Elysium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex interjected, "I hardly think you can call sleeping with half the town trivial"

She waved her hand dismissively, "If you think that I am willing to let you go then you have another thing coming Mr, do you understand me? I will fight for you, and I will never let you go."

During her impassioned speech, Diane had shrugged herself into her skirt and blouse but had failed to put on any underwear; picking up the scrap of lace that passed for her thong, she threw it in his face, "Here, keep this as a memento, you'll be begging for the real thing soon enough." On that note, she turned on her heel and stomped out of the house, slamming the door and breaking one of the panels of glass.

Faced with a now silent house, Alex sank his face in his hands and exhaled deeply. He had to admit that he hadn't handled that in the best way and he was now waiting for the knife that normally came along to pierce him in his heart when Diane left him. However, this time there was nothing. Alex grinned to himself, maybe this was it? Maybe he was finally rid of the burden that was his ex wife and maybe this would give him the opportunity to get to know, if not to woo, the lovely Abigail in the restaurant (he'd deal with Doug somehow). Delighted with himself, Alex made his way back to the lounge and picked up the phone, "Elysium? I'd like to send a gift to one of your employees."

12