The Girls in the Office

Story Info
There’s never a dull moment.
2k words
3.13
15.5k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryTLR
StoryTLR
384 Followers

Just a short story and a little lighthearted fun continued.

There's never a dull moment at B&B and Associated the law firm, where I'm one of the secretaries in the secretarial pool. We answer calls, take care of visitors, and type documents. I've worked at B&B for over 10 years, but just under a year ago, there was an incident at the office BBQ and that's why I was transferred to a new secretarial pool and working for a new group of partners now.

I say transferred, but it was part of a deal to keep everyone happy. You see, Bob Barns, the partner I formerly worked for, had to apologize to me in front of my husband and HR for offering to pay me $15,000 to have sex with me. I was given a nice "bonus," they called it, which was more than the $15,000 Bob was offering, but it wasn't millions of dollars. It was enough to go on an expensive vacation with my husband Frank and our two daughters. We also had a few dollars left over after the vacation to put toward the girls' college. For my part, I promised not to go public if Bob would agree not to press charges against my husband for sending him to the hospital.

Why did I stay? Because I like my job and the people I work with. So, I just asked to be transferred to a different secretarial pool.

As for Bob, he brings in a lot of revenue so all he got was a slap on the wrist. I've heard from the girls that he's back to it again; "discretely;" propositioning the secretarial staff. But I am proud to say that I, the elderly secretary in the office, was offered more than the other younger girls for a weekend of sex. (Bob has a fantasy of doing a MILF).

Bob's not the only oversexed employee in this office either. But I guess it might be a common theme. There was a law firm, oh must be about five or so years ago, that had to settle a class action suit filed by the company's secretarial staff. The case "alleged" that the law firm would higher hookers to take care of their client's needs as well as the partners. They called it the Boom Boom Room. Well, things got out of hand and the secretaries started being sexually harassed.

Anyway, to a degree that goes on here too. B&B has an archive room where all our paper files are stored along with office supplies. It's a large room with a few comfortable couches, chairs, and tables to sit on when looking through files. It also has an oversized bathroom with a shower and changing area too. The secretaries are the only ones that go into the archive room, and that's where all the sex takes place.

The Fed-x guy, for example, loved making deliveries to our building. His name was Mark, he was a young guy right out of college, I would guess. Well, the girls would always flirt with him, and his face would turn red. He was such an innocent kid. That was until one of the girls found out that shy Mark had a nice size dick. After that, all the girls were fighting for their turn to take him to the archive room.

In the last secretarial pool that I worked in, where Bob would proposition me, the girls would feast on Marks's dick. I saw one of the secretaries, Caroline, on her knees deepthroating this boy's dick. Caroline was just one of many being fucked by Mark.

Mark eventually moved on and all the girls were disappointed that a female replaced Mark. Except for Tina. But that's a story for another day.

But there were others. There was Ronnie the UPS guy and Jerry and his team that took care of all the electrical problems throughout the building. Jerry was one of five guys that service the building and the secretaries.

Now, I share an office with four married oversexed women, and we laugh every day. I should also add that Karen and Tina enjoyed Mark regularly before they got married. Karen and Tina are two of the four girls I work with now.

Karen is 27, 5'8" dark hair and light brown eyes. She has a nice body and enjoys the gym. Karen's fantasy is to fuck a Black man.

Tina is 26, 5' 6" blond-haired blue-eyed beauty. I don't need to say anything more. Tina has fucked a Black man, well actually a few, and she's currently married to a Black man.

Tina is constantly egging Karen on about how great a big black dick feels.

And there's shy Jenny; Jenny is 30, about the same height as Tina, with dirty blond hair, and light brown eyes. She has a pretty face. It's hard to tell what Jenny's body looks like because she wears frumpy close. We know Jenny enjoys all the daily sexual conversations, but she is hesitant to share her experiences.

Karen and Tina do their best to pull Jenny out of her shell and encourage her to embrace her sexuality.

Somehow the subject of getting fucked up the ass came up one day and Jenny said that her husband would never do anything like that to her. Well, that's all Karen and Tina needed to hear. Now it's their mission in life to get Jenny fucked up the ass.

Laura is 32, with strawberry-blond, green eyes and a body that makes men drool. Laura has been with B&B for eight years or so. Even though we weren't originally part of the same secretarial pool, we were very friendly with each other and occasionally got together with our husbands for a night out. Laura is in an open relationship with her husband. She too has been with Black men and a few at the same time, I might add. She has also been fucked up the ass many times.

The girls go to Laura with their questions since Laura has seen and done it all.

Me, I'm Kelly, I'm 45. I'm the monogamous vanilla mom. I have had two girls, twins, and beasts fed. So, my tits aren't as firm as they once were, but I was lucky that my body snapped back into shape after the twins were born. They're 18 now and in college. I'm a dirty blond with hazel eyes. I've put on a little weight, but I've been told that I don't look 45.

I did have a little slip-up once when I was considering Bob's proposal, but my husband reminded me that I was a happily married woman with two daughters, and he made sure that I would never think about straying ever again. My ass hurt like hell for a week.

For the past month, the girls have been on the topic of the infamous "Hall Pass" and how could they persuade their husbands to agree to let them have one night to do anything they like.

Tina wants to have sex with women. She says she wants to try "Lesbian Love."

Karen, as I said, wants to have sex with a Black man. A big Black man!

Karen and Tina have finally convinced Jenny that she needs to get fucked up the ass. I don't think Jenny has agreed to it yet. But if Karen and Tina had their way, Jenny wouldn't have a chance to say no.

As for me and Laura, we just sit back and laugh.

So how did the topic of discussion come up? It was Karen who started it.

"Tina, I can't take it much longer; what's wrong with me? I see a Black guy and I want to see how big his dick is. This is all your fault."

"My fault," Tina responded, "it's not my fault you're a dick-hungry slut." The other girls all laughed.

"I never thought about what a big black dick would feel like until you started telling me what I have been missing out on all these years."

To our surprise, Jenny asked, "Have you talked to your husband yet, is he open to giving you a hall pass?"

"No, I haven't asked him yet. Have you asked your husband for a hall pass to get fucked up the ass," Karen asked sincerely. Cute shy Jenny shook her head no.

"Karen," Tina asked, "if your husband said no to a hall pass, would you go behind his back and fuck a Black guy anyway?"

"I Don't Know!" Karen pouted, "I'm just hoping he will say yes."

"Karen, I'm sure my husband's cousin Ty would fuck you. He loves white women. And I know his dick is big too."

"How do you know that?" Karen asked, "Did you fuck Terence's cousin Ty, you little slut?" Terence is Tina's husband.

"No, I didn't fuck Ty. We were at the beach one day and he was standing in the water talking to his girlfriend, I swam up to them, not realizing that his girlfriend was jerking him off. Well, there it was in all its glory, right in front of my face. Good thing we were in the water because he erupted right in front of my face. I would have had a mouthful of his love juice if it weren't for the water diluting it." We all laugh.

Laura throughout an idea to the group, "We should measure all our husband's dicks and see who's the largest after Terence."

So that's what we all did.

The next morning, we showed up for work and Karen was the first to ask. "So did everyone get the tape measures out last night?"

We all laughed but yes, we all measured our husbands' dicks. Bob gave me a hard time because he thinks all the girls act like children. But he finally gave in, and I sucked his dick to get him to a full 7.5" and then I rode him to exhaustion.

7.5" I told the girls.

"A solid 7" for my husband," both Tina and Karen shouted.

"7 and three-quarters of an inch for my husband," Laura said, "but he knows how to use it!"

"And if he doesn't, please you, you can just go out and find someone bigger," Tina said, and we laughed knowing that Laura has an open marriage and has had more than one Black man in the past.

"Jenny, how big is your husband's dick," Karen asked as we all stared waiting for a response."

"6" inches, but I don't have any complaint with his size."

"Jenny, there is nothing wrong with 6" is above average," I let her know.

Tina is relentless and doesn't hold back. "Jenny, I bet you love to deepthroat your husband's 6" dick. I'll lend you my husband's big black 10" dick if you need more practice."

That was all it took, Karen got excited by the topic of deepthroating a black dick and started a Google search 'BBC,' and the following stories came up.

"My husband likes to watch me fuck my Big Black Bull."

"My husband encouraged me to bring home a Black man."

"I left my husband to be with my Black lover."

I feel like I work with two oversexed 19-year-old kids. I hope my two daughters away at college aren't this bad.

We made jokes and laughed the rest of the day.

As the day ended, we all said good night and headed home. I told Bob I was going to Laura's and would be home around 11:30. I followed Laura back to her house, and she grabbed a bottle of wine while I grabbed two glasses and followed Laura to her bedroom.

"It's been too long Kelly," as Laura pulled my top over my head and removed my bra.

Yes, I discovered shortly after Laura came to work at B&B that I found myself very attracted to her. Laura knew it too. It only took a few months, and I found myself on my back with Laura between my legs. It was wrong for me to consider having sex with Bob, I know. But Laura, I will never give up having sex with Laura.

Laura has an open and honest marriage, but she has never told her husband about us, and I have never told mine either.

The End - for now.

StoryTLR
StoryTLR
384 Followers