All Comments on 'Emily's Xmas Milk'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

GREAT story. More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Continue this story please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love lactation stories!! Of all kinds. My wife and I have four kids and drank from her regularly. I would kill to be able to do it again!!! Something so sensual and sexual about it. The taste the texture making it so erotic. I love your stories and how they’re written. Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like mothers milk feeding others type stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lactation, Incest. Two great topics to write on. Please keep more coming. Please don't bring in Anal as some authors do - it's disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loveeee itttt

Pleaseeee continue with the story of gretchen and her brother getting into dry nursing

LaucaubinLaucaubinover 1 year ago

Love the story. Lactating and bro/sis story is perfect. But, one noticeable complaint that too many writers are doing.

‘Emily quickly nods no’ is not correct.

We NOD yes. Nodding is an up and down motion

We SHAKE no. Shaking of the head is a left and right motion

ECTLarryECTLarryover 1 year ago

I like lactation stories. This one is hot!

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

I very much appreciate your stories & you’re already in my favorite author list. Thanks for sharing with us.

ECTLarryECTLarryover 1 year ago

I do like the lactation stories. Is there a sequel to this with Gretchen?

mrmagikmrmagikalmost 2 years ago
GREAT Story!!

This is a GREAT story! VERY well written! I Loved the build up and surprises. It really does Need and call for more, Pt 2 at least maybe more? Again, a Very well done story. Thanks for sharing with us.

UmraojiUmraojialmost 2 years ago

Need more such stories; thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

yes---much more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soooo GOOD!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Nice that you're not in a rush.

The reluctance is good, but a little too stretched out.

Could have used some dialog with her asking what it is that makes her breasts so attractive to him? Does he jerk off while thinking about them? What does he think about while he's jerking? What does he want to do to them? What does he want her to do to/with him?

Four stars.

rosemaveyrosemaveyabout 3 years ago

scrumptious!!!! definitely in my top 5 fave sibcest here in literotica wow just wow it's sooo good! turned me the hell on >;(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was an excellent story. I personally loved the entire story line. I would definitely like to read the next chapter to see how far his and Em's little trist is going to go. Gretchen being the computer wiz has it's advantages and reading about how and what she has planned for his Birthday would really be good reading.

Anyway like I said this was an excellent read and will be looking for more. Thanks for this story, look forward to more on the same line. Luv the Brother/Sister incest line and the lactation just adds more too it.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsover 4 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of my favourite stories on this site. It has such a wonderful mix of sexual tension, sensuality and tenderness that keeps me coming back for more. There's something truly wonderful about making love to a beautiful woman while hungrily sucking milk straight from her wondrous breasts. One of life's true pleasures.... Thank you for writing this wonderful story, It brought back beautiful memories and I hope we can read more of Timmy and his two beautiful sisters.

randysbrandysbover 4 years ago
Lovely story

Great read. How about more parts with Gretchen and his mother breastfeeding him? Would love to read that.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
YES please

Loved this story immensely I hope you will write more of this one and others too. So very sexy and loving too.

Yes I am and Yes you are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A vote for Scouries.

Yes I am, and yes you are. Please continue this and the other stories you started.

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
Perfect.

I forgot how good your stories are.

Love the seduction and the tenderness.

Thank you.

SusieCupcakeSusieCupcakeover 5 years ago
Get her pregnant.

Love your story. Next, both the sisters need to get pregnant. Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome author

I felt that I was reading a book of a reputed, renowned, professional and well known author. It was a great experience reading it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Keep this one going

We need to know where this relationship goes and if he gets lil sis in bed too. Such a hot sexy story. Please don't leave it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Absolutely more lactation stories please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it.

Yes, I enjoyed the circumstances. You write well, too.

My handle is grabmyballs2. The site doesn't like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just beautiful and soooo sexy

I'm a big fan of nursing my guy.. w baby or without. Have felt everyone of those your describe

. So love my breast giant and milk filled. .if every guy got to suvkle.the work would be a much kinder one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More lactation stores please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I'd love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Yes please more lactation stores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Your lactation stories are wonderful! Would love to read more and more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gretchen?

Great story! Would love to find out what happens between Timmy and Gretchen. More to come on this one, I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please

Some of the best, most intimate times that I ever shared with my ex-wife were while she was lactating. Feeding our daughter, and then me. She thought my suckleing would short our girl, but she found herself making even more milk. After all, a woman's breasts are designed to be ble to feed two children comfortable. More, if necessary. Our sex life was better than it ever had been, and she'd been afraid I'd lose interest when the baby was born. Timmy is a luck man, and will be able to keep both his sisters happy and fulfilled. You've written a developing love story, as you have before multiple times. You are my favourite author.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Nice Story

I am a "tit man" but have never been fortunate to suck lactating breasts. I can imagine it being highly erotic, though. Very good effort and keep up the excellent work.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 8 years ago
More please

When my ex was breastfeeding her breasts, which were naturally generous, became very enlarged and she produced a lot of milk, so much in fact that it would become uncomfortable for her and she would leak.

To alleviate the situation she would use a pump to express her excess milk but her nipples became too sore one day and I could tell she was finding it difficult.

We agreed that I would gently attach myself and relieve her of the excess so she was more comfortable.

This was about twenty five years ago but I can clearly remember that the milk was thick and very sweet even though we only did this a couple of times.

hornypeacockhornypeacockover 8 years ago
lactation + incest = TURN ON!

PLEASE write more lactation + incest!

I can't get enough of these stories when they're well written.

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusover 8 years ago
Got Milk?

Please keep writing incestuos lactating stories. They turn me on and are so erotic. Who wouldn't want to nurse on their beautiful mom's or sister's milk heavy breast? YUM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please...

Yes, love stories of lactation and nursing! One of my most favorite fantasies! Please add more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear meeeee!

Oh, honey! I do love this. 40yrs ago I was a new mother. Big Daddy was drinking from me. WEEE both thought my son was his too. His PeePee was so big. I was sure it was his because I was milking Big Daddy more than I was Johnny. Yes, you must SO write more of these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my!!

This was wonderful. I can't Thank you enough.

Now.........I'm going to your site. I would love to find more of this story. But I am looking forward to your others also. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes write more !!!!!

great story write more of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

I need a nap

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please! Absolutely do more milk stories. My mouth is watering and my rock hard dick is throbbing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MAKE PART 2

that was one of the best i think you have wrote yet even though you made this along time ago i would still be very happy if you were to make a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your story.

Would love to read more lactating/nursing stories! My fave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MoreMoreMore

Yes! You wondered if you should write more Lactation stories? Yes. Keep on at it. I also really like Dr. Von Scouries, Axle-Rod, Charlie and Izzy, and many more of your characters. Wish you'd written more about him and Gretchen. And then there's the mother and father, who evidently enjoyed it when she lactated too. So, more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

And please do more MILK stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
UNFINISHED

real shame you FAILED to finish this story, by not finishing it makes a 5 star story a zero star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I loved that story. Please expand on it and yes please share more lactation stories. I have always wanted to suck on a pair of big beautiful lactating tittys

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
It's a damn shame

I have to say one more time you stop to damn soon . Why not give a little closure you know no one likes unfinished bussines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Would really like to see the story progress to where Gretchen becomes involved. Enjoyed what you've written so far, continue the great stories.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 9 years ago
my favorite of your stories

Really enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue?

Would love read the continuation of ths story with Gretchen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking perfect

This is a fucking perfect, sexy, fuck story with fucking milky sister tits. I fucking love it and wish it was longer. And harder. And wetter. Fuck yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Milk lover

I have tasted mother's milk as an adult. For each of my three children's feeding years, I would often finish off what was left. Best milk in the world! My wife first thought it was silly, but when I kept telling her how sweet and delicious it was she finally believed me. Loved your story, man! Took me back...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
milky

There are many of who love lactation stories. The memories they invoke are so wonderful. I suckled when my wife was feeding our daughter. Not everyone knows, though I did, that a woman begins to produce

milk Before birth. Our bond became stronger during that time than it had ever been. Women should educate themselves about their own bodies. There is no basis for the fear that the baby will suffer if the husband nurses also. A woman can nurse twins or triplets and continue to produce milk. Orgasm during breastfeeding is natural and not uncommon either. Breastfeeding can help a woman in her attempt to lose some of the weight she gains in preparation for childbirth. Their is a suspected relationship between adult breastfeeding and cancer treatment/prevention. So much for a woman to know about herself and so rarely does she think of except that she produces milk. It can be, and many times is, highly erotic for both partners and can be picked up on by people close to them totally unexpectedly. Pheromones at work, probably. A very good story by an author who Usually produces great work.

DYNO224DYNO224over 10 years ago
one of my favorites

Hello again most of the comments have it right these stories are entertainment not a test for grammar or spelling.Ok lets have those next chapters soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO WAY !!!

Scouries.... Dear Friend this is not done !! Your end was too early and I would have loved you to go on further.....!

Once again fabulous story and the excitement it builds is like actually living it yourself. Amazing talent and would love to have more & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I loved this story you should make a sequel about Timmy and Gretchen, knowing you I'm sure it'd be fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

me like these stories there well written and good this one needs a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delicious

This story should continue and hope you willl provide us with an elaboration on this theme!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
rewrite

so many wrong words and words in the wrong order you should be ashamed for posting a story in this poor condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
typical for this site

no background or character development and no end. this reads like you ripped chapter one and three out and just posted the middle. either do it right or not at all delete this and rewite it adding the missing parts and filling in the major holes.

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
To the anon below...

I actually feel sorry for you. Here is a wonderfully, well written story about a FANTASY, not a re-telling of an actual event or a biography of someone's life, and you decide to not only judge all of America based on it, but also rip the author's hard work as well. Who gives a shit if its not your cup of tea. You obviously read it and I'm guessing got off on it and then felt so guilty and ashamed of yourself that you felt the need to lash out at "all of America". It's a FANTASY - does ALL of America go around fucking our family? God no. But we're open enough and HONEST enough with ourselves and our sexuality to not be ashamed of reading a very well written story about a fantasy taboo subject to enjoy it. And here I thought America was viewed as the sexually repressed country. Apparently not. You're nothing but a judgemental hypocrite who's probably sexually frustrated. Get over yourself. There are thousands of sexual fantasies and fetishes out there, do I agree with all of them? No. Do I like all of them? No. Do I get turned on by all of them? God, no. But who the hell am I to judge what works for someone and what brings them sexual satisfaction and happiness? I'm not. Keep your backwards-ass comments and opinions to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Insest really is America's Porn

You guys over in the US really get off on down and dirty redneck sex, don't you? Sure as hell, if there's high scoring incest fantasies on Literotica, it's good old homegrown US men fantasizing about fucking their sisters, mothers and daughters. Don't you guys have sex outside of your own family over there? Or is it because of the US body weight issue, and all the wide open spaces, it maked it so much easier just to fuck what's in your trailer? Not my cup of tea, but I can see why it scores so highly, so congradulations of putting the No.1 US male fantasy into words so elequently, so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!!

Hot, and sweet, and leaving us in suspense. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would love to se more lactation storiess

I enjoyed your stories and as requested I think it would be great for more lactation stories having father/uncle/grandfather drinking the mother'smilk.

Really enjoyed the above story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME Story! I loved it!

I would love to read more milk and lactation stories!

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Would have given 5 stars but

I would have given this one 5 stars but you left us hanging. Does Timothy get to make love to Gretchen? Does he get either sister pregnant with his child? Will Emily break up with her husband so she can be with her brother? Such are the questions you left for us.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
It would not let me give stars so here they are anyway***** .

Yes, I like lactation stories, just so they eventually go further. Mom/son, sister/brother. It's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
second chapter?

if you don't finish this story with one or two more chapters then you have wasted your time, our time and the sites space. half a story is worse than no story at all so finish it now and never leave the readers hanging again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Squeal

i want to hear about the story with the other sister. and what happens after this chapter. you set it up rather nicely. please use that opening to everyones enjoyment. thanks great read.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
5***** Story

Terrific read. Yes I'd love to read more of these siblings.

cr2001cr2001over 12 years ago
Good story with a great topic

Milk, does a body good! ;)

abby4u2abby4u2over 12 years ago
so erotic

i love lactating...but the erotic way you tell it from a man's perspective is captivating. As she was under Timmy's

spell...so was i. amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes

I definately do. Unfortunately, it,s hard to find them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Luv ur milk/mother/lactation stories

Excellent story and you're definitely one of my favorite authors.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
You still have it

This is awesome but now I see it is one of yours I'm not surprised. Keep up the great work my friend but lets not knock up both of his sisters pls ;)

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
You have so much talent

I love to read your stories. The are very erotic and would stand alone even without the sex.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Milkaliscious

A great milky tale, well written.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

This story was short, but really hot. I loved it, thanks! ^__^

WSteven1WSteven1over 12 years ago
Tim, Emily & Gretchen NEED to be TOGETHER!!!!!!

You need to write more about this situation...this is an EXCELLENT story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LISTEN

please listen to your readers and continue this story the three kids need to be together forever he deffinetly needs to get gretchen so please continue this story now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you are a fine writer

Yes, milk/mother/lactation stories will always have appeal. However, it is the skill and imagination of the writer that makes them spectacular. Every person loves nurturing. However, here you have the opportunity to excite and mind and the heart..... Keep writing and there are no boundaries other than those mandated by Lit.

taco1085taco1085almost 13 years ago
more more more

You need to finish and expand on this story. Gretchen and Emily, too good to leave unfinished.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

yeah i definately wouldnt mind more stories of this type lol hell wouldnt mind more of this story lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE Please

Please tell me you are writing another chapter?

onseraonseraabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Please please please continue on writing on this kind of topic. It would be great if the author can get rid of Emily's husband (either accident or something else) and have the younger sister join them! Thank you very much for writing and presenting this wonderful story to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story development

I loved the story and thought it was beautifully written--I have no idea what your critics found wanting in it.

The slow, coaxing buildup of the story was perfect and perfectly hot.

This story certainly did its job :) Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good but

this is crying for a second chapter so gretchen can get involved and maybe gavin can either divorce emily or get killed and the three siblings can get an appartment near a college so he and gretchen can go to school together and come home to emily for sex

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant Writing as per Usual

It allways amazes me how you writing pulls me in. Having read your work

and this particular piece many times. I am always thrilled like the first

I've wanted to see more about these two, but.............

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Thanks for a wonderful story, and I hope that you take the other comments to heart and continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry, can't rate!

This is not the 1st time i haven't been able to rate one of your stories! got to say, i agree with several other comments as i too look forward to more & possibly further adventures of these characters!

NK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mothers milk

yes, you should write more. incest with the whole family would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with others - excellent!

Just came across this story, and thought it was wonderful. Would love to see more lactation stories, whether incest or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb

I agree with racheljane1984; a continuation would be fantastic. I love the characters.

racheljane1984racheljane1984almost 14 years ago
amazing

Please write more like this, maybe with her being knocked up by him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...