Emap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I go back inside and search for the gloves, I find them eventually, after I have unpacked the bedroom. I make the bed before leaving, and set up the alarm clock, I get in Tony's lap in fur and gloves. He gives me a hug before moving a hand up to my head and scratching. Sally scoots over on the bed and helps him scratch, I am in seventh heaven from all the scratching. I am purring so loud that everyone gets closer to the TV that is not scratching me. I don't even know what movie was on, I spent the entire length of it with my eyes closed purring and moving my head to get the right spots scratched.

When I lose my fur, it stopped feeling good to be scratched, and open my eyes I see Derek taking the disk out of the Xbox. Wilma covers me with my robe before poking Frank on our chair. Frank gets up and stretches then looks around.

"I think it's time we went home and sleep, you two coming?"

"Nope we're gonna stay here, Frank is asleep and the sofa is comfy enough, we can kidnap Emap and her bed after Tony gets up to call around." Sally says from Derek's lap.

"Nope not happening, Derek is staying up to speak with the people I get to show up." Tony says looking over at Derek and Sally.

"Oh heavens Tony would you stop, Sally and I are not going to do lesbian sex." I poke at him to make the point better.

Frank and Wilma laugh then make their exit, once they are gone Tony starts talking about how Sally has such a great body, Derek doing the same about my body.

"Do you two want to wife swap or something?" I ask in exasperation.

"Well no, you might get pregnant."

"I suppose I should have mentioned this little bit already, I was hoping it wasn't true, I can't get pregnant again. When I went away for a couple days before we went to Washington, I was getting the last of Jaguar in me. She went back to female and was looking old when I left. I am faster, a little stronger and I heal just a little bit faster. So do you want to wife swap now?"

"Uh no, I'm quite happy with Sally." Derek says looking at Sally.

Tony grabs hold of me and stands up, I just hold him closer I think I know what we are doing now. I am not disappointed we go straight for the bedroom, I get put on my back on the bed then Tony climbs atop me. The first thing that happens is a kiss, a nice slow lip pressing against lip kiss that evolves into tongue play leaving me breathless and a lot ready for more. I moan when he kisses me on the cheek then the neck, instead of going farther he just pulls my legs out of the way.

I just keep moaning as he slides into me, slowly and inexorably expanding me to accept him. Every little ridge of his cock exciting me even more than I was, until he is fully inside of me. Tony doesn't move at first, I moan and whimper under him until he starts to move slowly sliding his cock in and out of me. I wrap my legs around him and try to get him to move faster, he resists until I reach an orgasm after a long slow journey.

When this orgasm fades into a glorious memory Tony really starts to move. I am moaning under him as his cock shoves deep inside of me only to withdraw quickly then go right back in. I am holding to him in a rather desperate attempt to stay under him and get even more of him shoved in me. An orgasm crashes over me making me moan his name a second following fast before this one has even started to fade has me yelling his name.

Tony with a groan shoves deep holds me tight and unleashes a river of his fluids into me. He stays atop me for a while still moving a little giving me tremor orgasms as he finishes emptying himself into me. I kiss him as he empties loving the feel of his fluids in me just as much as I did the very first time when he made me pregnant. Tony gets off me, scoots me over on the bed and gets behind me so I'm curled up facing the window the blinds showing darkness. Sleep comes to me fairly easily, nice part of being a cat woman, can fall asleep whenever you want.

emap
emap
237 Followers