Emap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony washes his hands I move up behind him then put my hand down his pants. It is not long before he is erect and ready to go, my hand wrapped around his cock moving up and down. I sigh at the feel of his hot flesh in my hand, reveling in the feel of each little ridge and bump. I pull him back then drop to my knees in front of him while I am undoing his pants he groans something about the kids. I smile up at him then take just the end of him in my mouth, I moan at the taste before moving my head back and forth.

I am getting very excited at the hot flesh on my tongue, I keep moving on him trying to get more of that sweet juice in my mouth from him. Tony grabs my head and starts to pump a little I moan my pleasure as he helps me work him up to an orgasm. I am starting to get more flavor off him when the timer goes off. Tony is a little reluctant to stop until I squeeze his thigh, he groans then let's go. I fix his pants then stand up when I turn to get the pans out he pulls me back then kisses me with serious passion.

"Patience Tony, we have to set the alarm first." He smiles big then let's go of me.

After we get the cookies off the pans I stack the pans by the sink then wash the spatulas. When I turn around I find there is no Sally, just Constance sitting there with a smile.

"Where's Sally?"

"She has to work tomorrow so she went off to bed, I am lucky enough to have the day off with Madeleine so I'm gonna stay here and nap on your sofa. She said she would come up here to get me. Now go on and set your alarm, take your time I'm gonna watch some TV." Constance says before getting up and turning on the TV.

"Is it just me or does it seem like Madeleine is going to move in with Constance?" Tony asks wrapping me up in his arms.

"They might be thinking about it, go on and get ready to set the alarm. I gotta make sure I turned the oven down and shut off some lights." Tony heads off for our bedroom waving to Constance on the way.

I check the oven to see I did remember to turn it down then move around shutting off lights. I look around for anything out of place groaning when I find the empty bottle of coke Tony left. Constance giggles as I go throw it away when I come back and sit next to her she apologizes making me smile.

"Nothing bad, Tony commented that he thinks Madeleine is gonna move in with you. I'm just gonna ask if he's lost his marbles or not." Constance smiles at me.

"We've talked about it, going to let it go a little longer this way, not like either of us is spending more than we should. Tony I think was before you, he didn't really go out much. Say what time is that roast going to be lunch meat?"

"I'm gonna check it at ten, probably let it go a little longer so it's not dark pink in the middle. If you two can manage to get out of bed at noon your welcome to come up for lunch." Constance turns pink then ushers me off to bed.

I check the lock on the door then head down the hallway I walk in the bedroom backwards and shut the door before looking. I move to the bed seeing Tony lying there on his side quite ready for the fun. I put him on his back then trail kisses down him my hands roving over his trim body. Tony lies back then moans when I put my lips around him, I just tease at first, more kissing then sucking.

When he puts his hands in my hair I eagerly slide him into my mouth then let him control the movement. I moan around him as his cock slides in and out of my mouth, the feel of that hot flesh making me hotter. My hand wrapped around the base of him moving in a circular motion as he pumps into my mouth. It is really no time at all before he is groaning then flooding my mouth with his fluids. I move up to lie next to him, he reaches over grabs a glass then hands it to me.

After drinking half the glass Tony kisses me, his arms wrapped around me we just lie there and kiss for I don't know how long. I'm whimpering and moaning under him I want some attention down there so bad. Finally he pulls my hips up gets my dress up past my butt then pulls me into a sitting to get my dress off me. I moan when he kisses and sucks on first one nipple then the other, I fall back when he proceeds lower kissing his way down me. He teases me in return by not actually kissing my pussy, he kisses around it and partway down my thighs until I grab his head and guide him to me.

I can't help but moan as his tongue roams through my folds, he adds a finger then two. I thrash around on the bed as his fingers pump in and out of me, his mouth fastened to my clit. I reach my orgasm moaning his name legs bouncing on the bed as I try to get closer to his mouth and thrash in the throes of my orgasm. He stays down there licking up my juices, when he comes up I reach over and grab the hand towel. He wipes his face off then takes a drink before I pull him atop me for a kiss.

When I feel him pressing at me I reach down guide him to the right place then let him do the rest. I moan into the kiss as he slides into me, my insides parting for him quite eagerly. I wrap my legs around him and guide him into my depths, he starts moving making me move with him. I moan on an almost constant basis as my hot folds give him entrance then try and hold him deep inside of me. Tony is moving atop me eagerly driving me to another orgasm. When I moan his name my hot insides gripping at him he falters then groans driving deep inside me.

I yell when I feel his hot fluids shooting into me, I grab him tight and hold him to me. My hips providing the extra movement needed for him to finish in me when he starts to soften Tony gets off me. He pushes me to my side then gets up behind me I curl into a purring ball. Well as much of a purring ball as I can manage, I'm not flexible enough to do the cat ball.

"So what time should I set the alarm for?"

"I was thinking ten but set it for eleven, I can just pull it out then and have pink middle."

There is a knock at the door, Tony scrambles quick to get us covered then says they can come in. Constance opens the door and comes in grinning sheepishly she sits on the bed looking at us.

"Frank called on your phone Tony, he said Emap has a doctor's appointment at one, he's going to do an ultrasound make sure nothing happened."

"I don't feel minus anything but gods that will make me feel better." My purr gets louder.

"Hey we can have him check your equipment, tell us why you never got pregnant before perhaps." Tony says over me, I look back at him.

"Honestly I don't care, I'm just glad to have a child growing in me."