Enema Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hard! Spank her hard," Tina urged. "She loves being spanked nice and

hard. Believe me, I know."

Alice blushed deeper than ever, astounded at her lover's complicity. After spanking Alice's buns to a bright pink hue, Nancy spread them apart to look at Alice's exposed anus. Tina leaned over to have a look too.

"Hmmmmh, has my niece enjoyed taking those nozzles back in here?"

"You bet!" Tina answered gleefully. "And so have I. We're very anal, me and your niece. We'd already tried tongues and fingers, vibrators and dildos plenty. So when we saw those enema bags and those nozzles--"

Alice knew Tina was utterly uninhibited and forthright, but even she was amazed at this eager confessional tone of Tina's in response to her aunt.

Now Nancy had Alice get up off her knees.

"Okay, girls. I'd like you to follow me to the bathroom. Show me what you've learned in my absence, what use you've made of my special toys."

Tina and Alice looked at each other, guessing what was in store, knowing it would be exciting.

A svelte, fully-clothed Nancy followed the two slender girls into the bathroom, littered with enema equipment.

"Now let's see how shall we begin?" Nancy purred sexily, picking up a big nozzle, still slick with lubricant. "Hmmmmh, looks like this one's been recently used."

"I'll say, I slid it up your niece's bottom just a couple of hours ago," Tina offered.

"Felt good, too, that and the two quarts of warm water that went with it," Alice added, the spanking somehow getting her over her inhibitions.

"We love playing with your nozzles," Tina told Nancy.

"And taking nice, big enemas with them," Alice added, suddenly loving the fact that after all these years, and that one fond memory of what had been done to her by her aunt when she was fourteen, that she Aunt Nancy were once again on the verge of enema games.

"We've taken some pretty big ones too," Alice said rather proudly.

"Yeah, our butts have been real busy," Tina chimed in.

Nancy was becoming rather amused, and rather aroused by their boldness.

"Let's see those two busy bottoms of yours," Nancy said, laying a couple of mats down on the floor, the two lovers immediately getting down on elbows and knees, assuming the position, sticking their butts out proudly.

Nancy stared at the lusciously young and smooth nineteen year old female bottoms, her arousal heightened by the alluring sight.

"My, my, how very pretty. Now reach back and hold yourselves open for me."

Tina and Alice eagerly spread apart their buttocks, revealing the two much-used sphincters. Nancy stared at the anal creases like they were two sublime works of arts; which to her, an anally obsessed fetishist, they certainly were.

"Mmmmmh, I think I simply must have myself a taste," Nancy said, dropping to her knees behind her niece's exposed bottom, then working her tongue between the smooth cheeks.

"Wow! How freaky!" Tina cried out excitedly. "Your aunt is licking your ass!"

Alice said nothing, though she was rather shocked at what her aunt was doing to her. Shocked, but quite pleased. She had to admit that warm, eager, slippery tongue of her aunt's felt mighty good digging between her cheeks.

"Now let's have taste of your girlfriend's cute little bottom," Nancy said, switching over to Tina, Alice now watching avidly as her aunt made a meal out of Tina's bottom Nancy was beside herself with pure, carnal excitement. She was quite a bottom feeder, and to have two such perfect young bottoms to unexpectedly feast on was a most delicious surprise. And after feasting to her heart's content, Nancy sensually slid a long middle finger up each exposed asshole.

"Nice and warm," she sighed, probing their anal passages, digging a stiff finger into each rectum. Finally she pulled out her fingers, Tina and Alice looking over their shoulders at her. And seeing them look she licked one finger, then the other.

"Yum, yum," she purred, licking and sucking the fingers.

"Gosh, you never told me your aunt was so kinky," Tina said.

"I didn't know myself," though the eagerness with which Aunt Nancy had administered that first enema to her niece made her realize she shouldn't have been surprised now by any of this.

"I'm thirty-four years old," Nancy said, "I've learned over many years how to be kinky. It's you two that are really something. Not yet twenty and playing all these nasty anal games."

"Hey, I happen to have a hot tush, and so does Alice."

"I think it's now time for those two hot tushes to get flushed out!"

"Good idea!" Tina enthused.

"I'll be right back," Nancy said, leaving the bathroom and returning a minute later with a box. "Here's something that escaped your attention."

She opened the box as Tina and Alice peered in, their eyes going wide as they gazed at an assortment of unusual nozzles and other equipment.

"Since you girls seem to have become such enthusiasts of enema games, I have something special to share with you, something for rather more advanced devotees of such sports."

Nancy pulled out several special nozzles fashioned from buttplugs and dildos, explaining how a craftswoman she knew, another enema devotee, had bored holes through the dildos and plugs, turning them into nozzles.

"Wow, those look pretty wicked!" Tina said, eyeing them excitedly.

"Well, I think you girls will just have to try them out for size," Nancy said sexily, remembering how Tina had eagerly confessed to her that she and her niece were big fans of anal play with nice, big toys.

"Big new nozzles, what fun!" Tina said, thrilled at what was ahead.

"And these?" Alice asked, picking up a syringe-type enema.

"This is what we call a bulb syringe, we fill it up with water, stick it in, and squeeze. This other one is much more unusual. It's from France, and was made and first used many years ago."

This syringe had a big clear glass chamber, a plunger, and a thin, brass nozzle, and worked like an injection syringe, except it was so much bigger. Nancy explained she had acquired it from a dealer in specialty enema items.

"Yes, I think it's time to fill up some bags and grease up some nozzles!" Nancy said, eyeing the two sleek nineteen year olds with unconcealed hunger. For if there's one thing Nancy just loved to do, it was to administer enemas to pretty young females.

"I think I'll get more comfortable," Nancy said as she began to undress, and to do it provocatively. Soon she was down to a pair of lovely lilac silk bikini panties and a matching lacy half-bra.

"Would you two care to help me off with my underwear?"

While Tina slid off Nancy's panties, her niece unfastened her bra, revealing a tall, slender body which, at thirty-four, was as almost as firm and youthful as the much younger college girls. But then, being in the fashion game, Nancy knew a thing or two about how to keep her body in perfect form. The two younger women couldn't keep their eyes off the older woman's stunning figure, newly tanned from having spent a week at a Riviera beach resort.

They watched with quickly mounting arousal now as Nancy clamped the hoses and then filled two rubber pumpkin bags to the brim with warm water, attaching a nozzle fashioned from a plug to the end of one hose and a nozzle fashioned from a dildo to the end of the other,.Tina and Alice look on in utter fascination as Nancy attached the nozzles.

"God! They're so big!" Alice squealed.

Tina playfully slapped Alice's butt.

"The bigger the better, huh?"

"That's the attitude, Tina," Nancy said. " I'm sure you girls will have no trouble with these. Not with a little help from this."

Nancy now picked up the tube of lubricating jelly, handing it to Tina.

"Tina? Why don't we begin by having you work some of this between my niece's cheeks."

"Sure!" Tina said enthusiastically, taking the tube from Nancy.

"Yeah, and make sure there's plenty, we'll need it for those big nozzles," Alice reminded her as she turned around again on elbows and knees, reaching back to hold herself open. Tina made quite a display of slowly and sensually lubricating her lover's anus, looking over to see just how excited Nancy, the older woman, was by the arousing sight. Then Alice stood up and Tina took her place, provocatively exposing her rear as Alice lubed and fingered it thoroughly.

"Very good," Nancy said. "I see you girls know how to prepare yourselves."

"Yeah, I think we're just about ready for those nozzles," Tina said.

So now Nancy had the two of them watch at she spread more lubricating jelly over the nozzles, getting them ready for the two ready and waiting sphincters.

"Let's see, how shall we go about this?" Nancy said, holding a nozzle in either hand, surveying the situation, keenly eyeing the two gorgeous young lovers, down on elbows and knees, their well-lubed bottoms exposed and vulnerable.

She handed Tina the dildo-nozzle.

"Let's see what you girls have learned while I was away. Here, Tina, let me see you give my niece a nice big enema."

Tina couldn't be happier with the assignment, greedily taking the nozzle from Nancy's hand and bringing it down to Alice's bottom, Nancy reaching down to spread her niece's cheeks wide open.

Slowly Tina forced the thick, lubed nozzle up her lover's slick asshole.

"Oh wow, that one's really thick!" Alice grunted, wincing a little as she felt the big dildo-nozzle being forced deep inside her rectum. Tina and Nancy peered down at the sight with obvious arousal and excitement.

"That looks go good inside you, Alice," Tina cackled.

"Yes it does, doesn't it," Nancy nodded.

"Feels pretty good too," Alice said with a smile.

Tina was about to release the clamp when Nancy stopped her.

"No, first let's get a nozzle inside your bottom, Tina, then you two girls can take your enemas at the same time."

Tina needed no further encouragement as she got down on elbows and knees next to her girlfriend, reaching back to hold herself open. Alice turned slightly so she could see what Nancy was about to do to her lover's bottom. And what she did was to take hold of the other nozzle and begin to force it inside Tina's ass.

"Oh yeah, stick it in my shithole!" Tina cried out lustily, feeling it.

"Your girlfriend sure has herself a lewd tongue."

"She loves calling it her 'shithole,'" Alice explained.

Nancy pushed forward, Tina wincing and Alice watching keenly as the thickest part of the nozzle now forced her anus wide open. And then, suddenly, the entire nozzle was inside, securely buried in Tina's rectum.

"Holy shit, that feels so good," Tina hisses.

"And this is going to feel even better, girls," Nancy said, releasing both clamps and letting the two enemas flow.

"Oh wow, I'm feeling it," Tina said happily.

"Me too, how great!" Alice added.

"It feels so amazing, especially with this big nozzle inside me," Tina added, licking her lips as she looked over her shoulder at Nancy, "inside my shithole!"

Now, as the two girlfriends received their enemas, Nancy sensually massaged their smooth, perfect buttocks.

Slowly the contents of the two big, swollen bags emptied into their two bottoms, Tina and Alice starting to squirm as they became increasingly filled and bloated.

"Starting to feel full?" Nancy asked dropping one hand between her legs while continuing to caress the luscious, exposed buttocks with the other.

"I'll say!" Tina said, looking over her shoulder at Nancy.

"Real full," Alice added.

"I think giving us enemas is making your aunt excited," Tina said to Alice, drawing her attention to the active fingers whipping up a froth between Nancy's trim thighs.

"That true, Aunt Nancy?" Alice said, with a sassy tone now, "Do you like watching the two of us take enemas?"

"Big ones with big nozzles jammed up our shitholes?" Tina added provocatively

"Yes I do, I like it very much."

Nancy clamped the hose now, stopping the flow, letting the two of them get used to volume of water already swelling their bowels.

"Let me see you kiss each other?" Nancy said as Tina and Alice faced each other, leaning close to share a wet, tender, passionate kiss. And while they held that kiss Nancy released the clamp again, letting the flow resume.

Soon they broke off the kiss, both beginning to pant and squirm more vividly, a fine film of sweat breaking out over their bodies, giving their smooth skin an appealing sheen.

"I'm really starting to feel full, how much are you giving us anyway, aunt Nancy?"

"The bags each held a two quart capacity and I filled both to the brim."

"Gosh, that's a lot!"

"I'm starting to get cramps--"

"Me too!"

"They'll go away. Here, maybe this will help," Nancy said, reaching around and gently massaging the swollen bellies. "That better?"

"Yes, that helps," Alice told her aunt.

"It feels good."

But as the bags emptied into them they were close to their limits.

"Oh gee, I-- I-- don't know how much more I can take--" Alice said a tad worriedly.

"Me neither!" Tina gasped, groaning and wincing, biting her lip, closing her eyes.

"You're almost there; the bags are almost empty."

"Oh God-- I don't know if I can--" Alice pleaded.

"Sure you can," Nancy reassured her. "Just a little more."

And at that moment Nancy saw both bags were empty now.

"Okay, stand up," Nancy told them as they stood up on wobbly, unsteady legs, clutching their stomachs, sweating, groaning. Though both were rather slender, each looked like she was several months pregnant, the retained enemas swelling them visibly. Nancy always loved that look; the look of a slim slut with a visibly swollen belly, courtesy of a big, big enema she was forced to retain.

"Okay, let's go outside. You can relieve yourselves out there."

Leaving the nozzles in place, but lifting the bags, Nancy now used the two hoses like two leashes, leading the duo out her front door, both gasping and groaning more desperately with each second they were forced to retain their enemas. Her cottage abutted the beach, and there was sand only a few feet from her door. Once outside she told them to squat down.

"Okay, I'm going to pull out the nozzles and count to five. At the end of my count you may relieve yourselves."

She pulled the thick nozzles out their bottoms.

"One... two... three... four... five..."

Suddenly it was as though two loud, rushing cascades erupted out of nowhere, like a river or a waterfall, as torrents of water rushed out of the two of them, soaking the sand. The sight was too much for Nancy, as she tore away at her swollen clitoris in a frenzy of arousal, the two squatting young lovers looking back at her and smiling as they relieved themselves, happy to release the pressure, thrilled to see how excited this was making the older woman. It took a long time too as Tina and Alice thought they had finished expelling their enema, only to realize there was more as another spurt shot out from between their cheeks, then another and another. Several minutes went by before the two of them had really emptied themselves out, the expulsion complete. And in that time Nancy, feverishly aroused by the sight of the expulsions, brought herself to a blistering, explosive orgasm, joined by the two girls who likewise each masturbated to a climax as they continued to empty her bowels.

"Oh wow, that was so wild," Tina said, finally standing up on still wobbly legs, followed by Alice.

"That's what I call an enema!" Alice said, a big, happy smile lighting up her face.

"I'll say, amazing!"

"Let's check out those holes now, shall we?" Nancy said, stepping up behind the two nineteen year olds, reaching a hand between each set of cheeks, driving two stiff fingers up the slick, dilated holes.

"You know what?" Nancy said, stiff fingering them, "giving you two enemas has made me feel like now I need to be on the receiving end, know what I mean?"

"You mean you want--" Alice began.

"Yes, I could use getting 'flushed out' myself now."

She looked straight at her young niece.

"I think that the least you and your little girlfriend could do is to give your aunt a nice, big enema!"

The two girls' eyes went bright at this exciting prospect.

"Actually, I think one will hardly suffice. Aunt Nancy's been away for a while. She's missed her bags and bulbs and nozzles. Looks like you two girls have your work cut out for you."

Nancy gave them a sly wink, the girls thrilled at what they now anticipated would be a marathon enema session.

"So let's get started!" Nancy said, taking hold of the equipment and leading them back in the house and into her bathroom.

First Nancy instructed them in the use of some new equipment, particularly the two syringes she had already shown them, saying she'd want them to start with those before proceeding to full bags and big nozzles. Again, with a sly, almost lewd wink she reminded them she wanted to make up for lost time, and also give them the opportunity to practice on someone other than each other. They sure seemed to like that idea!

After that Nancy assumed the familiar position, elbows and knees down on the bath mat, bottom raised nice and high. The two lovers looked over the ex-model's beautifully smooth ass. She'd been at a resort in the Riviera, she had explained, where one sunbathed in the nude, so her buns were as alluringly tanned as the rest of her.

Now Alice spread open her aunt's buttocks as the two of them stared between them.

"Nice, huh?" Alice said.

"Yeah, looks yummy!"

And with that, Tina dug her tongue right in and started licking Nancy's ass.

"Now you, Alice, let me see you lick your aunt's asshole!"

"You're so nasty, Tina," Alice said with a bright, appreciative smile, loving that more than anything about her girlfriend, her raw, sheer bravado, her lewdness.

"Yeah, why don't you eat your aunt's asshole," Nancy purred, looking over her shoulder at her niece, excited beyond belief by what she happened to walk into upon her return home, her sex-crazed, kinky niece and her niece's even kinkier lover.

Now as Tina held Nancy's cheeks wide open, Alice pressed her face between them, lapping away at the sensitive morsel, Nancy groaning in pleasure, pushing her bottom back against the warm, slick, probing tongue.

Then, as Alice finally pulled her tongue away, Tina stuck her finger inside, leaving it in there and twisting it around before pulling out and giving it to Alice to taste, Nancy all the while looking over her shoulder to see what the two girls were doing to her asshole. Next Alice stuck in a finger and gave it to Tina to taste. And finally each stuck a finger inside, two stiff fingers together now digging into Nancy's ass.

"This should get you ready for some thick nozzles, Aunt Nancy," Alice said, digging in eagerly with Tina. Finally they pulled out their two fingers and this time brought them up to Nancy's face to let her have a taste of her own ass.

"You two are nineteen, huh? You're really something else for your age."

"I think I take after you, Aunt Nancy," Alice said, thinking to how she had always worshiped her gorgeous aunt, so much younger and so much cooler than her own mother, wanting to be just like her.

"Enema time!" an excited Tina let everyone know, squeezing out a dab of lubricating jelly right onto Nancy's exposed anus. The two eager girls took turns rubbing it and working it inside the older woman's rectum with their stiff fingers, preparing Nancy for the nozzles.

"Gee, you're really tight back here," Alice told her aunt.

"That's because nothing's been inside it since I've been gone, while you two girls, it seems, have been poking around in each other's day in and day out!"

"That sure is the truth!" Tina enthused.

There was something else that now came to Alice's mind. She remembered how her aunt often spanked her when she was young. She'd basically been a good girl so she had wondered then why her aunt spanked her then at the drop of a hat. Now she realized she had spanked her bottom not because she had been a naughty girl, but because that girlish bottom was so appealing, so deliciously spankable to her aunt. And so now, viewing her aunt's exposed and vulnerable bottom, those perfect buttocks, Nancy's niece felt like returning the favor. She had told Tina all about how her aunt used to spank her and Tina, who knew her lover well, could sense what was on Alice's mind.