Emma at University Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers

That was far too much. Emma had just orgasmed on my cock, drawing it even further inside her. I fought myself for control, for her sake. As she subsided, and slowly rose, her eyes returning to focus and studying mine, I looked upwards to her.

"Emma, I can't hold on much longer."

The exhaustion vanished from her face. Emma seemed to steel herself for this one final effort, looking down at me lustily and nodding. "Thank you for telling me."

She slowly drew up and off my dick, inch by incredible inch, until eventually Emma freed her pussy of my cock. The actress didn't move much farther than that though; just a few inches of air separated my penis and her cunt, but it seemed enough for her.

Emma slid her hand downwards and began to pump at my dick. I was confused. There was hardly enough space between my dick and her pussy to be completely, totally safe, but Emma was pumping me diligently and I could not hold on for much longer.

"Don't...stop..." I cried out, body straining. Emma looked down at me with a sensual, rapturously smile. "I won't."

That was enough. I finally gave in to that long-denied urge to cum for the gorgeous, brunette starlet. My body convulsed under her handjob, then suddenly the first, powerful stream shot out of my dick as her warm hand pumped along my length.

The spurt shot up her naked form, narrowing missing the pussy she was protecting. Instead it marked her body in a trail of white creaminess onto her belly, glistening in contrast to her dark pubes as it marked it.

Emma studied that sight as my penis strained for another furious spurt. She looked deeply into my eyes and I saw something there I had not seen; it was the same feral expression as before, but this time in full, passionate force.

And then, just as I felt my cock pulsating again, Emma Watson dropped her hot pussy right onto my spasming dick.

The sensation was unexpected and the pleasure unexplainable by mere words. I had been thinking about the feel of her cunt as I came, deprived of the actual sensation by her own wishes. Now suddenly the sensation made a welcome return even as I writhed in the midst of my orgasm.

My second spurt sent what must have been an even stronger steam of my seed inside Emma's welcoming cunt, all the more powerful for my surprise and simply how damn good it felt. I looked up at Emma, my mouth open, but I simply could not speak, except for a groan of absolute, ultimate pleasure. The expression on her face was still that look of pure, unfiltered lust, looking down into my eyes as she smiled and kept herself upon me, willingly accepting my load for a few more magnificent moments.

Then Emma rose off of my fountaining manhood again, not quite far enough to free me completely, and then drove herself downwards. I could tell she was not thinking straight, still almost feral, all thoughts driven out of her mind by the lewd sensations of our culmination. I wasn't exactly in a position to tell her otherwise, though. All I could keep thinking was how beautiful she was, and how good her cunt felt as it milked my cock even as it relentlessly shot spurt after spurt deep within her.

I could feel her somehow convulsing her inner walls on my dick, prolonging my orgasm even further. Emma let out her first cry of pleasure at the enchanting sensation of my hot load seeding her, still occasionally finding the presence of mind to rock up and down on me.

I had known no better feeling than my unrestrained orgasm inside Emma and feared I never would. I basked in the incredible moment, reveling in Emma's heavenly, wet sheath around my cock and her radiantly sweaty form above.

Finally, I began to still. I could feel my cock slowing in its faint pulses, then stop completely. I looked at the place where we were joined, and felt Emma's exhausted gaze drawn there as well. My first spurt of jism was still leaking along the front of her naked body, but the rest of my load was firmly, irrevocably settling inside her pussy.

Emma's expression had changed to one of tiredness and near incredulity, as if she could not believe the fierceness of recent events. She met my eyes for a moment, then down at her again at her own pussy and my cock still inside it. Slowly, the evidence of our coupling was borne; from around my cock pearly white seed began to slowly leak out of her. One of her hands descended to gently feel at herself, as if she couldn't quite believe how far things had gone. I thought in that moment she might run to the bathroom, to try to clean my load out of herself with a haste borne of terror.

Then her face settled neutrally, and she sighed, her form dropping once more along mine to kiss me. My essence remained inside her, welcomed.

As our lips broke apart at long last, and I felt reason and sense finally return to both of us.

"Emma..." I said. "I didn't want to..."

"You must be a very special man," she said curiously, looking into my eyes. "I've never met someone who makes me forget myself as much as you do."

I didn't really have a reply for that. Emma sighed. "First I swallow your load, the first time I've ever done that. And then, now, you drive me so wild you make me forget myself, and you cum inside my pussy."

Then a smile bloomed. "It takes quite a man to break my inhibitions like you do."

I gave her a curious look. "You may be pregnant."

"I'll worry about it when it comes." Emma relaxed onto my form, my cock still inside her, our fluids still mixing deeply inside her pussy. That was an ingratiating thought, particularly since she had seemed to finally welcome it.

I let my hand stroke at her hair as her face settled on my chest, her own hand stroking at my chest hair. She murmured as we lay there naked together on my bed.

"I just want to rest here, and have a bit of normality in my life," she said. "Please...let's just...relax."

I didn't say anything further, but instead my arms protectively around her, and Emma exhaled.

Together, we rested, our worries driven away for at least a few, glorious hours.

Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers
12