All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 08'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
One word

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
just grate

ginger,s cuming out well she realy out nowe and reenie what a true lover she is truly I think this story is one of the best in a very long time . and ty and plz give use more yours leann xxxxxxxxx

rkolnerrkolnerabout 11 years ago
The Vixen-coaster

What a ride through a wonderful love story. The climb, the peak and then the fall just to be whipped around the next corner screaming with joy. Just like with any good coaster, I'm standing in line ready to ride again...

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
holy tornado!

what a wild cyclone of emotion! very turbulent, and sensual, and touching and poignant and on and on. WOW so powerful. what ginger and reenie have is such a special relationship on all levels. the type of relationship most of us wish and hope for. looking forward to see how it expands and grows. and then there is lily! she needs a lesson or two.

so beautifully written. Vixen you have done it again so well. your writing is such a gift.

thank you for sharing.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
You've done it again!

Another installment of the joys, sorrows, pleasures and all around fun of two people in love.

I did go and look up the *gift* Ginger gave to Reenie. It was just precious.

You are truly gifted in detailing the love, romance, the good and the not so good things that life can throw at two people trying to make their way in a relationship.

You have wrung out every last emotion out of me and you keep me coming back for more. Thank you for this spectacular reading experience and I look forward for more.

Best wishes always.

IDB.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
That's Life

You sure know how to deliver the facts of life, that was lovely reading & it sure tells you about the bonds of love! I just love the way Ginger has walked through decades of rubbish with husband & life and has had a very good turn of luck and found herself & Love... got promoted and cruising with her boo out of the cave. Im ignoring the lump in her breast, the woman has too much love and kindness in her heart, but you got me worried with Lilly Vixen?? Dont you dare go killing characters off (LOL) They are lovely, just get Lilly run over by an Old Age pensioner in a wheel chair or something!!

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Oh my, chuckle and sigh... So many feelings.

Wow Vixen! An amazing chapter in the life of Ginger and so very well done yet again. Lots of emotional twists and turns that had me giggling one moment & tearing up the next.

I am seriously in love with Mo&Ginger! So happy for them and enjoying this clarity of spirit Ginger is experiencing. Excited to see what's in store. Congrats and thank you again for another fabulous chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Love It ...

All the emotions ... highs and lows. You're truly a great story teller and it's always a pleasure to read your fabulous work. Thanks once again for sharing. Long may you continue to *entertain* us. I had a good chuckle at certain nuances which was quite refreshing, ta.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Oh, Well!

Guess I'm not gonna get my Ginger/Lily reconciliation!

Fantastic as always, Vixen!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
AWESOME

Ginger's maturity and confidence in herself, grows chapter by chapter. She has reached a point in her life whereby her love, thoughts, dreams, lust and her future, is focused on one woman only. She is determined to be faithful to her love as is evident in the conversation she had with Kathy. The potentially dangerous confrontation with Lily, was handled with aplomb. Ginger and Meenie continue to grow as a loving couple. Gingers medical scare and Meenie being outed in such a cruel way, has them clinging to each other for comfort and need. They have learned to be strong for the other during any adversity that comes their way. They bask in the warm glow of their love and is a beacon for everyone who witnesses it. Yip, Ginger seems at peace *** I renamed this chapter to - EMILY'S OUT, GINGER IS HOME *** grinning. Although a flight of fantasy, ****Breast Cancer and Homophobia is REAL**** Thanks AVL, for the reference to it.

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Spoiler!

Since Reenie is looking over her shoulder as she writes this, I guess we know Ginger and Reenie end up together.

And adidasgal, why do you keep calling Reenie, Meenie, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SORRY, BUT.................

I got to page 4 already having long started losing ALL sympathy, empathy and "love" for the main character (a thing I have NEVER done with any of your other stories).

Any credibility went straight out the window when she was "broken hearted" when she found her girlfriend and trainer in bed and stormed out, having "cheated" a few times herself!!!!

Now she seems hell bent on losing her ex her job. TBH I`m actually surprised at myself for having gotten this far with this tale given the twists and turns and the double standards of Ginger.

Sorry, but having read most of your other stories, this one has left me no longer caring about Ginger, in all honesty probably from about Ch4 or 5.

Even a work of fiction should keep you interested in the lead character.

alexwatson62@aol.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous