Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
171 Followers

"Mmmmaaaayyyy I cuuummmm Sirrrrr?"

"Are you asking me to let you cum, my little slut?"

"Yessss Master. Please..... May I cum?"

"I don't think you have earned a cum yet slut. Reina, stop everything."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. And feeling. Reina's thumb stopped pushing in and out of my ass and her finger lifted off of my clitty nub. The orgasm stopped before it even got rolling. I was covered with sweat and my knees were shaking non-stop. The muscles were twitching like they were doing a dance. The flow of liquid out of my pussy hole had left both of my thighs slick, slippery, and shiny wet half way down to my knees. I didn't think I could remain standing much longer. Master must have read my mind because he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me just above my waist and held me tightly upright for about two minutes. Not a word was spoken. The only sounds were of my rapid breathing.

As my sexual and physical buildup slowed down enough for me to keep control of my leg muscles, Master suddenly let me go and I found myself standing alone again with my legs spread wide apart and my hands behind my head and a thumb up my ass.

Still, without a word, the thumb began it's in and out motion once again and was soon followed by the fingertip pushing down firmly on my clit. It didn't take thirty seconds to bring me back up to the place where I knew the orgasm would start it's assent to the edge and to an explosive release that I had no doubt would be a hall of famer.

And then I was there again. "May I cum now Master? Oh God. Please let me cum. Pleeeease. I beg of you."

Master spoke the magical four words. "Yes, you may cum."

And again, at that very instant, the crop came down on my right nipple. I had the exact same reaction as when he cropped my left nipple. I heard the sound of the impact and then felt the pain of the impact about two seconds later. Either my right nipple was more sensitive because it had already felt the impact of the crop, or Master applied more force, because the pain didn't radiate slowly at all. The agony again went throughout my entire body all at once and I could no longer hold myself up. As I sank to my knees on the floor, the scream came out of my throat and, even with a gag in my mouth, managed to let itself be heard quite clearly by Master and Reina.

My mind went numb for a moment and I lost all awareness of what was around me until the thumb and the fingertip started again in my ass and on my clit. Reina's hand had followed me to the floor and had not lost it's place on and in my body at all. As the pain bounced around inside of me, the orgasm began a climb that I knew I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.

Then the crop hit my left nipple again for the second time with the same force as the right nipple had just received. The impact was like a shock and the orgasm exploded an instant later. All I can remember is that my universe became one that held both the greatest amount of pain I had ever experienced and the most violently explosive orgasm that had ever taken over my body, and that they were both existing at the same time. My entire being became engulfed and consumed by the two opposing forces that had combined to become one entity. That was the last memory I have of that moment.

I don't know if it was seconds or minutes or hours until total awareness of my surroundings returned. I knew I was covered in perspiration and my entire body ached. I knew I had just had the most overwhelmingly powerful orgasm known to man. I touched my nipples and found then still fully erect for some reason. They didn't normally stay that way for very long after a good cum. They hurt when I touched them but it was a good kind of hurt. I don't know how to explain exactly what that is. They hurt and they felt good being touched at the same time. I was lying on the floor and realized that my head was being supported by Reina's naked lap. I could smell her pussy scent vividly. Master was sitting back in his favorite chair and our eyes met and held locked on to each other. Master smiled and had the neatest look of satisfied content on his face. I knew then that I was going to be OK. That I was going to experience my dreams. And I smiled back with all the loving trust in my eyes that I could muster up at the moment.

Then I suddenly remembered Reina's voice way back when. "Ten strokes anywhere on your body. Ten strokes on your pussy. Ten strokes on each tit."

I knew that there were a whole lot of hours left to go before the end of this day would come. It was still morning...

Player One
Player One
171 Followers
12