Endless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock sprang back to life with little effort. The mere hope that what Sharon and I had came together for was more than enough. Slowly settling down on her, my wide head easily found the scalding core of my lover's pussy. With succulent finesse, and no help from my hands, I sank into Sharon's womb with no exertion or challenge. I was amazed by her already soaked pussy, and how prepared she was for this. As my balls came to rest against the lips of her cunt, I felt Sharon balk in my embrace with small cries. Looking down, I saw tears coming from her eyes as I immediately went into "protector" mode.

"Are you okay, love?" I tenderly asked.

She could only nod yes as I paused to relish in our union, lodged deep inside her, all safe and secure.

"I've always wanted this," she said. "A man who wanted me to be the mother of his child."

I could only think of one reply, "Who says we have to stop with one?"

Sharon flung her mouth to mind, gnawing my lips with hers in a potent kiss. In a flash of an instant, Sharon flung herself up, flipping me to my back as she mounted me with lissome finesse. I had to look back over at the mirror to see this magnificence all for myself... there, all curved and hunched over was that spherical glossy ass I was just inside, all perfectly rounded out and so fucking sexy, slowly descending atop my towering stalk of life.

Feeling my cock wedge itself against the outer lips of her pussy, Sharon let out a long moan of utter surrender. Her hair splayed out across my chest and face, I loved every minute of it. I still held onto those heavy cheeks, digging my fingernails in an involuntary attempt to ensure that she didn't leave me. Sharon arched her back, bringing her swaying breasts to my face as she positioned herself for a deeper penetration. With a throaty cry, Sharon dug her flesh in mine... slowly and deliciously she proceeded, relishing every throbbing inch of my penis tunnel deep inside her fertile womb. Sharon gulped as she heard my whimpers of anxiety.

"I'm inside you, Mother." I whispered from deep between her plentiful breasts.

I felt the soft, velvety burrow of her pussy encircle my shaft. I reassured my actions by telling myself that I was born from here, giving in to Sharon's curious role-play that I found myself enjoying more and more. Every nerve ending in my cock felt like thousands of tiny moist fingers dribbling across my shaft as it made it's way back home to my "mother's" warm loving womb.

"I'm home." I yelped as Sharon kissed my head in self-assurance.

"As only a mother and son understand." She professed.

"Yes." I wailed in a half cry-moan.

With that, she gave in to gravity, falling atop me, impaling herself to her very core. She screamed her my name twice as I hurled my weight to hers... her face dropped to mine, letting my scalding breath douse her forehead. I tried to kiss her, but the powerful coupling drove the 38-year-old mad with blinding lust. Sharon flung her head back, thrashing her hair out across her back as she lifted herself up again, only to come crashing down upon me once more. Again, she did the same... and again, I met her with equal force and intensity. Countless strokes followed, and soon, we found our inborn, intuitive rhythm.

Sharon brought her fleshy legs up so that sexy ass could bob, thrash, and bounce more freely atop my groin. The outside security lights cast an orange hue to the room, vividly illuminating Sharon's curvy physique. I met her slams with gusto, eagerly running my hands all over her bronzed flesh. She unearthed a powerful cadence to our mating ritual, sending me into the glorious depths of incestuous exhilaration.

"Fuck your mother, you hot stud." Sharon chanted in my ear.

I replied with a heave, pulling her down by the small of her waist, united together in the time-honored struggle for life...

"You better make me pregnant, you fucking stud." She vocalized over and over. "I didn't raise you to marry or knock up anyone else."

The concept of pure, raw incest sent me into frenzy. I commanded her flesh to bounce as fast as it could go, slapping up at her plump skin with my sweaty groin. Echoes of our mating ceremony resonated throughout our hotel room as I focused on planting my seed as deep as I could within my precious "mother". The very place where I imagined I came from was about to receive my homecoming offer.

"You want to be a Daddy, don't you, Christopher?" She begged in my ear.

"Oh, Mother... ooooooooh, God yes." I replied with breathless wonder.

"This means this is for life." She continued.

I whimpered my agreement aloud, finding renewed vigor in my thrusts. She stopped, letting me control the action as I gladly did all I could to ensure my seed took root. My body, mind, and spirit became furiously fixed on one purpose. I prayed she had never felt a man so bent on pounding her like this. But then again, this was a relationship that was completely unique and powerfully loving. This was true love... how could it not be?

I threw Sharon off, hurling her upon her back as I fell atop her with my thick cock once again stabbing her. My frantic hands clutched those thighs, bringing her legs up beside my chest, inducing the most primal instincts inside her to come alive. Now I pounded her mercilessly as I used her feet as oars, just as if I were rowing a boat. My cock sank in as deep as I could, only to press my groin against her even more to lodge my cock toward her fertile garden that awaited my spawning seed. Sharon hissed and seethed, clinging to my back, bringing her mouth to my beefy shoulder. Like a wild beast, she sank her teeth into my flesh, biting me as each lunge shook her to the core. Sweat dribbled from my face to hers as our bed slammed against the wall. Briskly grabbing both her hands, I stretched her arms out to pin her down. Now I could see her in all our uncivilized magnificence. Perspiration soaked her hair as it lay across her brow... now I was really giving it to her, untamed and without care or regard. This was power fucking at its best.

Then, another erotic inspiration flashed in my mind, taking our relationship up a notch.

"I'm gonna... marry you." I breathlessly chanted with each loving thrust.

"Oh FUCK yeah, Chris!! My GAWD yeeeeeesssss." She replied, bolstering my resolve.

My head hung low just thinking about her in a beautiful wedding dress, pregnant or about to become pregnant. My God, to actually propose the idea at the height of raw sex, then to have her accept it without a trace of doubt. I still couldn't believe my luck.

"The love of your life... mother of your child." She chanted, digging her heels into my ass, assuring me that her will would not fray.

I think she knew her "boy" was close. She felt my body compress as every sense amplified... my cock began pulsating inside her fertile womb. My breathing, nearly as deafening as my cries, assured her of my impending gift. With every ounce of my being, I summoned my will to give my "mother" this one reward. Millions of tiny explosions raced throughout my mind as my seed began its momentous journey to my lover's womb. I steadied myself upon my hands, sawing in and out of her pussy like a finely tuned piece of machinery. Her mouth was shaped like an "O" as it soon began to chant sweet nothings to me, as she knew I was desperately close.

"Gonna cumm... gonna..." I barely voiced as she began howling my name.

"Go deep, Christopher... please be deep." She cried out.

My flesh surrendered to the unavoidable. My flesh locked up, arms and legs contracting beyond all known measure... Sharon secured her legs around me as I shot the first blasts of semen inside my sweet woman. Sharon's eyes rolled back in her head feeling her "son's" seed flood her womb. She lifted herself up, madly clawing at my back as orgasm shattered my ravaged flesh. She too felt an orgasm seize her body... the thought of it all went beyond all reason. Strong, thick ropes of sperm shot deep within her as I raised her ass up to meet my persisting thrusts... all I could focus on was making sure my seed took root. Blinding visions of her swollen belly and hot sex demolished me. A violent seizure thrashed her apart as I could only focus on ingesting her with my cumm.

Sharon yelled... I buckled. I kissed, she cried.

Another heroic plunge slammed her again as we both held one another for dear life.

At that point, I accepted the fact that I had done all I could... now, as Sharon and I accepted our inherent karma, I silently prayed that nature would quickly take its course and that my sperm would fight its way up to Sharon's waiting egg. Now, hope and ambition would be our uniting desire.

Naturally, I fell asleep inside Sharon for the next few hours, drifting in and out of consciousness. I would awaken throughout the night to give her a kiss, or to skim the silky goodness of her hips before drifting back to sleep. Of course, my last thoughts before sleep were of the (hopeful) miracle happening inside her beloved womb.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning, we awoke to smiles and many kisses of deep affection. I was so happy to be with the ultimate woman of my dreams. I had succeeded in achieving the greatest triumph I had hoped for, and not only that, but to the degree in which I succeeded left my head spinning in astonishment.

We ended up together in the shower for a couple of hours, staying way past check out time as the maids burst in to find my face buried in Sharon's ass. I didn't see or hear them since I was too busy concentrating on the intoxicating beauty of her mahogany ass, all slippery and wet with steamy water that cascaded down her back, across the high slope of her cheeks, and into my face. If those maids only knew how far my tongue was lodged up her ass, they probably would have stayed to just watch the mind-blowing act of pure love.

Graduation...

I knew it was getting close to knowing if Sharon was pregnant or not, and thankfully, I was graduating the day after Sharon's first visit to her OB-GYN. I had finally finished that God-awful experience known as High School as I knew who and what was waiting for me... my soulmate, Sharon. At the graduation ceremony, Sharon beamed with a glow I had never seen before. Dressed in a pretty off white summer dress, she waited for me in the wings of the auditorium after we were dismissed. Beaming with a telling smile, Sharon met me with a faithful, sensual kiss.

Her smile said it all.

Leaning into my ear, she whispered "Congratulations Christopher, you're going to be a Daddy."

I knew it, and joyously twirled her into my arms as we laughed and smiled in pure joy. In many ways, that damn diploma didn't mean a thing next to this joyous news.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" I asked, just wanting to make sure.

Happily nodding yes, Sharon put her hands on my face. "Believe it, mister. You knocked up this old lady pretty good. I'm six weeks along, due in January."

"Wow," was all I could say. "I can't believe it."

"Better make me an honest woman." She followed up with a knowing grin.

"Oh, don't you worry," I said. "Come here."

Hand in hand, I lead Sharon out of the auditorium to a remote, secluded area behind the school. Reaching into my pocket, I took out a small jewelry box as I took to one knee. Still in my graduation cap and gown, I opened the box to show her a two-caret diamond I had bought for her two weeks prior. Beaming with tears of joy, Sharon wept as I begged for her to marry me... to become my wife. Placing my hands on her soft stomach, I stared deep into the brown eyes I had grown to love.

"Say you'll be my wife, for our child, Sharon." I urged. "Spend your life with me."

"Yes," she cried, holding her hands to her mouth in a mixture of joy and wonder. "A thousand times, yes, Christopher. I'll marry you."

We embraced right there as we consummated the pledge with a breath of life kiss. We made out for an untold amount of time, savoring the other's tongues and saliva. Just doing this to my best friend's mother was enough, let along catching her hand in divine marriage and bearing my child.

"Shouldn't you go back and be with your family? They probably want some pictures." She suggested as I burrowed my face amid her deep cleavage.

"I AM with my family," I mumbled. "With my mother and unborn child."

"Ooooooooooooooooh" Sharon shuddered. "I love it when you talk like that."

Up to that point, Sharon and I had already taken up our "Mother-Son" roles as we frequently played out many scenarios where I, as the son, would seduce her, and she likewise with me. It proved to be a most intoxicating ritual that both of us enjoyed immensely. In fact, since our prom, I referred to Sharon as "Mother" in a majority of our conversations and romps in the sack. While it would take a few more years for me to fully understand the deep significance of it, we found it to be a powerful aphrodisiac, giving an edgier temperament to our impulsive sex.

And just as I thought I'd have to dash off to walk through the forced grins of countless pictures and fluff, Sharon's right hand began massaging my massive erection poking through my dress slacks and gown.

"Mmmm," she groaned. "Did Mother make you hard again, baby?"

"God yes." I shamelessly admitted.

"Hmmm," she lowly murmured, kissing my jaw and chin as she lowered herself, running her hands up through my gown. "Mother's gonna have to do something about that, isn't she?"

"Will you?" I begged, teetering on the edge of narcosis.

"A good mother could never say no to her son, now can she?" Sharon bashfully asked with her best open mouthed, pouty look.

With that, Sharon threw up my graduation gown to undo my belt and pants. In little to no time, Sharon was beneath my gown, suckling on my cock. My 38-year-old fiancé consumed me whole, right where I stood. I was unable to do much of anything except endure her agonizingly rich blowjob. It all happened so fast, and I stood there, propped up against a brick wall as Sharon begun to bless me with her dazzling, meticulous tongue dance. I wanted to make her stop because this was my graduation, but then again... why?

I wanted nothing more than to watch my fiancé feast on me, but had to settle for focusing on the sounds and feelings, which were just as exhilarating. I heard some people making their way to us as I wanted to stop, but Sharon chained her hands on the back of my thighs to stop me. She knew as I did that both of us were not going anywhere until I came.

Period.

The approaching people thankfully went in another direction as I peacefully thanked the Gods of passion for letting this cherished blowjob endure. She knew exactly what tricks it took to draw out my seed... how to thrash her tongue sideways, or to coax me with a slow gentle pace. I loved to watch her as I came too, for she would always let a few streams of my semen trickle down my glossy shaft before gobbling them back up. But this time, I would have to imagine that happening as my blowjob soon took its inherent turn towards this side of paradise.

Giving in, I huffed and panted like a decathlon champion... huffing "Sharon, Sharon" over and over as she cajoled my living essence from the deepest recesses of my testicles.

I came, clamping my eyes and spewing out my cumm. It had been a couple of days since we had made love, so there was plenty for my wife to be to consume. And yes, I still found it hard to believe that I had a woman who swallowed my sperm. It was agonizingly beautiful what Sharon was able to do to me with such simple efforts.

Later that summer...

The news of my upcoming marriage to Sharon left my family in a muddle, let alone the fact that she was carrying my unborn child. It sadly divided us even further as I moved in with Sharon in her downtown condo. My belongings stayed in their boxes as we had already planned to move south to Florida, where we knew there would be a fresh start and no small town whispers behind our backs. I was to enroll at the University of Central Florida, and Sharon was to take a job with a marketing firm in Orlando.

I married Sharon in July at an amazing sunset service at Ft. Desoto beach. It was just us and the minister, but that was all that really mattered. I had asked the minister if we could re-word our vows so we could refer to the other as mother and son. I was somewhat bashful about it at first, but once he saw our birth certificates, and knew we weren't related, he agreed. It was an amazingly romantic setting, one of the purest, most profound moments in all my life. Sharon stood before me, dressed in a satin mini dress, showing off those luscious bare shoulders and caramel thighs and legs. She knew I loved looking at her best assets, and gladly showed them off to her (now) husband. With the setting sun highlighting her full body, and protruding belly, I let it all soak in...

I was marrying a woman I had known since I was five years old. I had triumphantly succeeded in impregnating her, marking her mine for all time. Who would have guessed-- who would have even speculated that I could ever accomplish such an unattainable victory? Had I just kept my mouth shut... or just avoided consoling her when her son died... Thankfully, I listened to my heart and sought out the impossible. I could not have lived with myself otherwise, knowing I never would have had true love.

"I take you, Mother, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To protect and nourish..." I vowed as we held on to each other's hands.

"My son, I take you as my lawfully married husband." She concluded as we slipped on our wedding rings to seal our fate for all eternity.

That night, we slept on the beach as we consummated our marriage at least five times before sunrise... three with grinding, pure anal intercourse and two by the womb that would see my child bore from it in a matter of months. Sharon had evolved into a full-blown sex fiend. She mastered the art of language, using her foul-mouthed prose as a mental stimulant for us as we strove to experience many beautiful acts together as husband and wife.

With our new home now outside of Orlando, Sharon and I began our new life together. She made sure we had a pool when looking for a house so she could continually keep up her naturally bronzed skin she knew I loved so much. On many nights after she came home from work, we would end up in the pool fucking like savage beasts in the wild. Both of us loved the water, and how sexy it made us feel... plus, her stomach had reached a lovely swell as she now had that maternal glow about her. She would walk around the house, striding in all her fertile ecstasy, knowing soon, she would have a child with a man who desperately craved one with her. It was her greatest moment.

January came as Sharon gave birth to our first daughter, whom we named Justine. It wasn't long after her birth that Sharon was pregnant once more with our son. Our son was our last child as the pregnancy was incredibly hard on Sharon. I was now 21 and Sharon 41 as I swear she didn't look a day over 30. Her already lush, buxom body swelled out even more as I happily welcomed every new curve and inch to my beautiful wife/mother. While she always complained about her weight and size, I basked in the glorious wealth of voluptuousness and bold sex. I loved how she looked... how big her ass was, and how it rippled and fluttered when I would slip inside either her ass or pussy. And those honeyed large breasts that burst with milk for our children... I just couldn't get enough, and neither could she.

I went on to graduate and earn my masters in finance, giving Sharon the chance to stay home with our two children. I started with a growing finance company and worked my way up through the boom years of the 1990's, giving Sharon and I a fantastic nest egg and a more than comfortable lifestyle. On our tenth wedding anniversary, I gave Sharon a sprawling new 25,000 square foot mansion, as I became the youngest Vice President of an equity firm based in Miami. My life and my family were as much as I could have ever hoped to have.