Emma Leaves The Convent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma reminded herself that she wanted to see his pleasure. But, now it shamefully occurred to her, that apart from the stories she had shared with the other girls, she had no idea what to do next. She began to caress him and run her hand up and down his shaft. She took solace in his moans and hoped that she was doing it right.

Greg's hips began to rise against her downward stroke and she perceived his muscles rippling in waves up his torso. He was moaning lightly and Emma began to find her confidence.

Emma cupped his balls with her other hand and held them gently. Her eyes studied him all the while looking for signs. She felt the heat rising within her again and began to give in to her natural instinct -- her innate skill to pleasure a man. The head of his cock released a little liquid and she couldn't resist licking it -- tasting it.

Greg's body writhed at the pleasure of her tongue and Emma began to get an idea of what would work. Emma ran the tip of her tongue up his scrotum to the base of his shaft. Watching to see his reaction she continued up the underside of his shaft, his body rose and then fell as he pushed his hips forward when her tongue reached the base of his head. Seeing this reaction she flicked her tongue there for a while and his moans reassured her in her new found ability.

Emma fucked his shaft with her hand as she licked around the head of his cock. Moving her tongue to his tip she again tasted his now flowing pre cum and she relished in the new exciting taste. When she felt he could take no more, she took him into her mouth lifting her eyes to watch him as she sucked him in and pumped his cock with her hand.

Greg's moans fastened as she sucked his cock. Trying to emulate his skilful rhythm on her, she yearned for his rush of seed. Watching him all the time, learning from him and giving all she knew how to -- she wanted his cum in her mouth.

Greg opened his eyes a little. They looked different now. Half closed, liquescent and filled with lust. They reminded her of a moonlit beach on a winter's night. A cold and windy grey strip of land, concealing the unfathomable black ocean behind. His moans where the crashing of the waves. Emma sucked her merman deeper into her mouth and she knew, his seas were at her beck and call.

With her free hand she felt his balls lift and tighten, his cock on the roof of her mouth and almost at the back of her throat, tightened and grew one last time. Emma wasn't sure but something told her to get ready.

Greg pumped and moaned, his hips thrust forward as he filled Emma's mouth with his cum. She swallowed the first two bursts but she had no idea how much more was to come. On the third burst she felt his seed escaping her mouth and running down her chin as he fucked her mouth with his gushing cock.

Greg's body collapsed beneath her as she licked her lips, savouring her first experience of power over man, his sapped cock in her hand she smiled at her achievement and Greg's eyes smiled back.

Emma slid into his bunk and Greg covered her with the sheet, lying behind her and wrapping himself around her- he was asleep, breathing deeply into the back of her neck before she could speak.

12