All Comments on 'Emily's New Master'

by Mystery_Meat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressalmost 17 years ago
Yum!

(Little difficult typing with one hand so bear with me.)

Loved the story, and the plot leaves it open for more chapters. Really great sex scene, had me squirming (hence the one handed typing) and I can't wait for more. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT

Great story! Looking forward for more!

miskeivitchmiskeivitchover 16 years ago
Slightly uncomfortable

I liked this story for its erotic content - anybody who reads my own stories knows that I adore interracial coupling - be it black/white, Asian/European or Caucasian/Semite. I love it all. What I can't accept is that any master/slave sex is in any way consensual, no matter how enlightened the master may be in technique. I would have been more comfortable with this story in the Non-Consensual Sex category and with a little more resentment on the part of Emily prior to enjoying getting laid. Other than that, commendable writing.

BTW This isn't preachy stuff. Canada has some slave history that I'm not particularly proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delicately written

(I know I sent this message privately, but I also wanted to post it here)

I just have to tell you that I found this story very erotic. I'm a young black woman and I wasn't the least bit offended. I thought you handled the subject very sensitively and didn't degrade, objectify, or stereotype the woman the way so many interracial stories do. As a young bw who has always been attracted to older wm (my husband is 20+ years my senior), I have trouble finding erotica that mirrors my/our fantasies. Yours was lovely and you should write more!! BTW, you're a very attractive gentleman. Your picture actually reminds me a lot of my husband ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'll be honest...you can write BUT...

You can write and your writing itself is quit exquisite but the way you conveyed that topic made me so uncomfortable. I know that slavery in itself is an uncomfortable topic but Mr. Nash was so callous and dominant and cold. I like the "romance" part of IR, and I thought that if you'd worked a little on making Nash likeable, this story would have been great. For example, our first meeting with Nash was when he practically groped Tamara. Honestly, is he running a harem? Other than that, good writing. Hope to read more from you. I'd advise you to get an editor too. Just so that she/he can point out things like this.

EroRdrEroRdrabout 16 years ago
Very Sensual

Very sensual, I was not at all offended. With regards to your preface I thought the relationship would be more of a callous nature on his part. He was likeable and made her feel comfortable which made the sex consensual.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 16 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Author's Note: When a previous comment suggested using an editor, I realized that I had not credited the editor of "Emily's New Master". This piece was edited by Literotica author / editor "Talynnda". Thanks Talynnda, as always. One of the things I like about any art form is that it's totally subjective. Just look at the diverse opinions in just this small sampling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written & so damn sexy!

I'm a mature Afro-American woman, and my white boyfriend and I sometimes like to play master/slave. Your story was so fucking hot it just gave us a new scenario to act out. Love your other BF/WM stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SO HOT!!!

I am a young black woman of the same age as Emily, and this was a grand story!!! I loved it. And strangely i wasn't offended either :). If I end up with a white husband, I may suggest this scenario lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Love your story. Well done. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really

for anon 2/20's comment really if you truly think so you should have been brave enuff to sign your name. while the role play or even the interracial aspect is erotic thinking blacks shoul still be in thier place is backword and ignorant.

FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago
Not offended but...

In no way did I see the "owner" as a good guy. He was only a lesser evil. He used his wealth & status to coerce vulnerable women into joining his live-in harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

I would suggest you do some research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Flemings. He was a racist rapist. Their relationship was not consensual. I was actually interested reading the story and still started but couldn't finish because that comment and even the beginning was highly improbable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous