Emma's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers

"Aaaaaaagh fuuuuuck! Cum in meeeeeeee!" she squealed.

I felt my nuts twitch again as I unloaded another blast into her honey pot. I gurnted and quckely pulled out, pinching the base of my cock as I shuffled sideways to Holly, who was holding her pussy lips open, ready for my cum injection.

I put my hand on her tit and stuffed my cock into her waiting cunt, then let go another spurt, which I felt explode inside Holly's pussy.

"Oooooh baby!!! Your cum is so hot inside me! Oh.... give me more.... I'm going to cum on your dick!" exclaimed Holly, arching her back and rubbing her clit furiously as I pushed my penis deeper into her and unloaded again.

"Aaaaagh! Yes, Holly! Cum all over my cock!" I said as I spurted deep inside her.

She screamed again and I felt her pussy clench tightly around my girth. Again, I quickly pulled out and moved to Aysha, who was holding her pussy open with the fingertips of both hands.

"Please fuck me! I want your cum!" she begged.

I wasted no time, thrusting hard into Aysha's soft folds as I ejaculated again. As my spumk burst deep inside her tight cunt she came instantly, crying out and pinching her nipples.

"Oh fuck yeah! I love you cumming in my pussy!" she squealed.

I pulled back then penetrated her again, blowing another load. The afternoon sex-fest had build my reserves of cum to unprecedented levels, and I was amazed at the volume of semen I was unloading.

I pulled out of Aysha and moved to Emma again. Before I could get my cock into her pussy, my cock spewed jizz over her sexy mound at point-blank range. She squaked and twitched as I guided my shaft back into her pussy, pushing it deep and feeling a final powerful blast erupt inside her teenage vagina.

I sighed deeply as my cock continued to twitch and throb inside Emma. She looked at me, her big brown eyes glazed and sleeply, but communicating a deep sense of sensuality and affection as she softly cupped her breasts. I leaned over her and kissed her on the mouth.

I felt the other girls begin to kiss my cheeks, and I returned their kisses. Our four mouths explored each other as we whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears, our hands exploring the tangle of naked, sweaty bodies on the bed.

I finally leaned up and withdrew my softening cock. The girls spread their legs and displayed for me their wet pussies as my cum oozed from their holes. I felt a sense of deep pride at seeing three sexy young cunts filled with my cum, and the pleasure it gave them. I gently touched their soft folds, rubbing my seed over their sensitive clits and occasionally pushing a finger inside them.

Holly was the first to sit up, and she immediately lowered her head to Emma's pussy to suck my spunk from her mound, turning Emma on her side and raising her leg. Aysha fit herself into the circle, and begain licking Holly's pussy as Emma shuffled herself so she had access to Aysha's vaginal folds. The girls indulged, consuming my seed from each others' privates, humming softly and making loud slurping noises as they sucked my cum into their eager mouths.

After enjoying their pussy buffet, they lay me down and lowered their heads to my groin, cleaning my cock thoroughly with their mouths. I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensation of soft lips, tongues, and fingertips exploring every inch of my loins. Inevitably, my cock grew hard, and my hands roamed and found heavy breasts to caress, as I felt my cock slide deep into one throat, then another, and another.

I'm not sure how long this went on--for I lapsed into a semi-doze--but I eventually found the girls lying next to me, all of us thoroughly exhaused from our orgy. Emma and Holly were pressing their breasts against me on each side, their heads on my chest, their breath on my neck. Aysha was lying between my legs, her head on my upper thigh, suckling gently on the tip of my cock.

Sprawled on Carmen's bed, we drifed off into a deep sleep; satisfied... for now.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers
1...345678