand? Anything that you have is down to me and if you think I am going to let you leave me over some trivial nonsense..."

12