Encountered Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexi can only run so far.
1.8k words
4.43
16.5k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is it?" Owen asked, incredulously.

Lexi glanced down at her cell phone and read the address and comparing it to the one on the gate before letting out a soft groan, "Yupp, this is the one."

Owen looked over at her with confusion in his eyes, "Why are you saying it like that? It's freaking awesome, Lexi!"

"I tell my parents to help me find a simple, modest apartment. One that I can afford on a teacher salary. Something quaint and charming." She flung out her hand to motion the building in front of her, "I can NOT afford this, what are they even thinking?!"

Owen smiled at her with his goofy, dimple popping grin, "Let's just go up at see it."

After letting out another soft groan, Lexi and Owen made their way into the building.

As she stepped into the large building, she was greeted by the scent of lemon polish wood and the sound of trickling water. She stared amazed at the massive running fountain that stood proudly in the center of the lobby. The ground was decorated in smooth, polished cobblestones that perfectly contrasted the deep wooden archways.

Sitting at a large, cherry wooden desk at the right side of the lobby sat a man in a suit. Lexi shot a look of incredulity at Owen who just shrugged and winked at her.

"Hello, how can I be of assistance?" the man behind the desk asked politely.

"My name is Alexia Winters," she began. The man's eyes immediately shot up to double take her, studying her carefully. Shifting uncomfortably beneath his stare, she continued, "my parents should be looking at one of the rental lofts for me?"

"Miss Winters, of course," the man's voice sounded strangely pleased as his eyes locked back onto her own, "They are at the loft on the fourteenth floor. Please take the elevator to your left." He said with a motion of his hand.

"Thank you," Owen replied before she did, and latched onto her hand pulling her in the direction of the elevator. The man behind the desk zeroed in on Owen with narrowed eyes before softly shaking his head with a chuckle, all of which did not go unnoticed by Lexi.

"That was weird," Lexi began as soon as the elevator door closed.

"What was?" Owen questioned, looking over at her confused.

"That man, I don't know how to explain it."

"I think," Owen smiled, slipping his fingers into the loop of her jeans before pulling her closer to him, "that you need to give this place a chance before you completely write it off."

"But I can't afford-" she started, but was cut off by Owens lips crashing onto hers.

He pushed her into the corner of the elevator and softly traced her bottom lip with his tongue, causing her to moan into his mouth.

"You're parent's wouldn't suggest this if it wasn't possible," He murmured, taking her lip between his teeth and biting down gently.

Lexi gasped and melted into the kiss as he pressed her into the corner of the elevator. Unbuttoning her jeans, his hand slid under her panties and cupped her pussy.

"Owen!" Lexi hissed, looking to see that the elevator was just passing the fourth floor.

His fingers worked in slow circles, rubbing her firmly and agonizingly slow.

"Mmmm, you're wet already," he smiled, biting down on her lower lip harder this time. As he did this, he allowed his fingers to press harder on her pussy rubbing faster.

She pushed her hips harder into his hand, moaning softly.

Suddenly, Owen took a step back and tore himself away and Lexi was left in the corner of the elevator with opened jeans, red lips and a throbbing pussy.

"Better button up, babe." Owen's blue eyes twinkled mischievously as the elevator let out a soft ding and stopped moving.

"Fuck you," Lexi hissed, buttoning up her jeans and straightening herself out before the doors opened. Letting out a soft chuckle, Owen grabbed her hand and led her off the elevator.

Across from the elevator was a large wooden door with the golden plaque on it that read, "Miss Alexia Winters"

"You've got to be kidding me," Lexi huffed under her breath, bewildered. As if on cue, the door to the apartment flew open and in the doorway stood a petite red haired woman and a tall, nearly balding man.

"Lexi, honey! You're finally home!!" The woman cried, crashing into her daughter and embracing her so tightly that Lexi felt the air leave her lungs in one puff.

"Hi Mom," Lexi said softly, wrapping her arm around the small woman meanwhile trying to gasp for some air.

"Linda, you'll kill her within the first hour of her being back if you don't let go," the balding man rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

Mrs. Winters let out a charming laugh and pulled away from her daughter, her bright eyes glistening with tears.

"So glad you're home safe," Mr. Winters leaned over to give his daughter a soft kiss on the head.

"I missed you both," Lexi smiled, her bright green eyes focusing on her parents before flickering over to Owen, "You both remember Owen, of course."

"Oh yes! Owen, you're much more handsome than I remember," Mrs. Winters began, embracing him in another one of her constrictor hugs.

"You look lovely, as always Mrs. Winters." He replied, kissing her softly on the hand.

"And such a gentleman," she said before winking at Lexi, "Please, call me Linda. None of that Mrs. Winter's crap."

"Of course," Owen smiled in reply before turning to Mr. Winters.

"Nice seeing you again," Mr. Winters said, extending his hand to Owen.

With a small smirk and a glance at Lexi, Owen reached out to shake the man's hand with a tight grip. Lexi felt her face grow hot, knowing that that hand that was now shaking her father's was only a moment ago making her moan in the elevator. She gave Owen a dirty look that only caused his dimples to pop out with another disarming smile.

"Enough of this greeting, we have plenty of time for catching up now that you're home," Mr. Winters started before motioning everyone into the loft.

"Mom? Dad? Can someone explain this to me real quick," Lexi motioned to her name elegantly carved into the golden frame on the door, "because I'm pretty certain I haven't sign a lease yet."

"Just come inside and take a look. I promise you that you'll sign after you see this place." And with that, she was quickly ushered into the apartment.

***

The loft was absolutely gorgeous, there was no denying that. The floors were covered with deep, rich hardwood floors that were polished to perfection. The walls were a perfect white with the exception of the common room which had a beautiful, red bricked accent wall. Dangling from the ceiling was a chandelier decorated in the most beautiful clear and pink crystals that provided perfect contrast to the gray carpet and "l" shaped couch. It was magnificent in every way.

But there was something about it that felt strangely familiar to Lexi. Something that she couldn't place.

"It's beautiful," Lexi told her parents, who seemed to be overly delighted with her reactions, "But I won't be able to afford this type of loft on my salary."

Her father looked at her with a small smile on his lips, "I could see how that would be a problem. However, you'll only have to pay 30% of the original price per month."

Lexi's face contorted into one of confusion as she stared at her father, "What do you mean? This building is brand new. There's no way that the owner would put such a stab into their wallet by cutting their profits back by 70%."

"Honey, it's all about who you know. The lease is already signed and ready to go," Linda Winters replied with a cheeky smile on her face.

Lexi looked over at Owen who just shrugged his shoulders, his hands deep in his jean pockets.

"Okay, enough with all this coy, beating-around-the-bush bullshit you two are doing. Just tell me what's going on."

"You're getting this apartment for a huge discount. One that you will be able to afford, more than comfortably, on your salary because we know the owner and he was more than happy to accommodate you." Mr. Winter stated proudly, his broad chest puffing out.

"Okay, I'll bite," she tried to keep from rolling her eyes at her parents, "Who is it?"

"Honey, you remember Nathaniel Stone, don't you?"

Just then, it felt like something inside her shattered and the remnants were digging into her lungs. Her legs shook beneath her as she stared at her parents who seemed overjoyed with what they were able to provide for their daughter- unaware of the fact that they lead her straight into the lion's den. The man who she spent six years running away from now owned the building that she was unavoidably signed to. He owned it. He owned her, again.

"I think I need a glass of water," Lexi's voice was quiet as she settled down onto the plush, gray couch.

"Nerves," Mrs. Winters winked at Owen who was studying his girlfriend's pale face with concern. He put his hand over her shoulder, frowning as he could feel her small frame shaking from under his touch.

As she brought her daughter a glass of chilled water, Lexi looked up to notice that the cabinets in the kitchen were all filled with expensive looking glasses, plates and silverware.

Mr. Winters followed Lexi's eyes to the kitchen cabinets and softly added, "We decided to buy you some things as a welcome home gift. We missed you so much."

Suddenly, it the dots began to connect in her mind. The man in the lobby, who stared at her as if he knew everything about her. The awful look he gave Owen. The golden plaque on the door with her name inscribed in fancy, familiar writing. Her dream loft come to life with her name already signed on the lease. This was all previously planned. Nathaniel must have heard that her parents were looking for an apartment and of course it wouldn't be for them. He knew she was coming back, and he made damn sure that it would be straight to him.

A shudder ran up her spine as she looked up at the long mirror on the opposite wall. Her bright green eyes, heavily outlined in thick black lashes stared back at her. They weren't the same frightened eyes that she ran away with six years ago. Instead, they were wiser and more determined. With six years of being away, Lexi learned a lot about herself and what she was capable of.

No more running. No more hiding. And no more being scared. If Nathaniel tried to snake her back in, she would strike back with all the venom she had. He did not own her anymore.

*~*~*~*~A bit slow, I understand. However, it'll pick up pace. Again, thank you for reading. Please leave your comments below if this is a story you'd like to continue exploring. *~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*