Emma's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

Then, to my surprise, Eric paused his licking and said to me, "Traci, I think she likes having her tits worked on. Do me a favor and suck on them a while until we have her ready to cum."

My initial signal of disapproval was met with such vocal outcry from all sides that I had to comply. Besides, somebody was pushing me from behind until I was standing just inches from my best friend. I was already self-conscious of my topless state. Now I had to suck on Emma's tits in front of everybody. I was extremely glad I was horny beyond belief. It made it SO much easier.

For her part, I think Emma was thankful to have a third party involved, taking at least some of the focus off her. I put it right back on her by leaning in and lightly licking the edge of one of her precious tits. I used my hand to lift it slightly and put my tongue on the nipple. Then it was between my lips and a few seconds later, inside my mouth as I sucked frantically on nearly the entire tit.

I faintly paid attention to the noise surrounding me. Amid the hoots and cheers, I moved from one side of Emma's chest to the other, using my hands to massage her tits when they were engulfed by my mouth. Emma held my head in place as she got closer and closer to cumming.

Finally, my job was done and Emma slid back down Eric's body so that his cock was placed at the entrance to her cunt. As if in slow motion, we all watched her slide down on the shaft and settle into his lap. She pushed up on his t-shirt to expose his muscular chest. Then they began to fuck on the couch.

The next five minutes were magical—better than anything Emma ever put on the big screen. She and Eric fit together perfectly and their mutual enjoyment of the short session was obvious. Meanwhile, a pair of hands reached around me from behind and began kneading my sensitive tits. They belonged to Chris and I had no intention of stopping him.

Everybody in the room was probably on the verge of their own orgasm when Emma cried out, "Oh God. Eric! I'm...I'm...oh fuck!"

We saw her body stiffen and then release.

"Yessssss!" she howled as the orgasm began.

Emma's short hair thrashed back and forth on her head as she came uncontrollably. Her tits swayed freely, except for when Eric clutched at them. Soon, his grunts and moans signaled Eric's orgasm. I imagined Emma's cunt squeezing his cock harder and harder as his cum filled her. I remembered the feeling of that same cock seemingly touching every inch of my cunt, touching off the most satisfying climax I ever had. I was glad for Emma.

When they were done, Emma's face was blushed and perspiration shimmered on her brow. She crumpled into Eric's arms.

"I think you should be next," Chris whispered into my ear.

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

Chris' hand slid inside my jeans and I pushed my ass against his body, easily feeling his hard cock on my cheek. He found my clit and began rubbing it.

"Oh God, stop," I moaned.

He did, only to open my pants and lower the zipper. Then his hand was on top of my wet panties, rubbing me some more. I tried in vain to escape, but it was a weak attempt at best. If he didn't stop soon...

My pants were around my ankle and Chris was taking off my panties. My head was spinning as he got me naked. I wanted to cum so bad, but I was in the middle of all my friends. Now I really felt Emma's fright.

Maybe she realized it, because I saw her roll off the couch and come over.

"It's alright, Traci. Let me take over," Emma said.

She told me to sit in a nearby chair. I was barely settled before she was on her knees, between my legs and pulling on my ass to bring me closer to her face. The realization of what was about to happen hit me like a brick. And there was no stopping her.

I was spread open, slouching back in the large chair with my hands gripping the arms of the chair. I watched her smiling face move closer and then...

"Oh shit," I mumbled unconsciously.

Emma's lips were on my pussy. Her tongue was sliding up. I arched my back. She licked my clit.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned.

I don't know how many times she'd ever done this. Maybe I was the first. I'd ask her later. But at that moment, she was the best thing I'd ever had between my legs. Her mouth worked me over until I was a quivering mess. My eyes were closed and my mouth was open. I was lost in the most intensely pleasurable place I'd ever been.

I have no clue how long it lasted. I only know that at some point, my body simply exploded. My ass was off the chair with Emma's hands under them. I was squealing sounds that meant nothing, but were clearly understood by anybody in the room. I felt her tongue sliding in and out of my cunt, and then moving up to my clit. Each time she repeated that, I came. Three times? Four? I didn't know.

Over and over again I felt the delight flow through my body and out into Emma's mouth. I played with my tits without any embarrassment, totally lost in the sex.

It wasn't until near the end that I saw Chris kneeling behind Emma. So, for the next couple minutes I had a close-up view of them while Emma leaned up to lick my tits. About the time she was ready to cum again, we were kissing and it was fantastic to feel and hear her start to cum while we were together.

Emma and I were done after that. Various couples or small groups were spread around the condo in an assortment of acts to ease each of their pent up sexual tensions. But we had accomplished what we set out to accomplish. Emma was happy. I was happy. We were still friends. In fact, we might have become more than that.

She could thank me later.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12