Endless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its true." I replied. "I want you as a man... one adult to another."

"No, no, no, no." she continued rambling, but not leaving my embrace. "Its grief that's confusing you, us."

"Is that bad?" I asked, somewhat baffled by her uncertainty.

"No in that I've been wanting the same thing." She responded, lifting her head back to stare at me. "No because I want you to carry me upstairs and beg you to make love to me until the sun comes up."

Both of us collectively gasped in awe, accepting the full impact and consequence of this moment. I knew she was drunk, but she was clear and as lucid as one could be... and for me, knowing that my wish was about to be granted took my breath away. I lunged at her, crushing my mouth to hers in powerful need, right there in the doorway. Sharon offered no resistance whatsoever as I savored the blessed tang and thrill of kissing a woman I had gazed and admired all of my life. I was kissing a woman twenty years older than I was. Sharon was actually letting me kiss her... the sordid reality of it almost made me lose my footing as I secured my arms around her, cradling her wounded soul in my loving arms. My nostrils flared as I inhaled her lips and tongue, frantically and lovingly as I swallowed her delicious saliva. This was understandably better than my first kiss with a girl... Sharon was all woman.

I shoved her back against the doorframe, cramming my tongue down her wide-open throat. My hands couldn't keep still as I cradled her face, trying to keep my composure intact. I couldn't believe my fucking luck... this was so fantastic... so unbelievable.

"In love with you." I murmured between the quick slurps of my tongue to hers. "So beautiful."

With that, I caught a glimpse of her bare neck in the misty haze of our steamy affections, bearing down on it with gusto. Sharon yelped as I sank my teeth in like a vampire, clamping my teeth into her flesh...

"Oh fucking Jesus." Sharon groaned, lifting her left leg to curl around my ass.

Recharged and encouraged by her lustful act, I reached down in hopes that her left leg might be bare... that I might touch the flesh I had given a gallon of my cumm for.

It was.

I lost all sense of right or wrong groping the fleshy goodness of Sharon's plump left thigh. God, it felt so smooth and ripe, thick and juicy... better than I could have ever imagined. Our lips meshed anew, frantically bending our necks for a deeper kiss. By now, Sharon had matched my intensity as the top of her pink robe shifted loose, giving me prime admittance to her mouth-watering neck and shoulders. God, even those shoulders made me cringe in wonderment...

"The door's open." Sharon gasped.

"So what." I spoke with my lips pressed to her neck. "I want the whole world to see us like this."

"Oooooh." Uttered my buxom matron. "Why didn't we do this sooner, Christopher?"

"Oh God, I wish we could have." I mumbled.

All I could do was kiss her again, drawing her face to mine with both hands wrapped around her neck... I could sense the fires inside her blaze to new heights, so much better than the witless young women I fucked before... Sharon possessed an astute finesse that captivated me. A true sense of purpose and grace that defied age or reason.

Sharon stood up, falling against me as we remained in the doorway, but somehow made it barely inside as the glass screen door closed. Her hands began fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, quickly undoing them before I interrupted her by ripping them off.

"Oooooooh." Sharon groaned. "You know what you want, don't you big boy?"

My response was smothering her mouth with mine before throwing my shirt to the floor... with a feline like growl, Sharon's arms curled under my shoulders, slithering up as I could tell she wanted to enjoy this accomplishment. I shivered in teetering astonishment... I still couldn't believe I had made it this far with Sharon.

By now, my cock had nearly broke the zipper in my jeans I was that hard. I had to shift it a few times because it started to hurt, but when Sharon's hand covered it with her palm, I nearly came right there as my entire body jolted. I heard her purr in delight, for I knew she loved the ease in which she could captivate me.

"Did I do this to you?" she murmured softly into my ear before tormenting me by licking it. "Did I make you hard, baby?"

"Yea." I replied like a weakened slob.

Her hand began kneading my cock through the jeans as I almost fell back.

"Tell me I made you hard." She said.

"Oh God, you did... you did, Sharon. You made me hard." I answered before we kissed again, suckling her thick wet tongue between my lips.

"This isn't the first time I made you hard, is it?" she asked after a few minutes of swapping spit.

"No, no." I voiced.

"I did this to you," She whispered in a low, but amazed tone. "I really did this."

With that, Sharon backed off and stepped back away from me. Dumbfounded, I looked at her with a puzzled expression, as I knew immediately what she was doing. Closing the door behind her, Sharon then sauntered to each window, closing the curtains and shutting the blinds. With her robe partially undone, I watched her large tits peek out as she sauntered across the room. As the last curtain was secured, Sharon turned to me slowly with a look of wanton vigor.

"Are you sure you want this, Chris?" she asked. "That you want to make love to a 38 year old woman like me?"

Without any doubt, I stepped to her. "More than anything."

Raising her arm, she pressed her palm to my bare chest to stop me. "Then I want you to watch me undress and know what it is you are getting. I want you to understand that this is the body you'll have tonight. Once this robe comes off, everything will change."

"Only for the better." I replied without even thinking. Sharon brought up both arms to clasp the neck of the robe, gently slipping it down across her shoulders before stopping. Casting a coy grin my way, I shook my head with gratitude as finally, that damn pink robe pooled about her ankles. Seeing the robe come off was like slow motion... grazing past all the thick curves I wanted to taste, touch, and fondle on this sacred night. It released a heavenly vision of the most sumptuous feast a man could ever hope to see...

She stood without any apprehension or regret. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I could tell Sharon was comfortable with her body and nudity. But what captivated me was the luscious hour glass figure of hers... large, full breasts that glowed with subtle warmth. They were so thick... I had never seen breasts so incredibly large before... two full orbs of succulent flesh I wanted to devour with the intensity of a thousand men.

Then there was her stomach... not the squashed flat abdomen, but a nicely curved stomach that complimented an already perfect body. Then there were those hips... Oh my God, those gloriously wide, fertile hips.

"Take your time, Christopher." She encouraged me. "I want you to know what you're getting yourself into."

"Oh Sharon" I breathlessly exhaled. "You're so perfect. All of you."

"Tell me what's your favorite part." She exquisitely replied.

I shook my head, still affixed to her fantastic hips and plentiful thighs. The answer was apparent, and she knew it.

"Your hips." I remarked.

"Why?" she asked.

I stammered, never being put on the spot like this with a woman. But then again, I had only been with mere amateurs before tonight.

"They just," I started. "They're so... I don't know... so beautiful." I said, trying to understand why they called to me. "Full."

"Maybe instinct?" She uttered, strutting to me gradually. "Maybe because it's the beast within... the animal that wants to mate. Or... you just like your women with nice big hips."

I sighed in selfish agreement. "God yes. The bigger the better."

I watched her erotic strut swing her weight side to side. I thought about what she said, and knew she was right. There was something more to it than just looking sexy... there was a deeper reason... something I was born to obtain at no matter the cost.

Sharon stopped inches from me as she curled her fingers under my jeans to undo my belt buckle. As she did, she taunted me with her sultry voice and sensual allure.

"You want to be inside me, don't you?" she hinted.

I exhaled; nodding yes as our lips drifted across each other's so lightly. Her boiling breath cascaded across my face, as if a gift from the Gods of passion.

"Put your hands on those big hips you want." She said as I did without wasting another second.

With that, I felt my pants and underwear drop as the crisp air struck my body. My raging cock bobbled free as its length easily filed the space between our bodies. I swayed forward to press the pre-cummed tip to her smooth belly. Both of us moaned as her left hand cupped my shaft at the base.

"I love knowing I can do this to a young man." She said before she hungrily kissed me once more.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "Take me upstairs, Christopher. Please. Carry me like I'm your woman."

"You ARE my woman." I said before scooping her up in my arms for another soulful kiss.

She fell in my embrace as I easily carried her to the stairway. Sharon sighed heavily as I stared into her deep mahogany eyes, projecting all the years of need and desire into those eyes. With her arms draped about my neck, I sauntered up the stairs, just like out of some romantic epic film... slowly and confidently.

"You really want this, don't you?" she whispered.

All I could do was nod yes as I felt her body briefly go limp. I could tell this meant more to her than just a one night romp in the sack. Our gaze didn't falter as we made it to her doorway, and into her cozy bedroom. Lit by just a low nightlight, it cast a soft subtle glow to the large bedroom. With love and ease, I placed Sharon on her back as I crawled atop her with a deep soulful kiss. Our bodies joined together on her bed at long last as I lost all bearings... I could feel those large breasts pillow out below my chest, inducing a gasp of total narcosis.

"God you're so beautiful, Christopher." She moaned, caressing my back with her eager fingertips. "Perfect."

"No, you're perfect." I said with my lips pressed to her soft bare shoulder, appreciating the carnal sensation of my best friend's mother below me.

God, this just felt so right. Both of us were in no rush whatsoever, as if we were already tuned to each other's essence and needs. With my tongue flat on Sharon's shoulder, I lazily lapped it crosswise, across her collarbone to suckle the nape of her neck. Her flesh tasted of salt and body lotion, yet I could care less as it was HER body, her flesh... her skin I loved tasting.

"Ooooooooooooh," gasped Sharon. "So long since I've been kissed like that."

I curled my lips to feed off of her, cherishing that the fact that is was me who she said those words to, and no other man. With both hands beneath her shoulders, our flesh shifted together in slow, tranquil gestures of romantic infatuation.

"God, I can't believe this." She continued, squirming beneath me in repose. "I watched you grow up... watch you become a man."

"Yeah." I urged, gliding my tongue up to her ear. "Who would have ever known we'd end up like this?"

Sharon locked up in a series of shudders, jolting as if my words triggered something. I locked my arms in place as I lifted up to share another sensual kiss.

I could tell Sharon liked hearing me talk like that, so I pressed on.

"You were my dream girl all these years." I confessed. "Watched you when you least suspected it."

"Oooooooooh fucking shit." Sharon cried out against my arm in one of those half cry-half screams before sinking her teeth into my bare skin.

By now, my cock was stinging to be inside her... I had been slowly motioning my hips all the while, dry humping her glossy thigh. But now, I knew she was ready for me to seal the deal at long last. If being inside this glorious voluptuous woman was half as wonderful as making out and touching her was, then I was in for a divine outcome. United together in a dominant kiss, I reached below to hook Sharon's juicy thigh as I shifted my weight back... she knew exactly what my intent was and widened her legs for raw, unadulterated intercourse. With my cock in hand and her lips proudly on mine, I guided my flaming spear of life toward the mysterious, yet desired womb I had wondered about for nearly my entire life. I shivered, reminding myself just how unimaginable this moment was, and how far I had come since staring at Sharon with sexual eyes when I was 13.

That brief, heated instant right before a man sinks his cock inside his woman has to be the most defining event in a man's life. Lust or greed drives most men; I was driven by pure need. This wasn't something I just wanted to "tag" or "bag". Conquering Sharon sexually, the mother of my deceased best friend, would culminate a lifelong ambition... on this night, with my motions and efforts, I would do all I could to show Sharon just what she meant to me, and how much I wanted her for all time.

"Oh Chris." Whispered Sharon as I felt the radiating heat from her pussy bathe my cock.

I collapsed just from the reality of it all hitting me. Regaining my determination, I lifted myself up, propping my weight on my left hand while my right clutched my cock, aiming it at the object of my ambitions.

"Just let it happen." Assured Sharon as her hands graced my sweaty face.

I had never seen the way she looked at me... she looked as if a teenager about to lose her virginity... a celestial vixen about to be cast off a thousand foot cliff. Her eyes and body said "yes", and that was all I needed to see. Looking down briefly, I motioned forward slightly as I watched the wide bulbous head slip between her darkened folds.

I balked, locking up in that initial slip inside of my cock. She did too as I saw her lovely stomach compress. I took my right hand away, balancing myself atop her as we both watched the marvelous act of luscious intercourse. The sight of our bodies uniting in glorious love captivated both of us.

"Look at that, my God." Uttered a weakened Sharon. "God Damn, you must be nine inches long."

"You made me that way." I replied, sending a shiver through Sharon's bronzed flesh.

"Ooooooooooh fuck yea." She answered, holding her breath as another three inches sank inside her flesh.

My eyes clamped shut, aghast by the searing heat and wetness of this vixen's extraordinary pussy. I couldn't tell what was sexier... watching her pussy swallow my cock, or knowing it was a woman I had known since I was five years old allowing me to finally fuck her as a grown man, now her devoted equal.

"Oooh my God, look at you disappear inside me, baby." Purred Sharon, raking her nails up and down my thighs and ass. "Sweet Jesus, you're not even halfway yet, fucking SHIT!"

Sharon's head fell back to her pillow as the veins in her neck swelled. Her face turned as red as fire as I slowed my steady surge in. I knew I was too much for her to handle, at least at first, which I respectfully held back. Reaffirming my grip, I began to soothingly caress her silky hips, admiring the sexy suppleness of her ripe skin. I couldn't tell if Sharon was in pain or in sweet agonizing ecstasy, but I held off momentarily as I admired the intoxicating site of her tan buxom body.

She let out a shrill that blasted all over the room, exploding her breath and all of the anguish from the past few days. Perhaps this was, I hoped, therapeutic for her... some good hot sex. Looking down to see her healthy sized breasts, I quickly smothered my face in her left tit, swallowing her entire areola into famished mouth. Stroking her nipple across my tongue and front teeth, Sharon's pleasure peaked once more, cradling my head to her bosom.

"Ooooooooooooh fuck yea, baby." Hissed Sharon. "Feed from Mommy's tit, baby."

Her words lit another fire within as I crooked my jaw as far as humanly possible, inhaling as much delicious breast as I could before renewing my scrupulous stabbing of Sharon's womb. It then hit me when she said "Mommy", what did she mean exactly? I brushed it off, overwhelmed by the blistering warmth of Sharon's pussy wrapped about my cock.

I silently prayed I could last at least 30 minutes before cumming. I didn't want to blow early, and risk the chance of her regretting what we did. I knew the longer I held back and made love to her, the more of an impression I could make. But God almighty, those hips and thighs just begged for my cumm. This was gonna be tough, especially taking in all her lush buxom body illuminated by her low nightlight. And those delicious big tits...

I glanced back down to see most of my length was inside her. Enlivened, I slurped at Sharon's mouth yet again, curling my hands under her shoulders to hold her steady. I made one long slow lunge, sinking all the way into her until I felt my sweaty groin squash her pubic hairs. Judging by her reactions, it was like looking at pure living art being created right in front of you. She held her breath as if in pain, but her misty eyes exuded pleasure throughout her gorgeous state.

"Am I hurting you?" I quickly asked.

"No," she replied with a faint hint of discomfort. "Just gimme a second to get used to you. God, you feel like you're in my stomach, baby."

"I want to go deeper." I urged as I suckled my tongue in her ear.

"Oh my baby." Sharon wailed as if freed from years of heartache. "God yes, God yes... so deep. So fucking deep, baby. Just stay like this for a second... just like this... inside me... deep."

Both of us took our time in rejoicing in the fulfillment of our union. Kissing her full lips anew, we made out for what felt like an eternity. I could feel Sharon's inner muscles grip my cock at random. Each time she graced me with her clutches, I shuddered like I was bitter cold.

"I'm in love with you, Sharon." I confessed. "Totally."

"Ooooooooooooh fuck, baby." She responded, slowly drawing her syrupy thighs around my ass to seal me in even tighter. "You're so sweet."

"I mean it," I cajoled. "I don't want this to be just a one night stand. I want this forever... to be inside of you, forever like this."

Sharon held my face to hers as she delicately clutched my cock with her pussy muscles once more, but this time, her eyes held a much deeper sentiment to them. I could see she was visibly moved by my tender disclosure. We sat there, united in spirit, body, and mind as we swam in the other's eyes for an unknown amount of time.

"You're the same age as my son." She replied with a tone of sadness.

"That's right," I answered, slightly pushing in deeper as I sighed. "Is that wrong?"

With total conviction and honesty, Sharon motioned her head no as she tilted up for a kiss. Her tongue glided inside my mouth as our flesh began to sway together. My hands reached down, promptly grasping her thick thighs as I pulled all the way out of her dripping womb... Sharon gave a slight moan/cry of sadness as I left her, yet it wasn't but a second later when I slid back inside, slicing through her like a hot knife through butter. She had adjusted to my length and girth, and I prayed she couldn't wait to really start fucking.

"Oh my GOD you're so young you sexy ass man you." She exhaled; staring right at me with a hazy eyed, crazed look. "Fuck me really good, honey. Give Mommy what she needs."

"Yea," I eagerly said, relishing the feel of her pussy and those thick glossy thighs. "Wanna fuck you so good... so deep."

There was that whole "Mommy" thing again. I wasn't sure if I should pick up on her cue, but caution and care was at the wayside anyway as all that mattered was plunging myself as deep as humanly possible inside this ravenous busty woman. Planting my cock all the way in, I curled my toes to gain that extra inch of leverage, and hopefully depth... it worked. Sharon inhaled a drawn-out gale of air as I unceasingly sank inside her. Then a thought crossed my mind... what the hell?