Emma's Pool Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

"AaaaaaAAAAaaaaaannn!" she cried.

I fucked her hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god, you're filling me up again!"

I pistoned my cock in and out of Holly, then pulled it free. I stood straight and, guiding my dick with my hand, penetrated Aysha's soaked cunt. She was still the tighter of the three, but I gripped her hips and thrust hard, my thighs slapping on Holly and Emma's ass cheeks. I popped my thumb into Aysha's puckered anus as I ravaged her cunt.

"Yeah, that feels fucking gooood!"

I slapped Aysha's ass as I molested her, and even reached around to squeeze her tit. She spread her ass with her hands as I smacked the side of her tit.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass, please!"

"Now, now, Aysha. There will be plenty of time for that," I said, as I pulled free from her tight depths.

I knelt again, and thrust violently into Emma's pussy. I gave her three strong strokes, then dipped into Holly for three, then to Aysha. The next round I gave each girl one furious thrust before moving on to the next.

"Ah! Damn, your pussies are so amazing! I can't believe I'm fucking three hot teenage girls at once! This feels like some sort of dream," I grunted, diving into each with relish.

"You love our pussies stacked up for you, don't you baby? Your cock is more than enough for three of us!" said Holly

"I saaaaid fuck my ASS!" shouted Aysha, turning to look at me crossly.

"Ok baby, you asked for it."

I held my rock hard erection firmly and put my hand on her left butt cheek. Using my thumb, I pulled the flesh to the side, stretching the skin of her anal hole taught and exposing it to my throbbing dick head. I used Aysha's dripping pussy to lubricate the end, which I subsequently used to coat her anus with her pussy juice. I placed my cock head against her puckered asshole.

"Do it! Fuck that ass!" begged Aysha.

I squeezed my cock and pushed forward.

Aysha screamed.

My cock head disappeared into her depths, stretching her sphincter, as her skin was pushed inwards. Her ass made a tight ring around my cock and squeezed it mercilessly. My eyes rolled as pleasure like a lightning bolt shot through me. I grunted and pushed in harder.

"Fuck! Ahhhh fuck! Ow! Ow! Ow!" she hissed between her teeth as I managed to get an inch of my shaft into her bowels.

"I can stop if you want, Aysha," I said, pausing to enjoy her anal grip on my cock.

"N-no... it's ok. I can take it. God you're fucking big. It hurts, but it, like, feels good too. Spit on your cock and put it in more. I want to feel you fill my ass with your meat."

"God Aysh, you're a bigger slut than me!" giggled Holly, squirming underneath her.

I let a glob of spit fall from my lips onto my shaft and I rubbed it in with my fingers. I pulled out a fraction, then forced a significant portion of my cock into Aysha's skewered bottom.

"OOOOoooooohhh SHIT! Yes! It's going in!" she cried.

I pulled back, and watched her anus reverse direction as it seemed to be fused to my shaft. I managed to pull a couple inches out and re-coat it with spit before forcing it back in even deeper. Aysha whimpered as her hands gripped the sides of Holly's tits, which were squashed on Emma's back. I began a thrusting motion, trying not to tear Aysha's taught anus. The sensation was amazing as she gradually relaxed and went with my flow.

"Ohh yeah, ok, yeah, that's better," she sighed.

As I ass fucked Aysha, Holly became impatient.

"Why does she get all the fun? I wanna be fucked in the ass too you know!" complained Holly.

"And I'm, like, not getting anything down here. I can't even masturbate myself in this position," chimed in Emma.

I leaned forward and put my arms under Aysha's shoulders. I straightened up and she put her arm around my neck, thrusting her chest out. I slid my hands down her sides and hooked my hands behind her knees then lifted her into the air. She squeaked as I stepped backwards, letting her weight descend on my cock as it plunged deep into her bowels.

"Aaaaaah fuuuuuck!" she squealed, squeezing my neck with her arm, trying to push herself up to extract my buried cock.

I held her legs to the sides and bounced Aysha up and down on my dick, her sphincter clenching almost painfully around my girth as it drove into her anal depths. Holly and Emma stood up and watched my invade Aysha's bottom.

"Holy shit! Look at how stretched her asshole is!" exclaimed Emma.

Holly approached us and began slapping Aysha's gaping pussy with her fingers, making a sharp wet sound. Aysha moaned louder as she reached out and grabbed one of Holly's tits and squeezed it hard. Holly put three fingers into Aysha's pussy as she continued to slap her clit. I could feel them wriggle inside her through the barrier between her ass and pussy. The stimulation was becoming too much.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeeeaaaaah! Fuck my aaaaaaaaasss!" Aysha cried in ecstasy as Holly pleasured her pussy.

I heard squishy sounds as Aysha's juices began flowing from her cunt.

"Oooooooh gooooood, I'm gonna cuuuuuuumm!" she screamed.

As I dropped Aysha's tight body down onto my cock, Holly withdrew her fingers. Instantly, Aysha convulsed and a torrent of clear liquid sprayed from her twat. Holly lifted her arms in defense of Aysha's squirting pussy, but it was ultimately futile. I heard the jet splashing loudly as it struck Holly's stomach, breasts, and arms, and watched with delight as Holly gave in to the flow, lowered her arms, and leaned forward--eyes closed, mouth open, tongue out.

Emma was beside Holly in a flash, her arm around her waist, leaning forward in imitation of her squirt-soaked girlfriend. Aysha's spray was powerful and sustained; in moments both girls were dripping wet, as if they had taken another dip in the pool. The girl-cum ran down their faces, into their mouths, over their tongues, against their swaying tits and off their nipples onto the ground. As Aysha's stream died for a second, Holly and Emma stood to look at each other's pussy juice-coated body, running their hands over their tits, stomachs, and pussies, before Aysha erupted again violently.

As my cock slid deeper into her anal hole, her clenching and spasming muscles massaged my length vigorously. The sensation was overwhelming, and I could feel my orgasm build. I knew I would lose control, especially at the sight of Holly and Emma kissing and licking each other as they received Aysha's cum. Aysha was still squealing sporadically as another torrent of pussy juice shot from her opening onto the girls' faces and tits, which were sandwiched between them, slipping against one another as if wrestling in an oil pit.

I could no longer hold out. I came.

I felt the shot build and travel the length of my member like a bolt of lightning. I grunted and thrust into Aysha's ass, burying my full length in her soft and stretched bottom. She screamed louder than ever and her eyes rolled back in her head as her arm tightened around my neck and her other hand dug her nails into her upturned tit. I blasted my load deep into her bowels with tremendous force, propelled by her clenching rectum. Aysha's body went rigid as she screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh! Aaaaaaaahhhnnnnn! I can feel you b-blowing your c-c-cum in m-my ass! It feels s-sooooo goooood!" she cried, her ass cheeks clenching and releasing against my abdomen.

Holly stopped sucking Emma's wet nipple and turned to face us.

"You're cuming in her ass??! No fair! I wanted you to fuck MY ass next!" said Holly, sounding genuinely disappointed.

I had shot several loads into Aysha, and could feel the heat of my semen around my buried shaft. She was reduced to whimpering, her eyes closed, her pussy leaking cum, her hand relaxing on her tit, showing the marks where her nails had dug in. I let go of Aysha's legs and laid her down on a lounger, her face against the cushion, her ass in the air, my cock still buried to the hilt.

"Holy shit! You went all the way in her!" exclaimed Emma, rubbing Aysha's cum into her pussy.

I came again and a thick glob escaped from around my dick and dripped down her leg.

"Quick, pull him out before she's filled with jizz!" said Emma urgently.

Holly put her palm above my cock and Em pushed my stomach backwards. I began to slide out of Aysha. It was somewhat painful, but pleasurable at the same time, and as my dick head popped free of her stretched anus, a burst of milky white semen shot out of her asshole, splattering against my dick head. My cum flowed out of her loose hole like pouring cream from a bottle. Bubbling and wet farting noises accompanied the cum as it dribbled down her thighs and over her bare cunt.

Her fingers explored her cum-soaked folds as Holly cupped her hand under Aysha's ass, catching a handful of my seed. I stood and stroked my dick, shooting one final load onto the top of Aysha's ass, watching it slide down the curve of her spine.

"Dare you to taste it," Emma said to Holly devilishly.

Holly smiled and dipped her finger into her cupped palm then brought it to her mouth, sucking it clean.

"Yummy!" she giggled, then threw the rest of it across Emma's massive tits.

Emma looked at Holly, then down to her breasts which were speckled with my spunk. She looked back at Holly, then they both broke out laughing.

"You little bitch!" giggled Emma, grabbing Holly by the hair and pulling her face into her chest, roughly.

Holly struggled weakly, not putting up much of a fight, and seemingly enjoying having her face rubbed against Emma's large wet tits. I sat down heavily on one of the loungers, leaning back as I watched the teens play-fight. After a few moments, they stopped and looked over to me.

"Wait, this is totally unfair. You fucked Aysha in her ass, but we didn't get any anal!" complained Holly, crossing her arms under her round boobs and frowning.

"Yeah, and now your cock's going soft," added Emma, crossing her arms in imitation of Holly.

"Look, I just need a couple minutes, girls. Maybe you could put on a little show to get me hard again. In fact, I want to see you scissor each other and rub your pussies together," I suggested.

"Ok," Emma said happily. "Aysh, do you want to join in?"

Aysha, still lying face down on a nearby lounger, shook her head weakly.

"No girls, I'm spent. I'll just watch the action," she said dreamily.

"Suit yourself," said Holly, arranging some cushions on the ground next to my lounger.

She sat down and spread her legs, running her finger along her slit.

"What are you waiting for, baby? Get that cute pussy down here!" ordered Holly.

Emma sat across from Holly, spreading her legs and maneuvering herself so that Holly's leg was over her thigh. The girls leaned back and pushed their groins toward each other. They watched closely as their pussy lips grazed against each other, as if their labia were softly kissing like lips on their mouths. I sat on the edge of the lounger between the girls to get the best view of their lesbian encounter. Emma pushed her groin harder against Holly's.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes baby," moaned Holly as they began grinding their cunts together.

Their bodies, still wet from Aysha's pussy cum, glistened in the afternoon sun as they writhed on the ground, their bulging tits rolling on their chests, their nipples hard. Their mouths opened and closed, an occasional tongue passing over their lips, or biting down on their lower lip as they moaned and breathed hard. I heard wet, slippery noises as they scissored each other, picking up their pace.

"God, you fuck me so good Holly," breathed Emma, squeezing one of her tits.

"Oooooh, I know you love my bare pussy against yours," Holly replied, then looked at me. "Looks like we woke the sleeping giant."

I looked down and saw my cock suspended in mid-air, becoming engorged.

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for two hot, busty, teen lesbians rubbing their pussies together," I chuckled.

"Bring that big cock over here, baby. I want to suck it again," Emma said, a hungry look in her eyes.

I knelt down beside her, caressing the near breast as she reached out and guided my semi-erect cock into her warm mouth. I closed my eyes as her tongue swirled around my dick head and her full lips slid back and forth over my glans.

"Oh yeah, Em. That's nice," I moaned, feeling the blood continue to fill my penis.

"I can feel you grow inside my mouth. That is so hot," replied Emma, stroking me gently.

She sucked me off for a minute before I pulled away from her and shuffled over to Holly.

"Your turn, Hol," I said, sticking my hard cock in her pretty face.

She smiled as she licked the underside of my shaft, then took me deep into her mouth. She drew me out slowly and stroked me, spreading her saliva along my thick column.

"Fuck my face, baby," she said, placing my dick head in her mouth and putting her elbows on the ground, grinding harder against Emma.

I read her intention, and gripped her pig tails, forcing my cock deep into her throat. She gagged.

"Oh god, I almost forgot how big you were!" she laughed. "Sorry, try again. I'm ready now."

I held her hair firmly as I once again guided my cock down her tight throat. She took me this time, her hazel eyes looking deeply into mine as she deep-throated me. I began fucking her face with a steady rhythm, gurgling sounds coming from her throat.

"Yes... fuck her face. Make her take that big cock until she chokes!" encouraged Emma, who was clearly turned on be seeing her friend deep throat me.

She bucked her hips hard and Holly's tits shook. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she moaned loudly.

"Your cock is so fucking big! And her pussy feel so good against my clit," said Holly in a husky voice.

"Fuck my face now. I want to deep throat you too!" begged Emma.

I leaned down and kissed Holly, then sucked her tits briefly before doing the same to Emma. Held my dick firmly as Emma looked up at me expectantly. I put my hand in her hair, then smack her cheek with my fat cock.

"Oh!" she cried.

Holly laughed. "Yeah, smack her face with your cock!"

I smacked her other cheek.

"Fuck, your cock is heavy! Smack it on my tongue!" said Emma, sticking out her tongue.

I smacked my dick head off her wet tongue then took her head in my hands and forced my cock down her throat. She took is surprisingly well, and I face-fucked her as I moaned. Holly began to moan as well.

"God she's right, that looks so hot," said Holly, holding Emma's leg and pushing harder against her.

After several deep thrusts, I pulled my cock out, dripping saliva all over Emma's big tits.

"Oh fuck Holly, I want it now. I want him to fuck my ass," she said desperately.

Holly heard this and disengaged from Emma, spinning around and spreading her ass cheeks.

"Please, me first! Give me that cock!"

Seeing her exposed anus, I was unable to resist. I maneuvered over Holly's exposed and puckered asshole, and pumped my dick, then spread spit on her rosebud with my fingers.

"Hey! I wanted to go first!" whinged Emma, still reclined with her legs spread, her pussy lips glistening with her and Holly's juices.

"You'll get your turn, honey. Please, put it in my ass!" cried Holly, looking over her shoulder at me, a look of desperation in her face.

I looked at Emma, shrugging, then turned back to Holly, admiring her full, round ass, before pushing my dick head against her tight anus. She pushed back as I pushed forward, and half my cock penetrated her before she clenched me.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhgh, fuck!" she cried. I pushed deeper into her bottom.

"Ooouu! I can feel you stretch my ass! Aaah! Fuck! Do it again!"

I pulled out nearly all the way, and thrust forward, penetrating her bowels deeply.

"AAAAhhhn! Ow! It hurts a bit, but it's soooo good! Keep going baby!" said Holly.

I began a steady thrusting rhythm, filling her bottom with my cock, watching her plump ass get stabbed by my flesh sword. Emma, desperate to watch the anal action, sat astride Holly's skewered ass facing me. She put her hands on Holly's ass cheeks and spread them, watching my pole dip into her butt.

"Oh wow, Holly, he's going so deep into your ass! It looks so fucking sexy!" remarked Emma, looking down between her tits.

I kissed Emma as I fucked Holly's ass, then she pushed my head down into her bosom, twisting her torso and slapping her huge tits off my face.

"You slapped me in the face with your big cock, it's only fair I get to slap you in the face with my big tits," giggled Emma, swinging her breasts from side to side. Their heavy weight collided with my cheeks, bouncing off my head like jelly.

"'Tit's' only fair," I laughed.

Emma laughed with me, then held her breasts out so I could suck her nipples. Holly emitted a loud, throaty moan as my cock pushed even deeper into her bowels. Emma stopped laughing and looked over her tits, her eyes widening.

"Oh my god. You're, like, fucking her so deep," she said, mesmerised.

"Maybe you'd like to try it, Em. Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" I asked, still pumping into Holly's sweet bottom.

"Yes... Ok, I'll try it. But let me get ready first," replied Emma, looking at me nervously.

She spread her legs and angled her pelvis to expose both her glorious holes as she put one arm behind my neck to keep herself upright. She was perched on the top of Holly's ass, using her like a table top. With her other hand she inserted two fingers into her virgin asshole.

"I... I've never done this before," she said, working her fingers delicately into her depths. "But it... it kinda feels good."

As I continued to thrust into Holly's asshole, I held Emma's legs aloft and watched her wet tits glisten in the sun, her arm jiggling them tantilisingly as she masturbated her anus.

"Can I put it in you now? Can I try putting my cock in your ass?" I asked, my legs shaking as I drove into Holly again.

Emma seemed unsure, but slid her ass forward, her tits now on her stomach, her hand now reaching under her leg to pull her ass cheek aside.

"Um... Ok. But please be gentle," she said with a shy expression, her face flushing deep red.

"Maybe spit on it first," she added quickly.

I pulled free of Holly's anal embrace, admiring her stretched hole, her fingers already at work on her pussy. My penis flicked upward, unguided, bouncing up and down in front of Emma's holes. I spat on my fingers and lowered my hand to her butt hole, rubbing my saliva over her puckered anus. Emma watched intently, still holding my neck with her hand, her mouth half-open, her eyes wide. I watched my spit drip down onto Holly's ass before easing myself against her anal opening.

I looked into her eyes reassuringly, then pushed into her, her bottom receiving me more easily than I anticipated. I eased into her slowly, letting my spit lubricate her anal walls as each inch of me penetrated her. Her brow creased, her hand tightened on my neck, and she hissed between her teeth, but she did not resist me, and before long I was sliding out of her bottom, having popped her anal cherry.

"Ooooh, good girl. You took it so good, Em," I said reassuringly as I pushed back into her, groaning with pleasure at the tightness of her bottom.

"Y-you're filling my ass with your cock. I can feel your hot dick fucking my bottom," she mused, as she slid her hand down to her clit, rubbing it with her middle finger. "It... it's amazing! You feel so good stretching my little asshole!"

"I knew you'd like it, Em!" said Holly from below us. "Doesn't it feel amazing the way it fills you up?"

"Oh fuck yes, it feels so fucking good!" cried Emma, watching my thick cock spit her ass.

I fucked her ass slowly for a minute, allowing her to adjust to my size, then gradually sped the pace of my thrusts, also pushing more of my cock into her.

"Is that good, baby? Do you like my cock in your ass?" I asked her, watching her breasts roll on her tummy as she continued to work her clit.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers