Endless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment I lifted both hands, sliding them across her meaty calves, up the backs of her knees until I reached her backside. Using both palms, I gripped the bronzed flesh of each cheek and spread them apart, displaying her cloistered treasure to me. Sharon shuddered.

"Oooh fucking shit." She exhaled, winded and eager as to what I would do next.

I could feel the heat on my face even from several inches away, and her damp perfume filled my nostrils. After a lifetime of fantasy and intrigue, I couldn't resist any longer; I leaned in, my nose just inches away from the glistening star of her exotic asshole. Slowly I flared my nostrils, inhaling the dirty jungle smell.

"Jesus," was all I could say, taking in the pheromone-charged odor, her humid ass smell making my senses reel. It was feminine and filthy, girlish and depraved, the very essence of what it meant to fuck. My cock, already blistering hard, instantly began to swell even more.

I pulled her cheeks even further apart, extending my tongue and licked broadly up her crack, starting at the bottom where her tangy cunt juices were strongest, slowly working my way up past her perineum until I reached the sour core of her asshole. I felt Sharon tremble at the contact of my lips onto her anus. I was slow and deliberate, French-kissing her hole like I did her mouth just moments ago, gently and lovingly pushing my tongue inside, probing her swollen ass lips. Throughout my ass worship, all I could envision were the years of hopeful stares and countless fantasies I had of Sharon's big fantastic ass.

The taste of her hole was as strong as the smell, primal and bitter, like her cunt, and yet not. I probed as far inside her as I could, and when I couldn't penetrate any deeper I pulled back out and swathed my tongue across her opening in lazy, slow circles before sliding in her yet again.

Gradually I became aware of Sharon pushing back against my face. It was subtle, but she was clearly trying to help me tongue-fuck her as deeply as possible, pushing back to meet my penetrating journey. The heat from her vagina had intensified, too, radiating across my chin and neck like an open flame.

Time ceased to matter as I devoured her ass; everything was lost in a fog of smell and taste and texture. The only thing in the world that mattered to me was Sharon and her incredible ass.

Finally, I couldn't bear the ache in my cock any longer, and I reluctantly tore my lips away from her rear. The star-shaped hole was sloppy and coated with my spit, and the flesh blushed a humiliated shade of dark pink.

"I have to have this ass, I need to cum in you," I told her, rising and unzipping my trousers.

"Yeah." she muttered, swaying those syrupy big hips at me like food to a starving animal.

Sharon glanced back over her shoulder at me, her golden brown tresses covering one eye "You're gonna make love to my ass, baby." she whispered back, her voice timid and almost childlike. However, she made no effort to move from her position bent across the foot of the bed.

I couldn't reply... I simply spit crudely into my palm and smeared the saliva over the head of my cock before guiding it forward between the globes of her ass. Sharon flinched at the contact of my hard organ with her hole, but I was insistent and continued to push forward into her. My heart thrashed in my chest with the surreal actuality that I was about to take Sharon's ass... I had truly accomplished the impossible dream. Honestly, I couldn't say what was sexier, that fact or her luscious ass below me, granting me this lifelong honor.

With my right hand, I poised the wide head of my stalk at her asshole, watching in breathless awe as I burned that timeless image into my brain. With tender respect and unhurried commitment, I leaned in with all of my weight and inspiration behind me. Tiny quakes of apprehension and astonishment shook each scrumptious orb of ass while Sharon's hands clutched the bed spread in quivering anticipation.

"I need you, I need your ass." I barely whispered as I observed the small flaps of her asshole lovingly sheathe about the purplish head of my cock.

"Oooooooooooooh fuck, baby," Sharon blurted, grunting and holding her breath as if I was pushing her out of an airplane. "Talk to me... tell me how it feels... your first real ass."

I knew I was up against many years of inflexibility and resistance. I balked at the sensation of the outer ring of her asshole, tight and so damned protective. Yet I had to remind myself that this was a first for both of us, and knew that love and respect had to be in play here. Slowing down, I caught my breath and took in the glorious vista of Sharon's deep bronzed ass below me, all hunched over and curved out, just like I had imagined for so long. God she was so fucking beautiful like this... just as nature had intended.

It must have been a few moments before I finally felt my cock pop inside her. Both of us gasped in crushing ecstasy, overcome with the reality that we both were experiencing the beauty and joy of pure anal sex. I shuddered as an amazing rush of meaty warmth enveloped my eager cock... looking upward, I still couldn't believe this and quietly thanked the Gods of love and rapture for being bestowed this timeless honor of a woman's beautiful ass.

I slowly buried my boiling erection inside her bowels, pushing willfully forward until the soft half-moons of her butt were pressed firmly against my sweat soaked thighs. It was a shock to enter her anally, how fluidly she opened up to accept me deep into her beloved rectum.

"Oh Sharon," I babbled like a helpless child. "I'm inside this sweet ass."

"Got the big trophy, didn't you, baby?" she lowly replied. "Got that ass you've been looking at all these years."

"God yes," I gasped, enamoured by how she knew what I was feeling. "For so long."

Both my hands rested on Sharon's narrow waist, and I pulled her back against me insistently, making sure I was as far inside her as humanly possible. Sharon instantly drew in a loud gasp of air, as if I had just shot her. I couldn't go any deeper but held still for several long seconds, just savoring the heat deep within her guts and the tight grip of her conquered anus. When I finally moved, I moved slowly, taking my time withdrawing, backing out inch by inch until just as the head of my cock remained ensconced within her gripping bowels.

"Me too, baby," Sharon uttered, vocalizing her own inner secrets as well. "Feels so fucking good... oooooooooooooooh my GAWD, so good. Inside my big ass like this."

Sharon wordlessly grunted as I pushed forward again, slowly, not so much a thrust as it was an exploration, an attempt to see how deep I could push inside her ass. She looked back over her shoulder at me, watching my facial reactions as I stabbed her.

I held still again, letting the sensations wash over me, savoring the sight of her asshole stretched obscenely around my cock, enjoying watching Sharon watching me. Holding still I thought I could almost feel her heartbeat through my cock.

"Every time I think about your ass, you drive me crazy," I whispered to her as I pulled out with painstaking slowness.

"I can't concentrate, I just think about what your ass tastes like, what your pussy smells like," I said grinding back against her again before slowly withdrawing.

"I always knew you'd be an ass man." Sharon whispered. "I saw you all those years looking at my ass. Now you have it, baby... you have it."

God, I almost came right there when she said that. She really knew?

I pulled out until just the head of my prick remained inside her, and then I roughly thrust forward, bottoming out inside her ass. I stayed like that for a few seconds, as deep as possible inside her, my thighs pressed against that smooth ass flesh, grinding my body against hers as if trying to push even deeper inside. Then slowly I withdrew, pulling back out until just the head remained before resuming the marvelous cycle.

Our reflections were captured clearly in the tall mirror leaning against the back wall of the closet, My sweaty frame hulking over Sharon's healthy, hourglass body. She looked nearly helpless in the reflection, like I was taking her without consent; her body rocked back and forth over the bed with each thrust. I reached up with a hand and turned her head so she could see the reflection as I thrust.

"Look," I urged her, my voice forceful but soft as she stared at the same image, the reflection of me sodomizing her lovingly over our bed of passion.

"You see that, me inside you, up your ass?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes through the reflection.

Sharon nodded, her misty eyes meeting mine in the glass, my thrusts jarring her fertile body back and forth, her lengthy brown locks swishing with her body's rhythm.

"Please say you're mine, always." I thrust again, burying my penis as deep in her guts as I could go, my pelvis milling against her bountiful rear. With one free hand I reached beneath her, my fingers trailing through the soft down of her bush until I found the hard nub of her clit.

"Yours," she replied simply, her eyes still fixed on mine. Her asshole was freakishly dilated around the base of my rod, the ring of muscle a strained purple as I opened her up around the widest portion of my cock's root as I entered her fully. I could feel how wet she was with each thrust as my balls began to slap against her pussy.

"Your ass is never going to be closed, it's always going to be stretched open, full of my spit or my cumm." I watched her face carefully as I withdrew slowly and then reversed, refilling her colon with hard, genuine cock. I began running slow clockwise circles on her button with my finger, and I could see her eyes widen briefly as the electric shock of the contact sizzled up her spine.

"More," Sharon whispered, her eyes still locked onto mine. I didn't know if she meant the talk or my hand on her clit, so I decided to give her both.

"I spent all my life trying to have this," I told her as I sawed steadily in and out, my fingers working her towards orgasm. Each time I tried to push deeper into her, to stretch her wider open.

"Please, more," she pleaded, and I knew she meant both the talk and the ministrations of her clit. I reached around and waved my other hand beneath her nose.

"When you wake up in the morning, it's going to be with me eating your big sexy ass." I vowed.

Sharon whimpered as I bottomed out inside her again, and I could feel her starting to shake as her orgasm approached.

"When you go to sleep at night, my cock is gonna be inside you." I continued.

"Inside my ass," Sharon begged like a wanton whore. "God, my BIG fucking ass."

"Your King Sized ass." I answered, growling as our flesh began slapping loudly together... ass to groin.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah!" Sharon yelled, moaning into the mattress as she made a fist, hitting the bed several times in tormenting bliss. "Talk about me like I'm food, Chris."

I sighed heavily, hearing Sharon put to words what I loved so much about her body. God, I loved it, and loved how she knew what I was thinking, and how much I loved how big her ass was. The same voice I heard growing up, now, talking like the true vixen I had prayed for. Now, we had discovered yet another divine secret... she liked the way I talked trash to her.

"This big juicy ass," I chanted, staring at both meaty cheeks vacillating like Jell-O. "Like it's been baking in the oven all day, so brown and tender, ready to eat."

"Nourishment." She uttered as her voice rose and fell with my demanding thrusts.

"Yea," I replied.

I couldn't tear my eyes off hers in the mirror, nor could she mine. Each thrust was slow, yet forceful and deliberate, and each jarred a deep groan from Sharon. With each thrust her clit got harder and swelled, and I increased the speed of my circling fingers, winding up the intensity more and more.

"I'm...." she gasped, green eyes still locked on blue.

I could feel the tingle of my orgasm suddenly nearing, a deep, rumbling tickle that seemed to come from behind my swinging testicles, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Trying to stay mentally ahead of the sensation, I continued to pound her, bringing Sharon over the top.

"I'm..." she gasped again, this time with a whispered wail of "cooooommmminggggggg......" several seconds later. She began to wreathe about as her orgasm split her sweaty flesh apart, almost as if she was having a seizure. Her knees buckled, dropping her full luscious weight onto our mattress.

Her asshole clamped savagely on my stabbing stalk, pushing me over the edge as well. I couldn't say what threw me over... the fact that I was making the woman of my dreams endure an orgasm, or that her ass had finally accomplished what it was meant to do all those years ago... gazing down one last time, I took in the sweet view of Sharon's buttery globes, glossed over by a thin sheen of sweat and saliva.

That's all it took... seeing that big ass flinging back at me... waves of raw powerful sex, rippling across those king sized globes of ass.

With one last thrust, I cried for Sharon over and over as I hurled what felt like a gallon of cumm inside the deepest recesses of her magnificent bowels. Sharon's only response was screaming her astonishment into the sheets, angrily clawing and pulling at the sheets. It wasn't a painful or torturous scream, but one of gracious contentment and profound orgasm. Millions of exploding stars crossed my eyes as I cried for her in sweet rapture. Both hands held each ass cheek, shoving myself recklessly as far into her as I could. Rope after rope of hot seed poured from my cock... paralyzed by the fact that I was cumming inside Sharon's ass, and that it was a beautiful ass was so much to endure. I became light headed; swaying back and forth as I came crashing down on Sharon's dampened back.

Moments later...

Beneath me, Sharon was still enduring the aftershocks of her climax, her body still shaking as if chilled. Each twitch of my organ sparked another tremor, causing her asshole to spasm around my still hard cock. Back and forth we spiraled down, the death throws of her orgasm triggering weakening spurts from my cock as the spurts triggered twitches of her internal muscles.

I had done it... I had tasted, fucked, and came inside Sharon's renowned ass. I had dreamed, fantasized, and jerked off to this accomplishment for so long. Now, below me catching her breath, Sharon let me suckle her shoulder as I lapped my tongue across her skin. Afterglow was settling in as both of us whispered our vows of our undying love for each other as I stayed firmly rooted deep in her bowels.

"Stay inside me, just like this." Sharon spoke with a promising whisper.

"I'm not going anywhere." I reassured her, kissing her ear and neckline.

We remained joined, cock deep in ass, together as one.

"That was incredible," Sharon said after a long, deep kiss. "I've always wanted to do that."

"I can't believe no man ever wanted this," I replied, still trying to grasp such raw, powerful sex with a woman. "I don't see how with an ass like yours."

"Was that the first thing you noticed about me, my ass?" she asked.

"Yea," I answered.

"I loved when you talked about it like it was food," she replied. "God that was so fucking sexy."

"Did you like when I licked it, and had my tongue inside it?"

"Fuck yeah, God that just... wow." She exclaimed with a long sigh of wonder. "You were so into it. I never thought anyone could ever want me like that."

"You have no idea, Sharon." I lovingly told her. "You're the sexiest woman I ever hope to have."

Sharon purred below me, snuggling against the sheets and squirming below me, feeling my semi-hard cock still tucked safely away in the tranquil depths of her bowels.

"I guess I should tell you I'm ovulating this weekend." Sharon then said.

I was somewhat confused.

"Ovulating, as in... you could get pregnant?" I cautiously answered.

"Uhhmm hmmm," She nodded yes as she bent her neck about. "I don't know if you really cared, but the chances are pretty slim, but just FYI."

Just then, my mind played back the thundering orgasm we shared in the limousine earlier, and that I didn't pull out when I came.

My heart stopped.

To Be Continued.

Sharon sat up on her elbows, propping herself up as she could tell I was suddenly anxious.

"Does that scare you?" she asked.

"I... I..." I stammered.

"Well, like I said, I really doubt I could get pregnant. It's been so long, and I seriously doubt it since I haven't had a baby in over seventeen years," She said, trying to reassure me. "I got the impression you weren't all that concerned about it."

"I'm not... well, sort of," I stammered. "Its just that... well."

"Say it, sweetie. Really. Don't be ashamed." Sharon replied.

I tried to think of how I felt. This was a huge step for us, one that could change the course of our lives forever.

"Honestly, I have thought about it, Sharon. A lot." I started. "Part of me is like... knowing I could make the mother of my best friend pregnant. Its like... wow. It would be the greatest honor... to really know I loved you enough to do that to you."

"What else?" Sharon asked, staring deep into my eyes with keen interest.

"Just that... I would love to look at you, all knocked up with a big belly... and know that it was me who made you that way." I spelled out. "That to me is... well, it's so fucking sexy to even think about."

Sharon's eyebrow crinkled, staring right through me with an intensity I've never seen before.

"You're absolutely amazing, you know that?" she replied.

"What?" I shot back.

"You," she answered. "God, most women would kill to hear a man say those things to them. Most guys would run and scream... but you, you put it to words... God, you are just one of a kind, Christopher."

"What about you?" I asked. "Are you scared?"

Sharon paused, looking away for a brief second. I knew my question hit a nerve considering she had just lost one of her children.

"A little." She answered. "But when we made love earlier, it was all I could do from stopping myself from thinking about it. I want another child sooooooooo bad, Christopher. I want to have a baby with a man who understands the importance of making the woman he loves pregnant. A man who isn't afraid of it."

"I'm not afraid of what is meant to be, Sharon." I confessed, reinforcing my love for her with a soulful kiss.

Sharon exhaled in contentment, luxuriating in our kiss as my cock swelled to life once more. Feeling my stalk rouse in her ass, Sharon bowed her back, shoving her backside at me in slow necessity.

"Mmmmmmmm," she groaned into my mouth. "I think my baby boy needs his mother."

I shuddered hearing Sharon say that. The way she said it, and the compelling passion dripping from her voice spoke volumes.

"Mother needs another baby," I lovingly replied. "Doesn't she?"

Her hot breath cascaded across my face, crippled by the surreal possibility. "God yes. Oh my GAWD, yes Christopher"

With that, my cock slid out from the loving warmth of Sharon's ass as she rolled over. Nestling atop her, our kiss fostered into a full-blown make out, cradling her fertile body below mine.

"God, you young guys can go all night." She added between the slurps and gurgling gasps of our kisses.

Straddling her as my hands grazed up and down her arousing flesh, Sharon and I's sole purpose for this moment was clear... a distinct, soulful determination I had yet to experience. I had come so far in attaining the impossible, and to actually comprehend that I was about to impregnate the mother of my best friend... a woman I had wanted, craved, and sought for so long... now, here she was below me, all for me, and no one else.