All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 02'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Candied Ginger!

Anxious and hopeful that Ginger & Nora will find their truest love together! I'm in awe again of the way you're able to reveal & express those personal, internal struggles with your characters Vixen. You've done a fab job here with Ginger's emotional journey & adventures. I'm excited to see where she goes. Thank you for another great chapter in this series!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Holy Smokes !!!

Another wonderfully emotional, comical and sexy as hell chapter.

Where to start?

Ginger's journey mirrors that of so many of us. The uncertainty in discovering our true selves, you are portraying it so well here.

Nora and Ginger as so very sexy and sensual together. Lily is turning out to be a wonderful friend. I'm loving how she is giving Ginger such great advice.

Lastly, Billy banging Bambi, just too funny.

As always, thank you so much for sharing your talent and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous, Wonderful and Witty

This is proving to be another terrific story. The interaction of your characters is superb. Some parts had me laughing so damned much and others cringing with anxiety. And the sex is as usual .... well, let's just say that there was more than one spend. Thank you for continuing with this story, and I know, or feel I know how important it is to you.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532about 11 years ago
Even hotter than chapter one

Just as Jeyckle reveled in being Hyde for a long period of time it seems Emily much prefers being Ginger. Now instead of one being good and the other evil, in this case one is sexy the other sexier. More importantly one is straight and one is gay.

It seems that as Emily becomes Ginger she finds her true self and a true love in Nora. The conflict she goes through to discover this is very real and of course is not over because of Nora's personal situation.

The emotion seemed real and the sex was hot, then just got hotter and hotter.

Well done Vixen.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Broken Record

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but you are just incredible!

It would be great if Ginger gave Julia a call to let her know how she's doing.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HOT!

What a totally awesome character Ginger portrays. Her actions and reactions has me grinning non stop, her confusion in her role as Emily or Ginger, makes me want to reach out to her, her sporadic teasing of poor Tammy makes me squirm and her inner conflict about Nora and Jim's relationship makes me want to soothe away her tumultuous thoughts. When Ginger finally acknowledged her love for Nora and subsequently dumped Mark, i could not stop the "OH YES!" from passing my lips (smile) and her escapades with Nora is sooooooo HOT! HOT! HOT!'

Well done AVL, you sure know how to steam up my laptop screen :-o)

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Fuck Buddies

Even if Nora does choose Jim (which seems likely), maybe she and Ginger could still hook-up?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Julia

I don't quite understand the reluctance to call Julia.

Julia gave her the card, I'm sure she would be happy to act as a sounding board.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous