Emma's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,647 Followers

"Aaaahhh... tha-that's... oohhhh..." she moaned.

Her eyes were closed and she had a hand on her neck. She ran it down her chest to one of her perky nipples and pinched it. I released her clit from my lips, wet my finger with my mouth, and ran it over her opening. Amy's juices were flowing profusely as I traced circles around her clit and her soft pink hole. As I pushed my finger in, Amy gasped and squeezed her tit. With her other hand she pushed my head towards her pussy. I obliged her, and licked her clit rapidly, while probing her insides with my finger.

"Oh my that feels good," she moaned.

I finger fucked her slowly as I sucked her swollen clit. My hand searched the couch and found the vibrator. I moved my head back to observe Amy's reaction as I held it to her clit. She winced in pleasure and her legs twitched. I felt her pussy hole tighten around my finger. I probed her hole with my middle finger next, working it between her slippery lips. Her pussy was incredibly tight, even with just two fingers in her. I twirled them around as I continued to massage her clitoris.

"Aaaah... aaaahhnn... aaaahhnn..." Amy continued to moan, louder now.

She tossed her head from side to side.

"Ooohh, ooooohhhhh, I... I can feel something... I think...I think I'm going to c-cum!"

I thurst my fingers quickly but shallowly into her. She came hard, crying out loudly, squeezing my fingers together with her tight vaginal muscles. She didn't squirt, but her pussy juices leaked out into my palm. She was pinching both her nipples and biting her lower lip. I removed the vibrator from her clit and withdrew my fingers, licking them clean. I kissed my way up Amy's abdomen, stomach, breasts (lingering at her small, still hard nipples), neck, and finally kissing her mouth. I sat on the couch beside her and she leaned into me, curling her legs up as I put my arms around her.

"No one has ever made me... cum before," she said softly.

I cupped her small breasts, feeling her nipples against my palms.

"Well I hope that's not the last time I make you cum," I replied.

"Oh my god, look," said Amy, pointing at the tv screen.

The scene now showed two girls enter the bathroom. It was Amy and Holly. They were wearing their bikinis, their tits bulging out of them. They chatted about their tans and their hair while looking at themselves in the mirror. Next, Holly removed her bikini top to look at the faint triangles of less tanned skin.

"I've got to do more topless sunbathing. You can still see my tan lines," she said, brushing the tops of her tits.

Emma removed her top as well. She had no tan lines.

"Then you should come over more," she replied, cupping her tits and pushing them towards Holly. Holly quickly gripped Emma's nipples and pulled them.

"Ow!" she cried, slapping Holly's hands away.

"Oh you know you love it," remarked Holly.

Emma smiled and the girls moved together, kissing each other passionately, their breasts pressed against one another. When they parted, Holly removed her bikini bottoms and ran a hand over her mound.

"I've got some stubble growing here. Can you shave it for me, honey?" she asked Emma.

"Of course I can. Sit up here baby," she said, motioning towards the tile beside the top of the bathtub.

Holly sat on the tile and spread her legs wide, touching her clit absently. Emma retrieved an object from off camera, and came back with a handfull of cream, which she rubbed liberally on Holly's pussy. Water could be heard running, and soon Emma returned with a razor. Holly was leaning back on her hands, her tits displayed proudly.

"Do me good, baby. Then you can have a taste of my smooth lips," said Holly.

Emma was about to put the razor on Holly when Amy and I both jumped at a voice coming from the sliding doors.

"You should really learn to close the blinds, you two." It was Emma.

She laughed as she entered the house through the back, followed closely by Aysha and Holly.

"We saw everything, you little slut! We knew you would do it with him!" said Holly gleefully.

Amy, cowering beside me, replied:

"We didn't do it! We were just... having fun."

"Yeah, we noticed. How's you like getting your pussy eaten, Aym?" said Aysha.

"So what porn are you watching?" asked Emma, entering the living room.

Upon seeing the tv screen, she froze. Holly gasped.

"What the fuck? Where did you get this?!" shouted Emma.

On screen, Emma was bent over, shaving Holly's pussy carefully as Holly ran her fingers through Emma's hair.

"It was in Carmen's closet with the rest of her porn," said Amy.

Everyone was frozen, not knowing what to say or do, all watching as Holly's pussy became more and more bare. I broke the silence.

"Look, if it makes you feel better, Carmen's filmed me without my knowledge as well."

All eyes looked to me.

"She put a camera in my office and caught me fucking two coworkers."

Holly's eyebrows raised. She trotted over to me and plopped down on the couch next to me.

"At the same time?" she asked, winking.

She was wearing a short pleated skirt and a skin-tight tshirt, her bikini top clearly visible underneath.

"No, actually. On separate occasions. I think she's a bit of a voyeur. Don't be upset, Emma. She obivously thinks you're sexy."

Emma looked back at the tv, then to me. She was wearing my favourite dress: the one she was wearing when I first met her. Her braless tits were almost exploding from the extremely low scoop neck. Aysha had removed her t-shirt and shorts while we were talking, and stood in her bikini watching the tv. Emma was almost finished shaving Holly's cunt. Amy was sat up next to me, her knees to her chest, her arms around them. Holly began stroking my chest, running her hand down to my groin where my massive erection poked up out of my lap. She deftly began stroking my dick.

"So, you haven't fucked her yet? Amy, don't you want this cock in you? Don't you want your cherry popped?" taunted Holly.

Amy turned red and looked away. Emma walked towards us and crouched in front of Amy. She addressed Holly first.

"Come on, Hols. Leave her alone." Then to Amy, "Honey, you don't have to do anything. It's ok." She touched Amy's cheek.

"Yeah, it's ok," chimed in Aysha. "You can watch us if you want."

"No. I mean, you guys already... you've had his... I... I want him to... I want him to take my virginity!" Amy finally blurted. "But now you're all here, and... and..." she trailed off.

"And nothing, sweetie," said Emma. "Listen, we'll help you, ok? Let's go upstairs."

She stood quickly, her tits shaking luciously, and held out her hand to Amy. Amy reluctantly gave her her hand, covering her tits with her other arm, and stood sheepishly. She paused, looking at the tv. Holly's pussy was shaved clean, and she leaned back as Emma rubbed it with some moisturiser.

"I... I want to shave mine," said Amy.

Holly smiled.

"I'd love to help you with that," she said, releasing my cock and standing.

"Let's go then!" I said.

We all made our way upstairs to Emma's bathroom. I quickly located the hidden camera, finding it amongst some decorative soaps and hand towels on a shelf.

"Say cheese," I said, as we all waved.

"Let's give her a show," said Emma, picking up the shaving cream.

Holly sat Amy where she had sat in the video and gently spread her legs.

"Oooou, you've got a nice little pussy. It's going to be so sexy when it's smooth and bare."

Amy was breathing heavily and she was blushing. Emma applied the cream and Holly got the razor. While the girls were busy, I stood behind Aysha and untied her bikini, her perky tits bouncing into view. I kissed her neck and let my hands explore her body. I pulled her bikini bottoms down and reached around to play with her smooth pussy. As Holly began shaving Amy's short red pubes, Emma faced us and pulled her dress down to expose her gargantuan bosom. I felt my cock twitch as I pushed it against Aysha's back.

"My god, Emma, your tits are so fucking amazing," I said, still rubbing Aysha's clit and squeezing one of her breasts.

"They're all yours, hun," she replied, squeezing them together.

Amy watched us, but this time the look of envy was gone, replaced by a look of pure desire and lust. She looked back down to her mound, where Holly was making good progress.

"Oh my god Amy, your pussy juice is really flowing," she said, noting the trail it was making through the shaving cream.

"Oh... I love this feeling. You're so good at it, and it's such a tease," squeaked Amy.

Holly smiled, and stood to rinse the blade in the sink. Emma pulled her skirt and bikini bottoms down while she was doing so.

"Ok babe, raise your arms," Emma said to the half-naked Holly.

She did so, and soon her tshirt and bikini top were in a pile on the bathroom floor. She kissed Emma hard and long on the mouth, then went back to Amy to resume shaving.

"Now keep still for this part. I don't want to, like, graze your cute little pussy lips."

I released Aysha from my caress and approached Emma. I fondled her tits roughly before unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor. She wore no bottoms.

"Hey Emma, why don't you sit beside Amy? Let's get rid of that landing strip," I suggested.

She smiled and sat next to Amy, giving her a wet kiss and tweaking her nipples gently.

"Amy, your nipples are so hard. They look so sexy sticking out like that," said Emma.

She spread her legs wide and Aysha applied the cream and began shaving above her slit. I walked around the girls and stood in the tub between Amy and Emma. I guided Amy's head towards my groin and put my dick in her mouth. She sucked my cock head fiercely while Holly carefully shaved her labia. After a minute, I transferred my penis to Emma's mouth. She sucked me hard, looking up at me with her big brown eyes. I moved my cock between the two girls' mouths while Aysha and Holly finished up. They rinsed the bald pussies and applied moisturiser.

"You girls look so sexy!" squealed Holly. "Amy, look how hot your pussy looks now that's it's shaved."

Amy popped my cock out of her mouth and ran her fingers over her newly shorn mound.

"Oh... oh wow. It's so soft and smooth. You did a really good job Holly."

Emma was leaning back while Aysha rubbed her clit.

"See how much better a bare pussy is? Don't you agree?"

Aysha looked up to me while Emma took my cock into her mouth.

"I love a bare pussy. Especially for oral. You can really get in there; get messy," I said, watching as Aysha put two fingers into Emma's cunt.

"Like this?" said Holly, as she bent down towards Amy's slit.

Amy reflexively closed her legs on Holly's head, and pushed it away with her hand.

"No... I... I've never had a girl..." she protested.

I pulled my dick from Emma's mouth and stroked it on Amy's cheek.

"Why don't you suck on my cock and pretend it's me doing it. You never know, you might like it."

Amy looked dubious at first, but quickly put her mouth over my dick head and spread her legs, before she could change her mind. Holly dove in with gusto, her nose pressed firmly where Amy's hair used to be just above her clit. Amy cried out around her mouthful of cock, and gripped a fistful of Holly's hair. Emma watched us, playing with her tits as Aysha put her head down and began licking Emma's clit while finger fucking her. Both girls began to moan under the oral sex they were receiving. I looked in the direction of the camera as Amy sucked me with gusto.

"Is this enough of a show for you, Carmen? Bet you'd love to join in. I hope you're fingering your wet pussy right now as you watch this," I said.

Amy let my cock pop out of her mouth, trailing saliva behind.

She arched her back and said, "Oh god yes, Holly! That feels so good! I can feel everything!"

Holly smiled up at her, then sucked her labia into her mouth while rubbing her clit. Amy shuddered and moaned. Emma was also enjoying her oral, but reached up to put my cock in her mouth.

"Ah shit yeah," I said as I slid my meat into her cheek, pushing it out the side of her mouth.

Amy pushed Holly's head back and looked down at her.

"Thanks Hol, but I... I think I'm ready..."

Holly smiled and stood, leaning over Amy to kiss her on the mouth. They shared her pussy juices between them, then Holly sucked her nipples. Amy looked up at me.

"I... I want you in me," she said, her voice soft and sensual.

"Let's go to the bedroom then, it will be more comfortable there."

We broke apart and moved into Emma's bedroom. Holly lay Amy on the bed and the girls took their places beside her. I got on the bed and sat on my haunches between Amy's spread legs. Her pussy was very pink, and her lips were small. I played with her lips, parting them with my fingertips and admiring her tight hole.

"Are you sure you're ready, Amy?" I asked, placing my cock on her abdomen.

She looked down at it nervously, then said, "J-just get one of the girls to suck it. To get it wet."

"I'll do one better," said Emma.

She reached into a drawer and brought out a bottle of lube. She squirted it on my cock, then rubbed it in liberally. I moved back and positioned myself, looking down at Amy's thin, fit body, her bare pussy, her small breasts and pointy nipples. Her red hair flowed over the pillows on Emma's bed and her lips were parted. She was breathing hard, but her eyes were calm.

"I'm ready."

Emma placed my dick head at her opening and I pressed forward. I met instant resistance.

"Just relax, sweetie. It's better if you relax," said Aysha soothingly, running her hand over Amy's tight stomach.

Amy took a deep breath, then closed her eyes. I felt her pussy loosen ever so slightly, and pushed my cock forward. Her lips parted around my dick head as the skin around her pussy was pushed inward. The lube greatly facilitated my entry, and soon my head was inside. Amy cried out.

"Ow!" she winced and gripped Holly's arm, who was beside her.

"Honey, just relax. It will hurt for a minute... especially with his cock, but it will feel good after."

"O-ok. It's just... so big."

Emma was stroking my shaft with one hand and playing with Amy's clit with the other. I slowly slid my cock into her twat. It was unimaginably tight--almost painful. I decided that it would be better to get this over quickly, so I pushed in hard. I felt Amy's hymen break as I slid into her. I was only a few inches in, but she cried out and her pussy locked me in a vice grip. I was my turn to wince. I pulled out gently and saw the blood.

"Oh Amy! He did it! He popped your cherry!" said Aysha excitedly, seeing the blood on my shaft.

Amy looked down. Upon seeing the blood, she seemed to relax.

"Wow. I can't believe you fit in there. Y-you're... you're inside me. Inside my... my pussy!" said Amy, filled with wonder and excitement.

"Do you like it Amy, or do you want me to stop," i said.

"No! Don't stop! I want to feel you go deeper in me."

I leaned over Amy, putting my weight on my arms, and pushed. Amy gripped my upper arms and I felt her nails dig in. She bit her lip and whimpered, but her eyes did not leave mine. I penetrated deeper into her tight 18 year old pussy, feeling it spasm in pain and pleasure.

"Ooooow... aaahhhhhh...." she moaned.

"I'm sorry. I'll--"

"No! No, it feels... it hurts, but it feels good too. K-keep going."

I pulled out, feeling Emma's hand on my shaft and my balls. I thrust back into Amy's tight hole, harder this time. I slid in more easily now.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" she cried.

Her hands clawed at my back. I pulled out, then pushed in. Amy's breath caught, but she didn't cry out. She exhaled slowly through her mouth, which was in the shape of an 'o'. I thrust again. Her mouth opened and her eyes half-shut. I thurst again, and saw her eyes roll up. I thrust again. Amy moaned.

"I think she's starting to like it, girls!" said Holly gleefully.

I began a slow, steady rhythm, stroking about 4 inches of my cock into Amy's tight cunt.

"Is that ok? I'm not hurting you too much?" I asked as I stroked my cock into her.

She looked into my eyes as she replied.

"N-no, it's... it's good. It doesn't hurt as much. I feel... I don't know..." she breathed more heavily and rapidly.

"What, baby? What do you feel?" I said.

Amy dug her nails into my shoulders as I fucked her. We had forgotten about the other girls. It felt like it was just the two of us.

"It feels so good... like you're filling me up. Filling me all the way up to my throat, stretching my pussy, taking me with your huge cock. I can feel the veins in your shaft against my insides. I can feel your dick head forcing its way deeper into me. I can feel the blood flowing fast through your dick. I can feel my pussy juice drip out of me and coat your penis." she was rambling, lost in the ecstasy.

"Do you like my tight pussy? Do you like how it squeezes your thick cock?" She maintained eye contact as she spoke.

"Oh god, Amy, I love it. Your pussy is so tight and hot and wet. I can't believe I popped your cherry. You feel so good squeezing my dick, taking it inside you."

"Are you all the way in? Am I taking your whole length into me?" she asked in a high-pitched voice.

I just smiled and looked down.

"Look at us, Amy. See for yourself."

Amy looked down our hard bodies to where our private parts met. The first four inches of my cock were a wet, cloudy pink colour. Amy's blood mixed with pussy juice. The rest was glistening with lube, but had obviously not penetrated Amy's cunt. Amy's eyes widened as she watched a portion of my cock split her cunt, then withdraw, then slide into her again.

"Ooooh... ooohhh... we look so beautiful. Look at your cock fuck my little pussy," Amy murmured.

I kissed her as I fucked her, picking up my rhythm. I bent my head down and sucked her nipple into my mouth. It was hard and protruding from her softtly rounded tit, the areola tight around it. Amy moaned as I gently bit it. Her hips responded by rocking forward, taking more of me into her no-longer-virgin depths. When I looked back to her face, she was glowing.

"Aaaahhhh... oooooohhhhhh... oooohhhhh... I... I think I'm going to... to c-c-cuuummm..." she moaned throatily as her green eyes widened.

I felt an impossible tightening on my cock, which was five inches deep inside her when her pussy locked down on it. I winced, but kept eye contact with Amy as I felt her nails dig into my shoulders.

"Hhhh--hhh--aaaaah-hhhaaaaaaaaaa--hhh--hhaaaaa!" a stuttering breath escaped her lips as she began to tremble.

Her legs shook in the air as her body twitched. Her eyes rolled completely to the back of her head as a deep moan escaped her lips. I leaned into Amy, my cock sliding very slightly deeper into her. This took her completely over the edge, and she came hard.

"Aaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaannnnnggg!" she screamed as her pussy contracted, crushing my pulsating member and sending shots of pain through my groin.

She arched her back into me, pushing her small breasts against my chest and clawing at my back. She convulsed under me, biting my shoulder, her legs now wrapped around me, her pussy squeezing and relaxing with incredible speed. If it weren't for the pain, I would have blasted my semen deep into her. Soon, she began to relax, and lay back down against the bed, her eyes half-closed, meeting mine. Her mouth was open and her hands trembled as they touched my face, my neck, my shoulders, my chest. Eventually, I sat up. Amy propped herself on her elbows and looked at her pussy. Her whole body was blushed and glowing.

"I'm going to pull out now, Amy," I said.

She nodded, still looking at her skewered pussy. I began to withdraw, Amy's pussy resisting at first, then relinquishing its grip on my manhood. Inch by inch, I emerged from her teen cunt, the fluids coating my dick now a pale pink, diluted by her orgasmic juices. As my head emerged, Amy sighed deeply, watching her pussy lips slide over the bulbous end to settle again, parted slightly at her gaped opening.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,647 Followers
123456...8