Emap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
238 Followers

I fall to a knee then stand again laughing the man had emptied his clip and is trying to reload. I take the stairs in three steps and punch him square in the nose he falls against the wall behind him and falls forward his eyes rolling up into his head. There are two more they are both carrying dart guns like you see on the wildlife shows and in zoos when an animal gets a little upset. The first fires I avoid it and grab him up, the second shoots right into my side. I toss the one I'm holding away then turn on the second then stop puzzled, I didn't get a wave of sleepiness then nothing instead I got a wave of happiness then nothing.

"What was in that dart?" I ask pulling it free of me.

"It was loaded with enough cocaine to kill a man, shit we thought it would do more to you." He says looking around nervous as all hell.

"Oh good lord, you guys never learn anything. I get shot and healed up in half a second, grenades take a little longer to fully heal, what makes you think a silly drug is going to do anything?" I ask laughing.

"Hands up." John says at the foot of the stairs before walking closer. "It's actually addictive, so is caffeine though I suppose with your metabolism any addiction would go away in a minute or less. Oh turn up your radio central wants to ask a question."

"Jaguar this is central do you copy?" Comes over the radio when I turn it up.

"Go ahead central situation seems to be in hand."

"We have news stations clamoring for an interview with you, seems word got out about the gangbangers that shot at you and the house you're in." I have to groan at that, I hate interviews they keep asking the most basic of questions.

"I haven't even finished moving in let alone my get to know the city run. Well tell them fifteen minutes the faulty light station I'll say a few words, no questions, say it a few times." I say giving John a dirty look again.

"Hey it was not my idea, and I did not call them." He says holding up his hands.

I watch the patrolmen handcuff the two conscious men then look around the basement. There are ammo canisters everywhere on the floor a large assortment of the M-16 on the wall above washer and dryer hook ups. There is also a small drug lab to make crack, with a couple kilos of cocaine along with a milk crate full of small packages of what smells to be cocaine. There is on the table next to the drug lab a machine that John says is a sealer for the formaldehyde and turpentine canisters in the basement.

"The chief is here, wants to speak with you Jaguar." The second patrolman says from the top of the stairs.

I move up the stairs not really looking forward to this, to many of the chief's are simply blowhards who want to look good. At the top of the stairs I hear a familiar voice coming from outside. When I come out the hole I made I see a man in a trenchcoat and a scruffy hat I know this look, Frank adopted it for the winters in L.A. When the lights move to me he turns and is outlined in the lights, I still recognize him and charge him, he grunts when I bowl him over.

"Frank you old diehard I thought you were tired of being shot and retired in Los Angeles."

"I think you got heavier, and I did, the president decided I should follow you around since I keep you under control. Do not ask me where he got that idea." Frank says under me with a grin.

I look up when the press starts asking questions, I growl at them and point, they dutifully go that way. I pull Frank up keeping his hat to look at it, I have to giggle a little seeing the bite marks I put in it almost three years ago now.

"Hey my hat is not a chew toy." Frank says taking it from my hands.

"Spoilsport how is Wilma and does this mean I get to see Sally again?" I ask grinning when he nods.

"Derek and their kid as well, Sally is I think the one that spoke with the president about me following you around. Here I thought I was the one wrapped around her finger. Wilma is missing our house though it is at least still ours we got renters in it now. Been here a whole two days already, good find here and I know you are doing a press conference clear on the other side, these haven't left me alone. Go on and finish your run, we will all see you on Sunday."

"Frank before I go, tell Sally we have a babysitter, she lives next door to us, but she is still welcome to come over anytime. I miss her picking out new hairstyles for me, and if you try and do an arrest with me again I'll just claw you first." I say before waving to the reporters and running off.

The rest of my run is fairly boring really, at least it is until I get into a better area of town and hear some shouting. I detour that way to find a patrol officer trying to calm down two men and a woman. They quiet down immediately when I run up slow enough to be seen.

"No reason to be yelling so loud, there is an officer here. I came over because of the yelling, so I guess I may as well ask what happened." I say looking at a rather relieved patrol officer at the end.

"They are having an argument, still not entirely sure on what they keep insulting each other." He says getting all three of them to start saying it was the other's fault.

"Stop," I say waving my hands in the air. "OK, put that one in the car and call for two more patrol's all three can sit in the station until they figure out how to speak like adults."

The officer grins as he handcuffs the one I pointed at, all three protest when he moves the handcuffed man to his car and puts him in. He speaks into his radio, I turn mine down quick when I realize I'm on the regular channel still, he's not being terribly nice in his description of them.

"Listen I'm Jaguar, the federal government has decided I have seniority in any situation. What I say goes and trust me you three are sounding like you are either drunk or high. I think high I'm not smelling alcohol, now can you speak like adults?" I say after waving my hands again.

"We had mints before we drove." The remaining man says with a grin, the woman hits him.

I look at the patrolman, he nods so I turn up my radio and pull out the hand held.

"Central this is Jaguar, the call for patrols you just had, need to hurry up. They are drunk and at least one drove, I got a press conference to get to."

"Jaguar this is patrol eight eight one, I will be there in thirty."

Confused I look at the patrolman who grins then explains how the number system works. There are some three thousand plus cars, the patrol cars ending in zero don't say zero, they are just three numbers. This is confirmed when the first patrol arrives, his car is shown to be car eight eight one zero. The next patrol to arrive, some five seconds later is car nine eight seven five, when she gets out I'm a little shocked she is small, maybe five foot even.

"I know I'm short, I wear heighteners and I'm still short." She says as she walks past with a grin.

With the three in custody handcuffed and getting their rights read to them I take off. Finding I am on the wrong side of the interstate I debate for a brief moment with going back and under the overpass or trying to cross again. Eying the traffic still on the road I elect to go for the overpass. When I reach the overpass I find something odd, there is a man car surfing on top of a red Neon. I get in behind the Neon and call in the license number and direction of travel, almost immediately I get a patrol responding a half mile behind me.

While the patrol moves up I get in front of the Neon and direct the driver to pull over and slow down. He does so jerkily, I have to catch the car surfer who looks up at me and tries to caress my face. I growl at him baring my fangs, he quiets down until I get the Neon finally into a parking lot the patrol right behind. I put the surfer down while the patrol walks over the surfer actually grabs my breast calling it beautiful. I growl at him again, spin him around and put his face in the hood then let the officer take over arresting him and the other one.

Wishing I was home getting some hot sex, usually the run is over long before now I move on. Rather liking Detroit's road plan it's mostly squares with straight roads I get about halfway to the news conference location when I realize I didn't finish my hamburger and I'm hungry.

"Central this is Jaguar, I feel silly but I had a hamburger I was going to finish after that house and I left it with the officer. Could you possibly get him to bring it to me at the press conference?"

"No worries dear I stopped and got you a new one with fries, waiting for you at the press conference." Frank comes over the line.

"Oh thank you Frank, I guess you do like me, I am married you know." I say with a giggle.

"I'm married to you know, for longer. I'm just being nice to the law breakers I know how cranky you get when you're hungry."

I reach the station and actually walk up behind Frank when he finishes speaking, I turned my radio down to not alert him. I tap him on the shoulder then duck his out flung arm as he turns and take his hat again. I bite into the brim of the hat then give it back as we move toward the waiting reporters. I put my hands up as they start asking questions baring my teeth before they quiet down.

"I believe no questions was the order of the day. I bit his hat because we are friends and I think he needs a new hat, so I'm going to keep biting it until he gets one. Now yes I do not normally get into arresting people on my first day in a new city, Detroit is a special circumstance two of the families in my brigade were threatened and suspected wrongdoing in order of the arrests made. I am very happy to be here, Phoenix was entirely to warm for my tastes. I am looking forward to snow and I hear you have a football team here I might even attend a game or two." I say before turning to Frank.

Frank guides me into the station to a female officer who leads me through to an interview room on the taping side. I clap my hands when I find a dress and hat waiting for me, the officer smiles before closing the door behind her. I lose my fur and get dressed, I find shoes on the floor, yet no panties taking small comfort in the dress is longer than I normally wear I don the shoes. The officer is still standing outside when I exit she looks me up and down and sighs.

"I get bigger when I go feral, I guess Frank forgot." I say to her looking around.

"I'm the only female officer in this station tonight, he didn't have much choice. I'm jealous because I gave birth a year before you did and you are thin." She says guiding me through the station again.

"Yeah, but at least your not getting darted with enough cocaine to kill a man. The interstate is a little annoying I guess I have to spend an extra half second going to the overpasses."

"I am very glad to say I am not getting darted like that. The interstate is the divide of Detroit us cops stay on our side of it, though I actually live on the other side. Say where is your radio?"

I groan then move quick back through the station the officer following along behind laughing. I get my radio then have no idea where to put it, finally the officer takes it from me and slings it over her shoulder. We meet up with Frank on the second trip through the station, he takes my arm and leads me with the officer to the motor pool where we find a very nice big silver Cadillac. After Frank bundles my hair up under the hat he ushers me into the front seat where I find a bag from heaven filled with two hamburgers and two sets of fries. I open the window to ask for a coke, instead of asking he puts a can in my hand, there is a machine over by the door we came through into here.

"So are you trying to make me fat again?" I ask as he gets in, he looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"You were not fat, nine months pregnant and everything but your belly was thin. I admit to being jealous of the old chief, he's an assistant chief and quite happy now. I stayed at captain for a reason you know, ah well I get to enjoy your chili cheese dogs again. The second burger and fries is for Sally, she's not saying but I'm pretty sure she went off birth control again. If I didn't enjoy having grandkids I'd make one of them get fixed." Frank tells me as we roll out and drive through the city.

"Not everyone is happy with just one you know. Besides look at it this way, you are grandpa, you show up give them presents and candy and go home. Course you also won't live long enough to see great, great grandkids like I will." I say finishing my fries and reaching for the hamburger.

"I don't know, with the advances in medicine they have been doing I could live to be your age." Frank says as we pull up to my new house.

"I'm just hoping they can get Tony to live long enough to see me turn into a guy, or close at any rate." I sigh as I get out I'm getting a little depressed at this conversation.

"Cheer up we got a surprise for you." Frank says with a grin as he takes my arm.

"What besides I have a basement that I thought was a closet?" I ask as we reach my door.

Frank just opens the door with a smile I go in wanting to yell at Tony for not locking the door. Instead I get hugs from a very happy Wilma and Sally then lose my bag, Sally takes it away and sits on the sofa. I go to usher her to the table when I realize she is watching The Two Towers, I always loved this one of the three best so plop down with her and rescue my hamburger. Tony hands over two plates then sits on the floor under me I scoot forward a little and hang my feet almost into his lap. I almost jump when Derek hands me a can of coke.

"I was checking on the rugrats, all three out we might get lucky and have them all sleep the night."

"Steffi went to sleep in Melanie's room they are sharing an air bed." Anna says from next to me.

"I guess that means you get to put up with us all night." I say getting some laughs, Tony pinches my foot. "I found my snack shop, or heaven as I have taken to calling it, I also might have found Darryl a job at the same place. With a rather apt name on the place already, oh and Tony did you know we have a basement, I thought it was a closet."

"Yes I went down and checked, we have a washer and dryer, the walls are not finished it looks a little drab. I'll get a crew in for that as well tomorrow, I checked on my phone and have a few places to call we will do the smart thing and get a few guys to come in and look it over and give us appraisals."

"Sounds good one question when are you sleeping?"

"I'm sleeping in the afternoon and before I start calling, Derek or Sally will come and drive you and Anna to the store."

"I'm going to sleep with the kids on their air bed, I'm not to old to remember being young and in love and needing a bed." Anna says with a wink.

"I'll come over and do your lunch meats and chili's, Anna is to old to stay up all night." Sally says with a smile.

"Wilma go ahead and take Frank into the bathroom already." I say looking back at them making out listening to them is getting me excited.

Wilma turns pink, Frank just grins and takes her arm once the bathroom door is shut they are getting to it rather quickly.

"No Sally, our basement is not make out central, though Tony maybe we should get a bathroom down there so we have two."

"I was rather thinking we could move the computer down there after it's finished, gives us a little more room up here. I agree though a second bathroom would be good. Did you know we have an electric stove up here with a gas water heater and furnace downstairs?"

"I'm happy with the electric stove it's very similar to the wood stove I grew up using." I say not really wishing to go through that one again.

"I was promised they would get a new furnace put in before it starts to get cold, the ones in the house are not very good." Anna says with a smile.

"You missed it actually Emap here almost blew up the house with a gas stove in Washington. It was an older stove and not always reliable, they weren't as good to us there." Sally says with a giggle.

"Come on dear let's look at the basement before you give Sally a shock treatment again." Tony says grabbing my arm and winking at me.

I kick off my shoes and do just that, a mild one I only rub my feet on the carpet a little and touch her. Sally swats my butt as we go past rubbing her shoulder. The basement really isn't much different then the one I was in earlier, minus the drugs and guns. There is a water heater and furnace in the far corner along with new washer and dryer on the back wall.

"We could move the TV down here, buy another sofa." I say moving toward the washer and dryer.

Tony doesn't say anything, just moves up behind me, his hands on my breasts has me looking back at him, he kisses me. He guides me over to the washer and pushes me down over it. I reach back and pull my dress up for him Tony moves me around then shoves his hard cock up me. I moan at his welcome intrusion of me, I've been looking forward to this since we got here.

His lovely cock moves in and out of me at a glorious pace sending me to an orgasm rather quickly. I know he just wants to do me hard and fast so I start moving back at him. I moan when Tony grabs my breasts again pulling me back at him and just furiously fucking me. I reach a second orgasm right about when he groans and pulls me closer and fills me up. I just purr as his hot fluids enter me at first in hot spurts then little dribbles.

Tony pulls out of me when the lights go off with a click, I smell gunpowder and poorly washed men. I pull my dress off and go feral, putting a finger to his lips before going up the stairs. Derek is standing up to go turn the lights on Frank and Wilma are at the end of the hallway looking a little confused.

"Derek stay inside, people with guns turned the lights off, watch the front door I'll go get the lights and come around the front." I say to him walking past for the back door.

Not feeling like playing around at this I shove the door open and go out fast, they get two shots off with their pistols before I hit the first in the chest with my palm. He flies backwards to bounce off the fence and fall clutching at his chest. The second I put his head into the wall of the house then turn the master switch back on before he has finished falling.

The surprised voices from the front get me to leap atop the roof and go over it. I fall in the middle of a good sized cluster laying into them with feet and claws. The whole thing is over in a half second with men unconscious or holding themselves in an attempt to stop bleeding. Tony, Derek, and Frank come out all carrying a pistol look around then sigh.

"You really gotta work on your restraint I think most of these are going to the emergency room." Frank says pulling out his cell phone.

"Be glad they are alive at all, I was about to enjoy some post sex cuddling and I had to come over here fast." I say with a growl to the ones still conscious.

Tony motions me over to him then takes me inside to the bathroom. While I am washing my hands in the kitchen I get my ears scratched. Feeling much happier with clean hands and being scratched I ask for the gloves.

"Can't do that yet, gotta file a report on this and the media wants to speak with you." Frank says coming around the corner with a dress of mine.

"The family of the house dear, once we get rid of them scratching or cuddling galore I swear." Tony says pulling back and looking at me expectantly.

"This is just a ploy to get me nude in front of Frank, I know how you are you pervert." I say pointing a finger at Frank before grabbing up the dress and losing my fur.

I am stopped from going and checking on the kids and Anna as it turns out by Wilma. She assures me the kids are fine, Anna as well so I let Tony and Frank guide me outside. It is a small media circus outside, only three vans and four cameras, Frank says his bit Tony says the same thing holding his chest where Jaguar knocked him back inside. I admit to spending most of the time in our daughters room, once the media has packed up Frank explains the situation to the detective who nods and leaves.

emap
emap
238 Followers