Emma's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

I felt her ass clench tight as it hit my thighs and I heard Holly squeal as she came. Her arms were still raised and Emma gripped Holly's quivering tits as her body shook violently. Holly's legs kicked out to the sides and she did the splits on our groins. I could feel warm pussy juice flow over my balls and thighs as Holly squirted around the dildo buried in her cunt. Her legs twitched, causing her body to perform mini-trusts on our cocks, no doubt stimulating another wave of orgasmic pleasure. She moaned again, and put her hands on my stomach, pushing her tits up and out as Emma pinched her swollen nipples. I saw small squirts of fluid shoot from Holly's groin onto Emma's bust and face as Holly's anal muscles clenched spasmodically around my girth.

Again, I felt my balls tingle and was in danger of ejaculating into Holly's bottom. I still wanted to fuck Emma, so I distracted myself by grabbing Aysha's hips and pulling her pussy onto my face. I sucked her clitoris as hard as I could and moved my right hand to her ass crack. I quickly found her anus and pushed my thumb deep inside. Aysha squeaked in surprise and her head spun to look down at me as I milked her clit with my mouth, and wiggled my thumb in her asshole. It was enough to send her over the edge.

"Aaaaah! Oooooouuu yeah! You're making my pussy cum!" she moaned.

I flicked her clit with my tongue as she came on my chin. It was a weaker orgasm, but she enjoyed it nonetheless, pulling my hair with one hand and her nipple with the other. Holly was still quivering atop the two large cocks buried deep in her holes, unable to move. Her breath came in jagged stutters and her eyes blinked rapidly, staring forward but not focusing on anything. Emma played with Holly's breasts, rolling them around on her chest and pushing them together to create wonderful cleavage. Holly's clear cum dripped over Emma's breasts and onto her neck and stomach.

Aysha's orgasm faded, and she stroked my hair lovingly as I probed her soft inner folds with my tongue. I sucked the last of Aysha's cum from her dripping pussy, and she stood shakily, smiling at me. She knelt down beside me and leaned in to kiss me and lick her cum from my lips and chin. She sat up and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"Thank you, honey," she said, then added, "God, that was good. Maybe Emma will let me borrow you sometime."

She smiled as she shared a friendly glance with Emma, then bent down to kiss me again. After a long and passionate kiss, she trailed her lips to my ear and whispered, "Or maybe she doesn't need to know."

She winked at me as she stood, then turned to Holly, who was still leaning on my stomach, her back arched, her tits spread wide on her gorgeous chest. She was breathing quickly and shallowly, and strands of her pigtails stuck to the sweat on her cheek and forehead.

"I had no idea you were so flexible, Hols," said Aysha, kissing her mouth and cupping her breast.

"H-help me up," was all Holly could manage to mutter.

Aysha hooked her arms under Holly's and lifted. She strained with Holly's weight, pulling with all her might. My cock and Emma's dildo began to slide out of Holly's ravaged holes, but Aysha could not hold on, and dropped Holly back onto us. Holly cried out loudly.

"AAAAAH! Ooohhhh... " she moaned, closing her eyes and swaying.

Unable to stop herself, she fell backward onto me, Emma's dildo slipping out of her pussy with a wet 'pop'. I caught Holly as she fell, and let her settle on my chest, her head next to mine. I kissed her neck and she moaned softly. My hands roamed from her wet thighs, up her stomach to her breasts, which I caressed gently. My throbbing cock was still firmly buried in her bottom.

"Was it good for you?" I joked.

Holly sighed deeply and put her hands over mine, pushing them against her tits.

"Baby... that was... it was, like... wow," she murmured, closing her eyes and biting her lip.

"I'm still inside you. I really thought I was going to cum in your ass for a second there. You really felt good riding my cock."

"I'm glad you liked it, but I bet it was, like, nothing compared to what I felt. Oh wow..." she trailed off.

Emma slid out from under our legs and shuffled over to kneel at our side. She rubbed Holly's cum into her skin, particularly on her tummy and tits.

"You really got off on that Hol. I've never seen you cum like that, ever. And I've seen you cum, like, a lot!" observed Emma, sucking the cum from her middle finger.

Ayhsa kissed Emma on the mouth, then moved down to her enormous breasts, licking and sucking Holly's cum from the large, round orbs.

"Help me up, honey," said Holly, and I pushed her back until she was in the reverse-cowgirl position. She leaned forward, very slowly withdrawing my dick from her anal depths.

My cock slid free and bounced back onto my stomach. Emma pushed Aysha away from her bosom and bent over to take me into her warm, eager mouth. She cradled my nuts with one hand and stroked me with the other, matching the rhythm of her bobbing head. I groaned as I felt her tongue massage my glans as her hand twisted around my thick girth. She slurped spit and cum from my shaft and probed my balls with her tongue. Aysha and Holly watched, bemused.

"I think someone's horny for some DP action!" giggled Holly, stroking her tender pussy lips with her fingers.

"Well I'm not going to let you girls have ALL the fun!" said Emma, sitting up, but still enthusiastically stroking my aching cock.

"Come on, let's go back to Carmen's room. Her bed is bigger," said Holly, sitting up. She attempted to stand, but her legs were too shaky. "Um, I may need some help here."

Aysha got up to help Holly to her feet, and Emma and I stood, making our way down the hall back to Carmen's room. Holly darted into the bathroom for a moment, emerging with the double-headed dildo that Aysha and Emma were using earlier. She playfully smacked Aysha's bottom with it and she squealed, skipping into Carmen's room and jumping on the bed. Holly jumped on the bed with her and they watched us as I removed Emma's strap-on.

"So, is it my turn to have a dick?" asked Aysha, kneeling on the bed with her hands on her thighs.

"Actually, I had another idea," I said, taking the strap-on from Emma.

I began to step into the leg straps. Holly laughed and Aysha put her hand to her mouth in surprise. Emma simply stared at me open-mouthed.

"Wait... you're going to wear it?? But you, like, already have a cock!" exclaimed Emma, gesturing at my groin as I adjusted the straps.

"Indeed. But two cocks are better than one, don't you think?" I said, smiling, as I positioned the dildo on my pelvic bone, just above the base of my penis.

"Oh, this is going to be FUN!" squealed Holly, rubbing her hands together.

I finished adjusting the straps and pulled on the dildo, ensuring it was secure. I walked over to Carmen's closet door, which doubled as a full-length mirror, as in Emma's room. I pulled Emma over to me.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked, putting my arm around her shoulders as she stared at my two bobbing cocks.

Aysha and Holly leapt off the bed and stood next to us, wanting a close view of the action.

"It's ok Em, it feels amazing. You'll definitely love it," reassured Holly. "Why don't we get them nice and lubed up for you?"

Holly pulled Aysha down so they were kneeling in front of me. There was a brief struggle for possession of my real cock, but Holly won out, and Aysha was forced to take the dildo. The girls began sucking my cocks, and I put my hands on the back of their heads, encouraging them. Holly's mouth had me rock hard in a matter of seconds, and the sight of Aysha sucking on the black dildo was sexy as well. Emma watched, then cracked a smile.

"It looks pretty funny... but hot too," she said, touching her breast with one hand and her pussy lips with the other.

Holly and Aysha sucked me off for a minute, switching half way through so they could both have a taste of my hot meat.

"Ok Em, why don't you put your hands on the mirror. I want to fuck you from behind," I suggested.

She turned and did as she was instructed, spreading her legs slightly and leaning against the mirror. Holly and Aysha stood up and let me get in position behind Emma. I admired her reflection in the mirror, her breasts hanging succulently from her chest, her face watching me with a trace of apprehension, but more than a little desire. I ran my hands down her curved back and over her ass cheeks, then slipped a finger along her ass crack, over her anus, to her pussy. It was hot and extremely wet. I tasted her juice on my fingers, then stroked my cock a few times.

"I'll just put my cock in your pussy first," I said, stepping forward and pushing the head against her moist cunt.

Emma moaned as I pushed my engorged cock inside her teen snatch. The dildo stroked up between her plump buttocks. I penetrated her deeply, sighing at the feeling of yet another warm, tight, wet teen pussy receiving my erect manhood. Emma closed her eyes and opened her mouth as I filled her. I held my position, running my hands up her body to her gently swaying breasts. I brushed her nipples with my fingertips, feeling their hardness poking out of the soft pillowy flesh of her melons.

I stroked out, then back into her, her lubrication warm and abundant, allowing me to begin fucking her in an even rhythm. She moved with me, rocking back and forth as I fucked her pussy, her boobs swaying along with us. Holly and Aysha stood on either side of us, touching our bodies. I felt hands on my ass pushing me into Emma, and Holly even reached underneath me to play with my balls.

"I can feel that big dildo stroke against my asshole," admitted Emma. "It's making me so wet."

"I can tell, Em. My balls are soaked from your pussy juice."

"When are you going to fuck her ass?" asked Aysha impatiently, touching the tip of the dildo with her fingers as it poked out above Emma's butt cheeks.

"Are you ready, Em?" I asked.

"Fuck yes! I ready to take your two cocks!" she said, giggling.

I slid my cock out of her sweet pussy, leaving the very tip between her pussy lips. Holly bent down and sucked the dildo, spitting on it and spreading it down the shaft. Aysha spit on Emma's anus and gently rubbed it with her fingertips. My cock was bigger than the dildo, so I was able to position it at her puckered anus while keeping the tip of my cock in position at her cunt. Holly reached under Emma and held my cock shaft while Aysha held the dildo steady.

"Ok baby, do it! DP me!" said Emma in a high-pitched voice.

I pushed forward firmly and felt the dildo push back against my lower abdomen. I used my hands to carefully spread Emma's buttocks, and the head of the dildo popped into her bottom. She squeaked and jumped slightly, her breasts jiggling, her ass clenching. I pushed harder and felt my cock slide into her vagina as the black dildo penetrated her asshole. Holly's fingers stroked along the underside of my shaft and tickled my wet balls as I held Emma's hips and forced my cocks deeper into Emma's holes.

"Ooooooh shit, baby! Ohgod , that's a lot of cock in me!" moaned Emma, watching me in the mirror.

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as the dildo applied pressure to the top of my shaft as it slid into her tight bottom. I bit my tongue to calm myself as another inch vanished into Emma's depths. Emma twisted her body and put her hand on top of her ass. She breathed quickly as she whimpered.

"Mmmm.. aaahh... ok honey, ok... that's deep enough for now," she said as she pushed her fingertips against my stomach.

I reached up and caressed her side-boob, giving her a reassuring glance as I pulled back. The black dildo emerged slowly from the tight ring of her anal sphincter, and Emma exhaled slowly, her lips in an 'o' shape. Aysha bent over Emma's ass and dribbled on the exposed dildo and her distended anus.

"That should help a bit, Em," she added, spreading her saliva around.

I gripped Emma's womanly hips firmly and pulled her to me, thrusting into her. Again, a wave of pleasure coursed through my body as her cute pussy constricted around my manhood. Her ass took the spit-lubed dildo smoothly, and Emma moaned deeply, closing her eyes and digging her nails into her butt cheek. She looked beautiful, her brow faintly creased, her mouth slightly open, her cheeks red, her dark hair spilling over her shoulders, her lower back deeply curved to offer her bottom to me, her heavy breast seen in profile beneath her shoulder.

I pulled out again, only a few inches this time, then began to thrust gently. Emma put her hand back on the mirror and attempted to relax, accepting her double-penetration.

"Whew... wow. Oh wow. God you're filling me up so good, baby. Uuuhhhh... Aaaaaahnn... those two big cocks feel really good inside my ass and pussy," Emma moaned, moving with my rhythm.

"It's so nice feeling your pussy squeeze my cock, Em. And it looks so fucking hot seeing you take these dicks," I said, rubbing her ass as I fucked it.

"He's right, Em. You look so hot getting DP'd," agreed Holly, squeezing her tits against her chest and staring at Emma's penetrated bottom.

"Uuuuuuh... I want to see. I want to see you thrust those two cocks in me," begged Emma.

I carefully turned her so we were parallel with the mirror. I put my hand on my lower back and angled my body so she would have a clear view of her ass and pussy being skewered by the two big dicks. I pulled out nearly all the way and held that pose, letting all of us soak in the beautiful view. Then I continued fucking her, speeding up my rhythm.

"Oh god that's hot. That's so hot, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" urged Emma, holding Holly's hips to keep her balance.

Her large breasts swung beneath her as I began pounding her quickly and forcefully. We watched each other lustfully as we fucked, and admired the twin shafts as they vanished into Emma's backside. Holly pulled Emma's face up to her own and kissed her deeply. I put my arm around Emma's waist and pulled her against me, still thrusting into her. She was now standing nearly upright, and her right arm reached back to pull my head against her shoulder and neck, while her other hand gripped one of Holly's tits firmly. I angled our bodies towards the mirror again and admired the sight.

Emma's breasts bounced jauntily upon her chest as I pounded her. Her legs were very slightly spread, allowing us to watch my cock thrust in and out of her shaved womanhood. Her ass cheeks bounced off my hips as I drove the dildo into her bottom. I held her narrow waist firmly with one are as I used the other to fondle her dancing bosom.

"You look so fucking hot taking my cocks inside you. Look at us, baby: we look perfect together," I muttered into her ear as I held her tightly, her feet nearly lifting off the floor as I made love to her.

"Oh yes, baby, yes! You know how much I love getting fucked by you. Mmmmmmm... I love it, baby. Don't stop! Don't stop!" she moaned back to me as I kissed her neck, tasting the sweat on her skin.

Holly and Aysha admired us as they touched themselves and exchanged meaningful glances, giggling at Emma's ecstatic ramblings.

"Oh yeah, you're really fucking her good! I think he's going to make her cum soon, Aysh," Holly remarked.

"Totally. Oh god, look at them go! I wanna, like, suck on her tits while she cums on his cocks!" squealed Aysha, getting rather excited herself.

The girls each cradled one of Emma's big round breasts and held them to their lips. Their tongues went to work, circling Emma's large areolas and nibbling on her hard nipples. They pulled her tits to the side so they would not obstruct our view in the mirror, and sucked her tits forcefully, their cheeks sucking in and their mouths making slurping sounds. I squeezed Emma's waist with my arm and held her hip with my other hand, now lifting her off her feet with every thrust. It was more than enough to put her over the edge.

Emma's eyes first crossed, then rolled back in her head as her mouth opened in a large, silent scream. Her hand took fistfuls of the girls' hair and pushed their faces against her tits. She shook as I impaled her pussy and asshole on my cocks, her feet leaving the ground. Her breath came in gasps.

"Ah... Aaaaaahhnnn... uuuuuuuhh... aaaahhhhhh! Fuuuuck... cummmmiiinnnnggg!" she managed to moan throatily.

I lifted and dropped her on my cocks several times as she came, and I felt the familiar sensation of her warm, wet cum spilling over my balls and down my leg. Holly and Aysha continued to suck her tits voraciously as Emma convulsed and moaned. The effort of supporting Emma in the air atop my cock and dildo was just enough to keep me from cumming inside her.

Eventually, she stopped twitching and exhaled deeply, her eyes fluttering open. I lowered her to the floor, but she held my head against hers with her hand. She turned her head to face me, her lips against my ear.

"I love you... I love you, baby... take me again... please, fuck me again, right now... I need you to keep fucking me..." she whispered frantically, pawing at my hair and nibbling my earlobe.

I was surprised by her raw desire and insatiable lust, but was more than happy to continue our love making. I bent my knees and held her by the hips, carefully extracting my cocks from inside her. She leaned slightly forward to let me slip out of her wet pussy, then tumbled back into my arms when I exited her. I caught her and carried her to the bed, lying her down and kissing her passionately on the mouth.

"Are you sure you want more?" I asked, looking her in her big brown eyes.

"Yes. Please. I need to make you cum. Just tell me what you want me to do," she said pleadingly, running her fingers through my hair.

"Spread you legs for me, baby. Let me see that sweet teen pussy," I ordered standing up and removing the strap-on.

Emma pulled her knees up and apart, exposing her wet fuck hole and sandwiching her large breasts between her arms. Her labia were parted from the fucking she took from my thick cock, and her pussy leaked cum down over her asshole.

"Is that good? Do you like looking at my bald pussy? Oh god, you've stretched it, baby!" cried Emma as she looked down at her used cunt.

"I'm not quite finished using it yet, Em. Holly, Aysha, lie beside her. I'm going to fuck her until I cum, then I'm going to try to shoot my load inside each of your pussies," I said, pointing to the bed.

The girls looked ecstatic at the idea of taking my spunk deep inside them, and happily obliged. They lay down next to Emma, kissing her and each other. As I approached, they watched eagerly, fingering their pussies fervently, working themselves into an erotic frenzy. I knelt on the bed and placed my dick head against Emma's soft cunt, feeling the warmth and wetness of her fluids. I entered her easily, but felt her vagina tighten as I penetrated her deeply. Her eyes rolled as she moaned.

"Ooooh, yes. Fuck it! Fuck it hard!" she screamed.

I began pounding Emma's cunt forcefully, holding her legs as I pistoned my hips against her mound. The girls watched my hard cock stroke rapidly in and out of their friend's twat as they rubbed their clits, preparig themselves for my seed.

I looked into Emma's eyes as I fucked her hard, her mouth open, her tits jumping and bouncing off her chin as my plevis connected with hers. A loud slapping sound was clearly audible above our moans and groans. It wasn't long before I began to lose control.

"Fuck... I can feel it coming... I'm going to cum inside you, Emma," I groaned, still thrusting hard and fast into her sweet, wet, bald pussy.

"Yes, honey! I want to feel your hot cum fill my pussy!" Emma cried, squeezing her tits firmly.

A couple more thrusts was enough. My balls unleashed a blast which I could feel travel the length of my member as I pushed it balls-deep into Emma's hot cunt. I felt it erupt inside her, and she screamed out loud as her pussy convulsed, orgasming as I did.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers
1...345678