Enema Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fill me up! Fill up my ass with champagne!" she groaned.

Nancy and Tina watched the full contents of the bottle empty into Alice's bowels, Alice squealing in delight as she felt the fizzy liquid fill her up.

"Here goes," Alice said, expelling it explosively after holding it in a minute, the shower of champagne blasting out of her anus.

"Now me! Now me!" Nancy cooed like a schoolgirl eager to play a wicked, forbidden game as she assumed the position. The two girls picked up the third magnum of champagne and, as Tina held on to the bottle, Alice jammed the neck into her aunt's much-used sphincter, both now lifting the bottle up so it would drain into the older woman's body.

"God, I can't believe how many enemas you two have given me today," Nancy said, her rectum filling and swollen again with a magnum of champagne this time. First they pumped her full with the two syringes. Then she received two more with two different nozzles.

Next came the funnel and the two young women's lavish offering of a nice, big urine enema. And now a magnum of champagne, administered straight from the bottle. Bags, syringes, funnels, bottles, every kind of nozzle you could think of -- when it came to enemas, Nancy was what you'd call a very advanced devotee. And in a single night her niece, and her niece's young lover, had become enema connoisseurs as well.

By now all three were well soused, Tina and Alice romping around friskily after the last few drops of bubbly had drained into Nancy's bottom

"Fuck me with that bottle!" a raunchy Nancy now insisted as, with the enema inside her, the two girlfriends began using the bottleneck like a dildo, ramming it hard and deep inside Nancy's bottom.

"Okay, now pull it out," she finally begged, "I need to go! I need to go!"

Alice tore the neck out of her aunt's asshole as Nancy immediately began to expel, expel dramatically. With all these enemas they'd all noticed that by this point the enemas ran perfectly clear, pure champagne.

Alice and Tina looked at one another, and without saying a word both knew what each was thinking, thinking the same thought. And so now they dropped to their knees behind Nancy and let the enema rain all over their young, tender breasts, cavorting lewdly, delighting in the older woman's explosive expulsion.

And then Tina, ever keen for new frontiers of pure, raw brazenness, brought her mouth down just below Nancy's anus, opened her lips wide, and had herself some champagne to drink as it was expelled straight from Nancy's anal spout.

"Oh... my... God!!" Alice gasped in shocked disbelief as she strummed away at her pussy, aroused beyond belief by this depraved and yet most intimate of spectacles.