Emma's Pool Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"God yeah, honey, I've never felt anything like it! Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass nice and deep!" she pleaded.

I pushed her legs further apart and held her waist, then fucked her deep and hard, forcing most of my dick between her plump ass cheeks. Her pussy visibly leaked vaginal lubricant as I sodomised her. Emma and I moaned and grunted as I satisfied her anally.

"Oh god, please put it back in me, I'm going to cum soon! I want you to cum in my ass!" pleaded Holly.

"But... aaaahhnn... but I want you to blow your load in MY ass!" complained Emma between emphatic cries of pleasure.

"Ok girls, I'll try to cum in both your asses. Holly, you first," I said.

I slowly pulled out of Emma's ass, watching her sphincter shrink as I emerged, but not back to its original state. I had gaped her well. I pushed relatively easily into Holly's ass and fucked it hard, putting my fingers into Emma's vacated hole as she continued to play with her clit. Holly's body tightened as she moaned loudly and came.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck that ass while I cum!" she screamed.

I gripped the sides of Holly's buttocks and pounded quickly into her bottom. She squealed and I felt her ass tighten on my cock. I looked at Emma, who was watching me with a look of passion and desire, her finger working feverishly at her swollen clit while I violated her teen friend's ass.

"Cum in her ass, baby. I want to watch you cum while you fuck her ass hard!" Emma said, her voice shaking with anticipation and excitement.

I fucked Holly fast and deep, my thighs slapping her backside, causing Emma to jerk as she rode the pounding waves of my thrusts. I felt the pressure around my cock build as my dick swelled, preparing to unleash my load.

"I'm going to cum," I said, watching Emma's reaction.

I moaned as my balls twitched. I pushed deep into Holly's ass and ejaculated.

"Oooooooh yeeeeeeeeah! Oooooooouuuuuuu! I can feel his hot cum shoot into my ass!" Holly cried, her pussy convulsing again, causing her ass to clench powerfully.

I jizzed again.

"Oh god, I love watching you cum," muttered Emma, looking like she was losing control as well. "Don't give her all your cum, baby. Give it to me now!"

I felt another volley explode into Holly's bowels, then I pulled out quickly. Emma put her fingers next to her asshole, trying to pull it apart to allow me easy access. I moved quickly, not wanting to waste my cum, and plunged my hard cock deep into Emma's tight bottom then unleashed another massive load of semen.

"Aaaah!" I cried as I reached up behind her neck with one hand, the other hand taking hold of one of her massive breasts and squeezing.

"Ohmyfuckingod!" screamed Emma, as I pushed deeper still into her bowels.

Her eyes fluttered and rolled back. She came hard, her body quivering, her fingers splayed, holding her cute pussy lips open as her cunt leaked a fair quantity of cum. Her tit wobbled under my palm as she gasped and squeezed the back of my neck. I blasted another load into her ass.

"Ooooh fuck meeeeee! Aaaaaah!" she screamed as another orgasmic wave took her.

I pulled out and thrust into her bottom again. Amazingly, I spurted another cumshot inside her.

"I felt that! I can feel you shoot your cum into my ass! I love it, baby!" cried Emma, pulling my face closer to hers and biting her lip.

Finally, my orgasm subsided. I had emptied my balls into Holly and Emma's bottoms. I breathed hard and kissed Emma deeply.

"God baby, you fucked me so good," she said softly to me. "That was just... like... wow," she finished, unable to find the words.

"That was fucking amazing, Emma," I replied, smiling and tweaking her nipple.

She pulled me close to her.

"No I mean... I've never... you're just... I think I... I..." Emma was speaking softly so the other girls wouldn't be able to hear.

Suddenly, Holly's legs gave out below Emma and she tumbled down, my cock flying out of her bum. She gave a short cry as she fell on top of Holly. I looked at the girls' ravaged assholes. They both were leaking my white jizz. There was a pause, then we all laughed, including Aysha, who had watched the whole thing from her lounger, playing with her pussy and rubbing her tits. Holly squirmed out form under Emma and flipped over lying on her back and allowing Emma to res her head on her tummy.

Emma was running her hands over her stomach and tits, looking flushed and contented. The weight of her breasts pushed them to the sides as she ran her fingertips between them. Holly played with her own breasts and Emma's hair. I sat on the cushions on the ground, my feet out in front of me, my weight on my hands behind me. My semi-flaccid cock rested on my stomach, the last of my jizz seeping out from the tip.

"Holy shit, girls. That was fucking amazing. I can't believe I fucked each of your asses," I said, panting.

"I didn't think I'd be able to take it, but it was really good. Your cum is still leaking out," said Emma, reaching under her leg and tentatively touching her butt hole.

Holly pushed Emma's head up until she could move out from under her. Then she crawled over to Emma, straddling her head and facing her feet. She put her hands on her knees and squatted above Emma's face. I watched as her clenched anus relaxed and a thick wad of cum poured from her opening. Emma had opened her mouth to catch Holly's offering as it dropped onto her tongue and chin, spilling on her neck.

After Holly had squeezed most of it out, Emma slid out from under her and the girls knelt facing each other. Emma sat up and gripped Holly's pigtails, tilting her head upward between Emma's swaying tits. Holly opened her mouth obligingly as Emma dribbled the ass-to-mouth cumshot between her lips and into Holly's waiting mouth. After she had taken the contents, Holly sat up and rested Emma's chin on her bust. The snowball was passed back. The girls traded my cum a few more times and I felt my cock stir. They split the final portion and swallowed it, licking their lips, and kissing each other tenderly.

"Wow, you dirty little sluts. You are amazing. How about we wash off in the pool and have a bit of a nap? I'm exhausted."

I dragged myself to the pool and slipped in, feeling the cool water across my skin. Emma and Holly followed me, and emerged from under the water wiping their hair and faces, finally standing in the shallow end, their hands pushing their hair back, their breasts high and dripping and clean. Aysha stood shakily and stepped into the water, washing herself clean of cum and sweat.

We stood near each other, rubbing tits, asses, stomachs, backs, hair, shoulders, legs. The girls gently batted my dick around under the water and cupped my balls, making me hard again. All holding hands, we exited the pool and laid out our towels under the shade of a nearby tree. I lay down with Emma on my right, her breast resting on my chest as she curled up to me and rolled my balls in her fingers. Aysha lay on my left and Holly rested my head on her stomach, her breasts brushing my face. Aysha gently stroked my cock as we drifted off into our own wonderful dreams.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers