All Comments on 'Emma's Dilemma'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pleasantly surprised

I have to admit I was not attracted to the celebrity sex genre. But the way you wrote it and described the sensations made it seem natural and of course very hot and sexy. I love the way you describe the sensation of a hard cock filling your pussy...I have often wondered what the act of sex feels like form the other side--I know how good it feels from my side. The hot tight warmth wrapping around the hard shaft....well you get my drift. So congratulations you won me over with your great skill and descriptive writing. Would love to hear back from you.

mbn2850@yahoo.com

KMB2476KMB2476almost 13 years ago
Good work

Very nice short story. I hope you continue this. You ease into the action at a good pace and you have just enough details to make it seem like we're watching it unfold before our eyes. I definitely think you should do more with this.

zpitt27zpitt27almost 13 years ago

This was very well paced and very well-written. I normally don't read through the celebrity section, but in this case I'm glad I did.

I will definitely be working my way through reading the rest of your stories.

Thanks for a great read.

WishFullWishFullover 12 years ago
Good taste

The lovely Emma Watson -- you certainly have good taste in women. I noticed on your bio page that you'd like to spend a night with her. I presume that fantasy includes cunnilingus.

Tristam_WatcherTristam_Watcheralmost 12 years ago
Hermione's dress

Like some other commentators, I rarely read celeb fiction. In this case, a story led me to you, your quote led me to look through your story list and find this, and I really liked it.

(But I assume that Emma would be unlikely to say "dude" for "guy" --- it sounds American. "bloke"? or has British slang changed too much?)

What I liked about it being about Emma was that it made it so easy to imagine. I'm sure that a lot of blokes have been trying to get a peek up her skirt, ever since Hermione went to Hogwarts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Emma Watson -- of "The Watsons"?

Good story, I like the relationship between the women particularly. Is the character Emma Watson at all related to the character of the same name in Jane Austen's incomplete novel "The Watsons"? I was looking for parallels and didn't see them -- perhaps I got distracted by the erotic content?

In any case, I enjoy your writing very much.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

a delightfully playful story of hot sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
2726 Followers
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci

story TAGS