Emma's Growing Pains Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma's Ex gives friend and family a show.
2.6k words
4.26
114k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 months after Emma had her first sexual encounter at the hotel, she had visited her friends house and met her sexy brother for the first time. His name was Mark, he lived with his older Brother Luke and Father Jake. Chemistry was immediate, within 3 weeks they were dating and another 2 weeks after that, Emma notched up her sexual tally to two men. The first few weeks went well but Emma suffered from terrible jealous, they began to argue and exactly 3 months to the day they started going out. He dumped her. She was heart broken, she tried to win him back and failed. Two weeks after they had broken up. Mark got himself a new girlfriend, some tart called Sally. Emma in her desperation offered him no strings attached sex, her self worth so low, that failed to work too leaving Emma reaching the bottom of her emotional barrel. With no where to go. Another two weeks passed, Emma saw him now and then when she visited her friend. She was feeling better about herself - it still stung when she saw them together, and if he dumped Sally then and there. She would still love to go out with him, but she felt more confident.

**************************************************

Emma walked as calmly as she could up to the front door, she adjusted her skirt and brushed imaginary dirt off her blouse. She rang the doorbell. After a few moments, the door opened and Luke peaked through the opening. Seeing it was Emma, opened it wide. He grinned broadly and looked her up and down, paying particular attention to you long legs and perky breasts before saying, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Is Clare in?" Emma asked politely, ignoring his wondering eyes.

"No." He said chewing gum loudly, then noticing Emma's change of expression, added, "You can come in and wait if you like?" Emma thought about it for a moment, she had no idea if Mark was in there. She wanted to see him but didn't want to see him pawing his ugly girlfriend. She knew she couldn't ask about it, she would get teased.

"Sure, I can wait a while." She finally answered.

"Then enter singing and dancing." Luke joked, opening the door wide for her to pass. She walked into the living room and couldn't hide her disappointment, for only Luke's friend and father were there. They both smiled at her, she smiled back politely and sat down on the left side of the sofa. No one spoke for a while, all three of the men looked her up and down, like they had never seen a female before. She brushed some of her blonde hair from her cheek, looked down and absentmindedly tugged her short skirt down a little more trying to cover her tanned thighs.

Eventually Luke broke the silence, "So you waiting for Clare or Mark?"

"Clare of course, why you ask?" Emma retorted.

"Oh its just we know you like to play fight Mark, that's all." Luke and his friend Tom nudged each other, knowing smiles on there faces.

"What you guys on about?"

"We seen the proof, unless of course it always gets cold when you wrestle." Luke said

"That doesn't mean anything." She said defensively.

"Yeah well what about the wet patch huh?" Luke said, sensing victory.

"In your dreams" she replied, unbelievable she thought. With that, Luke nodded at Tom and then they both rushed Emma on the sofa, Luke pinned her arms and then lay ed over her waist. All she could see was his back, she felt Tom's hands on her kneels and then felt her legs being pulled apart. She was wearing a short black skirt at the time, matching black panties and bra and blouse. She was quite smartly dressed as she knew Mark liked that.

"You fucking perverts!" Emma yelled. They laughed, she felt Luke tug and pull at her skirt till it slipped over her waist.

"Can't tell if she is wet." She heard Tom complain, "Panties are to dark."

"I will find out." said Luke. She felt his hand slide over her pussy, rubbing through black cotton panties, "Hmmm not yet, but soon change that."

His fingers rubbed in a clumsy fashion, with everything going on, Emma thought there would be no chance of getting turned on. She tried to close her legs but met with no success.The mauling continued for a few minutes when the living room door opened, she could just move her head enough to see it was Mark.

"What the fuck?" Mark huffed.

"Mark, you can make her wet can't you?" Luke asked.

"Yeah but Susan will be here in half and hour. Besides, I'm not single now." Mark stated.

"Fuck that man, don't be such a loser." Luke said in his typical manner. It went very quiet for a moment.

"Ok," Mark finally agreed, "Luke, Tom, hold her arms and move over, I need some room." Luke and Tom did move, quickly. Luke on her right side, Tom on her left. Mark took off his shirt, showing off his broad chest for a moment before throwing it over Emma's face. She found that she could still sort of see through it though, a moment later she felt his fingers touching her thighs. Her legs were again pulled apart and he positioned himself between them to stop them closing. His hands slid slowly over her thighs till he let one hand come to rest on her pussy. He moved his hands the way he knew Emma liked to be touched.

"There!" Mark said triumphantly, a few minutes later, "Check it out"

"I can't see a wet patch." Said Luke, disappointed.

"Me neither." Added Tom.

"Fuck this" Mark said, frustration in his voice. Emma felt her panties pulled hard to one side. A moment later, a finger stabbed deep inside her, causing her whole body to jerk.

"Shit, his got his finger in her!" Luke said in amazement, Emma could just about see Marks Dad lean out of his chair for a better view. She thought he was going to fall out of it, he leaned so much. Mark moved his finger in and out a few times, swirled it around a bit and then withdrew.

"There" he said, holding up a wet finger and showing it around, Emma felt like I could die, still not 100% comfortable with her bodies arousal reaction.

"Finger her again." Luke said, virtually panting. Sure enough, Mark tugged her panties to one side, and inserted his middle finger, moving it back and forth expertly. He soon had her biting her lip and trying not to squirm against his hand.

"Fuck this" Mark said suddenly, while removing his finger, he backed away and allowed Emma shaking legs to close. Its over she thought, then felt him tugging hard at her panties. He pulled them down her long shapely thighs and off her feet in an instant, before forcing himself between her legs once more.

"Shit." Luke said "Look at that pussy, shaved, so pink looking. Its fucking perfect, you must be made to dump Emma."

"Shut up Luke, Susans pussy is as good... almost, but least susan ain't a jealous bitch like this one." Mark said.

Mark felt around her pussy for her wet entrance before pushing 2 fingers inside. She heard him groan slightly as they slid in and that made her feel more excited. She closed her eyes closed while he touched her, till she heard movement. Straining to see through the shirt, Marks Dad had moved to knee beside her and now had a perfect view of Marks probing fingers. The room went quiet, the only sound now was a slight whimper from Emma and her pussy making sloppy noises.

"Listen how wet she is," Luke said, "Is she tight too?"

"You bet she is," Mark said, obviously feeling proud at the envy the others were showing him, "Her pussy is like a oiled velvet glove."

"Look at the way she moves, the way she rotates her hips. She is really liking it isn't she?" Luke said , "Fuck I feel so horny."

"She likes it yes, but I know what she loves." With that, he removed his wet fingers. She heard the sound of his belt buckle and zip of his trousers. She tried to get up but was unable to move, then she pressure before his thick cock slid about halfway inside her. He moved her legs onto his shoulders, then leaning forward, slipped in all 6 inches, moaning in the process.

"This won't take long." He said, setting a steady pace.

"Your really fucking her, I have dreamed of seeing Emma get fucked." Luke said excitedly. Mark thrusted in hard, "Sure am, damn forgot how tight this bitch is." Mark said, moans of awe coming from both Luke and Tom. He pumped in and out rapidly, while reaching for her blouse. He un buttoned her top and pulled at the clip on the front of her bra. Emma tried to struggled free again with no success. Her bra came free, to the sound of 3 "oh's" She only had 34b size breasts, but they are perfectly perky and have nice hard pink nipples. She felt his hands squeezing her tits, fingers pitching at hard nipples. His cock sliding in and out, constantly fucking on and on. She started moaning loudly now, un ashamed and lost totally in the feeling.

"Its too much" Mark said, after another minute had passed, through gritted teeth. He thrust in hard 3 more times before pulling out his cock.

"Not on the sofa." She heard his Dad complain, and could only imagine loads of cum splattering it at that moment. Mark lowered her shaking legs to the floor but still knelt between them, panting hard. Emma too was breathing hard, and very nearly had reached an orgasm. She heard whispering and managed to see his Dad talking to Mark while holding up 2 fingers. Mark nodded and backup up a little, not far enough for her to close her legs though. Then she felt a huge hand on her leg, it quickly moved to cover her pussy. An instant later, a fat finger pushed deep inside, feeling almost like a small cock. He moved his over sized digit in and out a few times, before inserting another even fatter finger. Emma grimaced from being stretched so much, his two fingers were thicker than Marks cock.

His fingers moved slowly at first, but soon were covered in juices, he increased his pace. Even though his technique wasn't as good as Marks, the thickness of his fingers and the closeness Emma was to orgasm from before, soon had her bucking against his hand. He fingered her hard, pushing Emma's head into the sofa with each thrust of his hand. His other hand moved and gripped her left breast, squeezing it. Emma's hips rotated and moved up and down in time with his finger fucking, then the worst thing she could imagine happened... She orgasmed.

"Shit she's cumming" Mark said in disbelief. She thrashed about on the sofa, yelping in pleasure. To his credit, Marks Dad somehow managed to not only keep his fingers inside her pussy, but get a few hard thrusts in as well.

"Damn, her cunt going to snap my fingers in a minute." He said breathlessly, as her pussy contracted. Finally she stopped thrashing and lay very still on the sofa, panting for dear life. Marks Dad fingers still pumped in and out, the squelching noises impossibly loud.

"That's enough Dad," she heard Mark say and the fingers slowly withdrew. "Shit it's Susan," Mark shouted, "I'm fucked."

"Take her upstairs Tom." Marks Dad said, "And be quick, fuck my fingers are covered." He added. The shirt was pulled from her face, Mark winked at her. Then Tom pulled Emma off the sofa, and out the room. He pulled her up the stairs and into the bathroom before closing the door. They stood staring at each other, her skirt was the way it should be but her blouse was still open and hooked over one breast. He lowered his eyes to stare at it as she breathed in and out.

"That was out of order." Tom said finally. Emma could see the large bulged in his jeans.

"Can you lock the door, I need a shower." She said, "Its ok, you can stay, you have seen everything any way." She got undressed quickly and stepped into the shower, she looked over at Tom who eyes were so big she thought they might roll out of there sockets. Emma shrugged and turned on the water. He watched her without a word for a few minutes as she soaped herself.

"Want to soap my back?" She asked, he nodded eagerly, "Just my back mind." She turned her back to him and carried on washing her hair, a few moments later she felt his hands on her back. "Here," she passed him a sponge "Use that ok". He soaped her lightly for a few minutes, till she turned around to wash off her back. He was in the shower as well and completely naked. Emma lowered her gaze to his throbbing cock, the biggest she had ever seen (just over 7 inches and thick).

"Umm perhaps we are finished in the shower now." She said, stepping out. She pulled a thick towel off the rack and started drying her body, Tom did the same. He didn't say anything just stared at her body, his cock bobbing this way and that as he moved. "Your the perfect gentleman." She stated, drying her hair. The towel was then pulled from her and thrown on the floor, with a few others she noticed.

"Huh?" she said dumbly, he approached her and tickled her behind the knees "Hey." She laughed, unable to stand, and falling onto the pile of towels. He quickly positioned himself between her legs. "And I was just saying what a gentleman you..." His hard cocked impaled her completely "Aaarrggghhh fuck" she hissed. Her hands moved to his chest, but he grabbed them. Moved them up over her head. He slipped in and out rhythmically , moaning softly and looked her in the eyes the whole time. Emma lay still, unable to comprehend this weird day. He fucked her for many minutes, sliding his 7 inches home on each thrust before he finally spoke.

"Go out with me Emma?" He said. "I will think about it." She replied. He thrusted in deep and held it, causing Emma to whimper slightly, "Most people meet, and they like each other. They go out with each other, then after a while. They fuck... like this." He slid in and out 3 times, they both moaned softly. "We have done it in reverse, so go out with me?"

"I will think about it." She said. He pulled out slowly, then thrusted powerfully back in, he repeated over and over, till he pumped harder and harder, then he let out a deep groan. She felt his cock throb and felt very wet, "You feel that? I'm cumming deep inside your body Emma, go out with me?" His cock still twitched and throbbed, his body jerked. He continued pumping cum deep in her.

"I will think about it." She said after he had finished, he smiled and got off. He extended his hand to help her up. Cum dripped from her pussy as she stood next to him, "Damn Tom, you cum like a horse!" She said as it ran down her leg. His eyes opened, surprised himself and said, "That is a lot, mind you. I have been wanting to fuck you since I first met you. And your pussy, damn, feels good"

She got dressed and left shortly after and promised herself she would never return.