Emma Watson Gets Her Fantsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

"This has been amazing, having you both. I've fantasised about it. It's been in my dreams and I can't believe it's happened, but I'm glad it has. I'm very happy it has, but I don't want this to be the last time. I've wanted it for years and now I want to have it for ever. I want to go on enjoying you both, enjoying your hard cocks," she leaned forward and took a cock in each hand and stroked up and down, "playing with them, taking your hot come inside me or being covered in it. I love you both like brothers but it doesn't mean I don't want your come, cos I do, very much. I can't wait for this." She cupped their balls in her hands and massaged them in her palms then rolled them around in her fingers feeling the spongy testicles sliding around in the sac.

"They look so big in my little hands. They feel very full. Do you have alot of come for me? I want it, I want your come. I want it inside me desperately, but at the same time," she looked at them both "I've got an idea." She let go of their balls and lay back on the bed, and spread her legs wide, and pulled at her pussy lips so she opened up.

"I loved it when you both wanked on me last time, so I want you both to do it again, but I want you to shoot it onto my pussy so I can rub it in. I want both your come inside me tonight but I can't decide between you which I take first so I want both in me at the same time."

Rupert moved to her left and Daniel stayed on her right and kneeled at her hips, their hard ons at full mast above her. She gazed at both of the cocks hovering above her and started to rub at her pussy, her fingers sliding between her lips, then rubbing her clit.

They started stroking their erections as they looked down at Emma beneath them masturbating and waiting for their come. They caught each others eye and there was no smiling, as they jerked off directly in front of each other, just the sound of their breathing as they pleasured themselves. Slowing down, going faster. Emma watched as their balls bounced under their fists, and imagined the thick heavy spunk that was in there. She said the word 'spunk' in her mind and it felt very rude. She'd never used that word. It sounded very rude for some reason.

"Spunk," she whispered. She stopped rubbing her pussy and cupped both of their balls softly in her hands and felt them slapping against her palms, "I want your spunk. I want you to shoot your come all over my pussy so I can push it into me. Both my brother's spunk. Come on, your little sister wants your hot spunk on her." Shepushed her fingertips behind both their balls towards their asses, rubbing there, then let go and started masturbating again.

She quickly felt the pleasures running through her as she watched them pumping their hard cocks for her. They were side on to her so she could see their asses clenching every few strokes. She could see they were concentrating as they were staring at her naked body and sometimes closing their eyes for a few seconds.

She found the whole situation a huge turn on. She was lying beneath her two best friends while they wanked themselves over her, their penises hard because of her, getting ready to unload their balls of hot seed over her naked flesh. It turned her on so much to think about the sperm from inside their balls being shot onto her. She rubbed at her pussy harder, letting her fingers slip between her labia, sliding deep and penetrating her like their cocks had a few minutes earlier.

Rupert and Daniel pumped at their cocks, both not quite believeing Emma was just waiting for their come over her. Rupert was fixated by her hands sliding about her soaked cunt, watching intently as her slender fingers sank deep into her wet flesh.

Daniel watched as her breasts quivered ever so slightly while she fingered herself to another orgasm. He could see her body rising as if to meet a cock plunging into her and he started to jerk himself faster and knew it wouldn't be long. Her nipples were hard, her breathing deep, her chest rising and falling quickly, her eyes closed.

"Oh, oh, oh," she squealed, as her orgasm came. He stroked himself faster, building to it, knowing it would hit him in a few seconds. Watching her fingers on her pussy, watching Emma come in front of him. His hand was taking him past the point, and suddenly it hit him.

"Aaaagghh, ooohhh my God, aaagghh..." then he went silent as he screwed his eyes shut as it peaked. He felt the surge up his cock and looked down to see his come spewing over Emma's belly and he quickly pointed it down to her pussy and pumped more onto her pussy mound and her fingers.

Emma felt the warm come on her fingers and rubbed her clit faster, "Yes, yes, yes , come on me, oh fuck that's beautiful, your big strong cock coming on me," she moaned.

Daniel kept wanking himself to take him through it and then slowed as the pulses became weaker, but the feelings were still strong. His cock became quickly sensitive and he slowed his stroking and just very gently massaged his cock head and cupped his balls with his other hand. His mouth dropped open as it subsided and disappeared.

Emma rubbed her fingertips through the load of sperm on her pussy, and said "Now Rupert, I want you to come for me too."

Rupert was very close but had held back a little when he saw Daniel starting to come, but then he started to wank himself faster, looking down at Emma's come soaked pussy. He didn't need much to tip him over the edge and he orgasmed, his strokes quickening, faster, then he stopped as his cock jerked, then stroking again behind the glans as his come shot from the tip of his cock.

"Uuuhhh!!" he roared as his cock unloaded his balls over Emma's groin, "fucking hell!!" he tried to stop himself shouting and pursed his lips tight shut, his wanking steady as he felt his cock jetting out rope after rope of thick come onto Emma, "Fuck!!"

Emma felt as though her pussy was totally soaked. She couldn't believe how much sperm the boys were pouring over her and it felt like heaven. Warm, thick come, straight from Daniel and Rupert's balls. She was so turned on and started to rub her fingers through the two loads around on her pussy mound.

Rupert's cock subsided and he slowed his wanking to a very slow steady pace, but still stroking himself as he watched Emma's fingers in their come. "Oh my God, that was amazing, I don't think I've ever come like that before," he said. The feelings in his cock head still felt very strong as he gently rubbed himself.

"That was unbelieveable, I can't believe we've done that," Daniel said, looking at them both.

"I know," Emma said, "I just can't believe I've got both your come on me, but it's going in me now," and she started stroking downwards with her fingertips, pushing the globules of sperm down across her clit and in between her pussy lips. She pushed her fingers inside herself, "Ooohhh," she moaned as she pushed her fingers deep. She fingered herself and stroked her clitoris for half a minute as Daniel and Rupert watched. Daniel started to play with a nipple softly, flicking it and pinching it which brought more moans from her.

She stopped stroking and lay still, closing her legs tightly so the boys could only see her V between her thighs. Looking down at them, their cocks now hanging limply between their strong thighs, she reached out and played her fingers over their cocks and letting her fingertips scratch against their balls and rolled them between her fingers.

"God, I loved you jerking onto me. Your lovely come from these big heavy balls. I love these things," she giggled a little, "so sexy to see them in my hands. I'm exhausted. I could go to sleep now. With both of you beside me."

"We don't have to go...we could...stay," Daniel said.

"Would you?" she asked hopefully, sinking back into the pillow. "I really wish you would, that would be so nice."

Daniel and Rupert both nodded, and climbed off the bed, pulling the covers away from under Emma's bum. "Ooohh, it's cold on the sheets. I know you two will keep me warm though." She looked at them both "Thanks for tonight, I loved it...." she paused and looked down, "...and...uh..." shaking her head to dismiss the thought, "come on, I'm so tired," she said.

Rupert walked to the door and flicked the light switch so there was just a glow from the bathroom light.

He walked back and he and Daniel lay either side of Emma and pulled the covers up around themselves. Emma lay on her side and pushed her back against Rupert who curled himself around her shape, enjoying her ass pressing against his cock. She ran her hands across Daniel's chest as he lay on his back on her other side.

"Boys?" she whispered.

"Mmmm?"

"I really do love you both," she said softly as she closed her eyes to drift off to sleep.

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers