All Comments on 'Endings Ch. 06'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
punkin1077punkin1077over 14 years ago
i agree..

just...perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i couldnt agree more

just perfect! very very romantic.. made me cry.. i hope i would have a happy ending just like that.. (sob sob)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
They are so right!

Perfection. Thank you!

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I do love my happy endings, and that one was very well done. :) Sigh. Love how Paul came around, and how Max had the strength and sense to wait for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfectimo...!

I can't give a more agreeable ditto. All the other comments were right on the money. Lol! Fantasticles!! Thanks for sharing... Cat

SuperDot69SuperDot69over 14 years ago
Bravo!

Perfect ending! Each chapter kept me coming back for more and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
romance at its best

heart bleading, very romantic and some story i couln´t wait to read more about. well, there is the old saying "there are either two tradgedies... not getting what one wants and getting it..." meaning now that i know that it was indeed a happy ending i know also that this romantic story is at its ending also... which leaves me a little sad as to not being able to read on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hurrah!

Another incredible story, ingarlm! Whenever I see your name attached to something, I can guarantee that it will be warm, believable, and well-written. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
<3

Ohhh, that was such a great story. Loved everything about it- perfect- just like all your other submissions are. You were again able to create such rounded characters, with a depth that gives them the possibility to really be real. All of them are so lovable (just like all your others ;P) and I even liked Cam in the end-- after all he did bring Max and Paul together... So, wonderful in every sense. But what about that third page??? Damn tease you are-- really hoped for a moment you had their wedding or another epilogue-- but then again we read the ending already in chapter 1...Anyways, loved it. Can't wait for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Fun:)

And quite the rollercoaster..you were right! Great Work. Keep it up:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That story was great

Lord she is great isnt she. Well your stories get better and better. Every time I read them. Great job!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
OMG!!!

I was really hoping for Cam... But it turned out much better... I totally loved it!!!

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Perfect!!

You could write one for nathan!! I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

The best story yet. wow, simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply lovely.

Wonderful all the ups and downs that brought it to a satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I was becoming discouraged with some of the writings here that were poorly crafted, full of spelling and grammatical errors, that so distracted me from from the story.

This story was a joy to read, you are very good at this craft and I look forward to reading all of your submissions.

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 13 years ago

I really have to say, this was a great story. I love the many emotions displayed in the characters, especially the romanticism and the insecurities; it makes the characters more believable. It just had everything; including an author who can use diction correctly, and knows what grammar is. Some of the stories on this site would be good, but the bad grammar and wrong usage of the English language surely ruins them. Keep on writing because you are amazing at it. Best of Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I Loved it so very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fantastic, emotional story of love in all its forms

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
o god

wonderfull ... loved it i am crying like a baby... this is the BEST ... o m g how can any one write such a story ... breath taking i will have to read this again.... THIS IS BETTER THAN TITANIC ...... if this went to paper back it would be a best seller... i didnt know that any one could write this kind of love story........you have a new fan as of now.......jonathan x x x x x

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago
Simply Beautiful

That was an amazing series. I just read the entire thing. I loved every second of it. The characters were well developed, the storyline was captivating and the sex was hott!

Hope to see more stories from you in the future.

Thanks again for a great story!

:)

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersover 11 years ago
Beyond AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For once, I agree with dinkyboots, BETTER THAN THE TITANIC!!!!!! Which is saad because I had family on that boat, but this was one of those stories that makes me cry. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved the story. AMAZING. Even though I am bi I would have never have done what the guy Cam did to Max. For one thing I would never treat someone as a fuck buddy. I fall in love easier then Cam with both sexes. I find it wrong to cheat on somebody. I am happy Max found Paul.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, but every time I read it, I always end up wondering if Paul is like Cam in one more important area: does Max get to top him ? Would be so nice with an answer, so why don't you write an extra chapter ;-)

poshposhyposhposhyover 10 years ago
perfect!!!!!

Amaizing it took me save thus long to read this perfect piece!!!!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful story, done so beautifully by an amazing writer.

broken_teacupbroken_teacupabout 10 years ago

I loved the story! Thanks for sharing

kelvinu83kelvinu83over 9 years ago
Love this story !!

Great storyline and the especially the personalities of each characters. Nothing better than a happy perfect ending for a kind, sweet, and sensitive man like Max !

fuzzyNOLAfuzzyNOLAover 8 years ago
*major spoilers in comment*

I really enjoyed this story, and it's very well written, but even at the end, I think that Cam is a nasty piece of work. After all, he's slept with his cousin's previous boyfriend, used someone as his down low fuck buddy knowing the fuck buddy has fallen for him, planned to fuck Max after becoming serious about Emily, and lied repeatedly to his fiance. The only part of the story I have a problem with is believing that Max would want to hang out with Cam after knowing all the shitty things he's done. And Emily should insist on condoms and regular STD testing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I feel the opposite to the comment below

It was really a lovely story, but up until the very end I was wanting the tables to turn again and have Max end up with Cam. From an authorial standpoint I think part of this stems from introducing Paul as the second man and almost as a sort of plot device/counterpoint to Cam - the man he could have been - made his character always feel a little hollow to me. I found myself most attached to Max in the end. Great reading in any case!

-elleem (soz not logged in)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just no

Great story until this chapter. People don't get jealous, controlling and violent only once. He knew about Paul being controlling after the confrontation and then gave up that concern completely. He welcomed him back when he said it wouldn't happen again. Not ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

best bloody love story ive ever read spot on .jonathan x

MalevolentBardMalevolentBardalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Not much more needs to be said. I enjoyed it.

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 5 years ago

I always feel more attached to the first love interest instead of one that comes mid-story, so I'm kinda sad there isn't a happy ending with him and Cam.

Despite that, it's well written and hot.

tastysurprisetastysurprisealmost 4 years ago
Thank You!

I enjoyed your writing.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Beautiful story!!!!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I'm so glad I met Max and all of the people in his world. I couldn't stop reading and the ending is believable and beautiful. Thank you ingarlm, thank you very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I laughed, cryed, got pissed. So it contained all the emotions needed for a great story. Thanks!🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think Cam and Emily will have no problems In the future… he lied to her about something important and also he tried to have sex with Max even though he was serious on Emily. Thanks to Max the didn’t hook up that day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous