Emily's New Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they paused for breath, Alex said quietly, "Get on your knees."

Obediently, Emily sank to her knees. Alex turned, walked over to the love seat, and sat.

"Now, I want you to crawl over here on your hands and knees," Alex commanded.

Emily crawled across the carpet like a panther, until she was between Alex's spread legs.

"Kneel in front of me," Alex said.

Emily knelt close to him. Alex took hold of her right wrist and placed her hand on his erection.

"Take hold of my cock and squeeze it," Alex ordered.

Emily gladly did as she was told. Emily curled her fingers around the stiff organ and felt it throb in her hand. She gazed in fascination at the large erection. Even in the candlelight, she was able to enjoy the contrast of her dark fingers on the ivory shaft. She ran her thumb over the swollen head, which made her master moan quietly. Emily slid her hand slowly down to the base of the pale hard-on and slowly back to the head again. Once more it throbbed in her hand. Between the fingertips of her left hand, Emily felt the white man's kinky, soft pubic hair. When Emily shifted her gaze from the vanilla dick to her master's handsome face, he was smiling at her.

She returned his smile and asked, "Feel good, massa?"

"Feels marvelous, my naughty girl," Alex said softly.

Using her left hand, Emily gently fondled her master's big, hairy balls, while she stroked the ivory erection. Alex couldn't help notice the grin on Emily's face.

"Having fun?" Alex asked. He gazed at the dark fingers fondling his pale hard-on, and at Emily's beautiful tits.

"Yes, massa. It sooo big and nice to touch," Emily half -gasped.

"Fun with a big white cock," Alex smiled. Emily took an instant liking to the sound of the last three words.

"Emily likes Massa's big white cock," she repeated. Her brown eyes gleamed as she fondled the ivory erection. Alex found it interesting how she sometimes said 'Emily' rather than I.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Alex asked.

"I don't know what dat mean, massa."

"You're an innocent little sweetheart, aren't you?" Alex said with a smile, and then ran his fingers over Emily's hair. "It's nothing to be afraid of. I'll teach you how." Emily nodded and smiled.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue again," Alex instructed.

Obediently, Emily opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Alex put his hand over the hand that Emily was using to grasp his erection. He then placed the underside of the head of his cock on the black woman's tongue and moved it side to side. Emily looked up at her handsome master, seeking approval. She made no attempt to retract her tongue.

"Now, lick it all up and down and lick the head real good," Alex instructed. He released his grasp of Emily's hand. Emily held the hard ivory cock, and then ran her tongue all over the swollen head.

Alex moaned, "Ohhh... you're a fast learner."

Emily licked down the vanilla shaft and then back up to the head again. When she discovered some sticky pre-cum at the tip, she licked it off. Then Emily licked her way back down to the base of the ivory hard-on again.

"Lick my balls, too," Alex insisted.

Emily ran her tongue over the large, hairy, white balls. Alex ran his fingers over Emily's soft, curly hair.

"Stop for a minute, honey." Alex said. Emily looked up at her master.

"Now, lick your lips and then stick out your tongue again."

Emily did as instructed. Her full, sensuous lips glistened in the candlelight.

"Good... Now cover your teeth with your lips," Alex said, and demonstrated with his own lips.

Emily knelt before him, mouth open and tongue out. Alex bent slightly, and eased the head of his erection between Emily's tongue and upper lip. He eased in slowly, not wanting to gag the woman. Emily gently closed her mouth around her master's hard-on. The feel of Emily's warm, wet mouth surrounding his dick was exquisite. Alex began to withdraw his erection, but before the head left Emily's mouth, he eased it in again. He placed his hands on either side of Emily's head, and gently urged it back and forth. His stiff cock slowly slid in and out of Emily's mouth. She could feel the ivory rod throb in her mouth as it had in her hand. As her master's thrusts increased in speed, Emily tried to stay in rhythm. She quickly understood how to please him.

"Oh yeah, honey. You're a quick learner," Alex panted.

Concerned about losing control too quickly, Alex decided on a change of the action. As much as he hated to, he eased his erection from Emily's mouth.

"You're a naughty little angel who deserves some pleasure too. Stand up, " Alex said, offering Emily his hand. Emily took his hand and Alex helped her to her feet. He led her by the hand over to the bed.

"Lay on the bed," Alex instructed.

Emily laid on her back and looked expectantly at her master. Alex climbed onto the bed next to her, and laid on his side tightly against her. He ran his fingertips over her cheek, and pressed his lips to hers. This time, Emily opened her mouth to receive his tongue. As their tongues intertwined, Alex slid his fingers down to brush across her left nipple. Emily slid her right hand down Alex's body until her fingers found his hard dick. She massaged the head with her fingertips.

Then, Alex kissed his way down Emily's neck, down her chest, and down her breast until he reached her nipple. He kissed her dark chocolate nipple, and then swirled his tongue around it. After licking and sucking her nipple until it was erect, he moved to the other nipple. He licked and sucked it until it, too, was erect.

Next, Alex kissed his way down Emily's stomach, and down her abdomen, until he came to her freshly trimmed pubic muff. He ran his fingertips through the soft, curly hair. He moved further down, and ran his hand over her dark thigh. Her thighs were muscular and shapely, but very feminine. He kissed and licked Emily's inner thigh. Then his tongue began to move slowly up her soft thigh.

He couldn't want to kiss me there, Emily thought... but, he did. His tongue ran up the length of Emily's moist vaginal lips. Alex then kissed the upper portion of her pussy. Emily inhaled sharply as the pleasure flooded her mind. Once again, she felt his tongue run up and down her wet slit. Then, his tongue found her most sensitive area and caressed it. It was the most pleasurable sensation Emily had ever felt.

"Aaahhh," Emily moaned and ran her fingers through his straight, soft hair. She looked down at the handsome tanned face pressed between her dark thighs. She'd never dreamed that a powerful, white master would pleasure a black slave woman in such a way. Yet, it was no dream that her master's tongue was making her hotter and wetter than she'd ever been. Then, she felt him slide two long fingers deep inside her, even as he licked her.

"Ohhh, Massa... That feels so good... Ohhh... Ohhh, Massa..." Emily moaned, as she urged his mouth tighter against her pussy. She felt his fingers sliding rapidly in and out, while his tongue caressed and flicked her clit. Wave after wave of pleasure cascaded from her vagina to her brain. Each wave seemed more intense than the last. She could hear the crash and hiss of the distant breakers, as well as the sounds of their lovemaking. Her mind was swimming with lust. Suddenly, the tidal wave of orgasm swept through Emily, and her body shuddered as she came.

"Aaahhh.... Maaassahhh..." Emily cried out.

Alex ceased licking Emily, and pulled his fingers from her dripping wet pussy, to allow her to catch her breath. He kissed her abdomen, kissed both of her nipples, and then pressed his lips to hers once again. Emily was breathing hard, but she kissed her new master passionately. No man had ever made her cum before, and she wanted to please her new master in the same way. Emily reached down and was delighted to find that his cock was still quite hard. She stroked it lovingly.

Alex repositioned himself so that he was kneeling astride Emily's waist. She continued to fondle his cock and balls. She curled the fingers of both hands around the vanilla hard-on and still the swollen head wasn't covered. Alex smiled down at her, appreciating her efforts.

After some moments, Alex moved up Emily's body and rubbed the tip of his boner against one of her dark nipples and then the other. Emily loved the visual as much as the sensation.

Next, Alex moved upward even more, and rubbed the tip of his dick against her full lips. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, as she'd been taught. Once again, Alex eased his stiff cock into his slave's inviting, wet mouth. To pleasure the man who'd just given her such intense pleasure, Emily sucked and licked the long, white erection as best she knew how. Alex reached back, and fingered her wet muff.

Wanting to be inside of Emily, Alex repositioned himself between her spread legs. He aligned his hard-on with her hairy box, and eased it inside. Emily moaned as she felt his cock fill her. Alex pushed his rod in as far as he could and left it there, savoring the feel of Emily's tight young snatch. He pulled out slowly, eased it back in, and held it deep inside of her again. Emily had never been penetrated so deeply before. Alex supported his weight with his arms, not wanting to hurt the small woman. He then arched his torso so that he could lick Emily's nipples at the same time he was fucking her.

Never before had Emily experienced the sensations that her master was treating her to. She'd had two clumsy attempts at sex with slave boys, but those came nowhere close to her current ecstasy. With each new position, this older white man was opening new doors of sensuality for Emily. She eagerly anticipated his next desire, because it meant a newly discovered pleasure for her.

So, when Alex said, "I want you to take top for awhile."

Emily smiled and panted, "Show me, Massa."

Alex slowly turned onto his side pulling Emily with him, trying not to disengage. Continuing to roll onto his back, he pulled Emily on top of him. Alex then instructed Emily how to position herself so that she could control the pumping motion.

"Just do what feels good to you," Alex grinned.

Emily slowly raised her hips until the stiff dick was barely inside her, and then she lowered her hips until it was totally inside her once more. She repeated the motion slowly until she was able to gauge the optimum distance. Once she got the feel for the distance, Emily increased the speed of her pumping. Alex did his best to steady her large swaying tits with his hands, so that he could lick her erect nipples.

After several minutes, Alex placed his hands on Emily's hips to assist her thrusts. The petite black woman found herself virtually being lifted and slammed down onto the long white hard-on. Emily's second orgasm came as rapidly as the first.

She moaned a prolonged, "Aaahhh...", and then shuddered and collapsed onto her master.

Emily pressed her mouth to Alex's, her tongue seeking his. They kissed passionately. Once again, Alex slowly turned onto his side pulling Emily with him, trying not to disengage. Continuing to turn, Emily ended up on her back under Alex. She spread her legs as she felt the stiff cock begin to slide in and out again. Emily placed her palms on the white man's ass cheeks as he pumped her.

"Kiss me, Massa," Emily moaned.

Breathing hard, Alex did his best to tongue-kiss Emily. She felt the long hard-on penetrate her faster and deeper than before. Alex began to moan as he began to lose control. As the flood of orgasm became unstoppable, Alex pulled his erection from Emily's pussy and stroked it. Spurts of white cum painted Emily's chocolate flesh. She enjoyed the warm feeling of the cum stripes coating her stomach and breasts. Emily reached for the ivory cock and her master gladly let her stroke out the remaining cum. She watched him shudder as the orgasm subsided.

When the orgasm was over, Alex moved to Emily's side and laid next to her. He ran his fingertips over her cheek, gazed at her lovely face, and then pressed his mouth to hers. Alex slid his lips against Emily's full, sensuous lips. They kissed passionately for some moments.

His breathing returning to normal, Alex smiled and whispered, "Good things do come in small packages. I want you to sleep with me tonight."

"Anything Massa wants..." Emily whispered and smiled.

Alex returned her smile and said, "I'll be right back."

He got off the bed, retrieved a towel, and cleaned his spunk from Emily's soft, dark skin. He tossed the towel onto the floor, and laid on his back. Alex reached for Emily and pulled her close. She put her head on his chest, draped her leg over his, and ran her fingers over his tanned skin.

After a few minutes, Emily turned to face Alex and began, "Massa?"

"Yes, honey."

"Can I please touch Massa's big white cock som'mo?"

"Well since you said please," Alex laughed quietly, "It would be my pleasure."

As soon as Emily's fingertips moved over the flaccid penis, it began to stiffen and grow again.

12