Enema Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you feel like spanking that bottom, the way she spanked yours so many times," Tina whispered into Alice ear, knowing how much Alice herself enjoyed being spanked, and figuring that this enjoyment probably had its origins in to those early episodes with her aunt

Suddenly Alice brought the flat of her hand down sharply on her aunt's firm springy behind, surprising the older woman who looked back at her niece.

"Oh yes, spank my bottom, spank it! I love that!" she gasped.

And so now Alice gave her aunt a good, solid spanking, letting Tina take over after a while, knowing Tina loved few things more than spanking a foxy female bottom.

Finally the two girls pulled back to have a look at the stunning sight, patches of bright pink overlaying the deep tan of Nancy's buns, her well-lubricated anus clearly exposed between those buns, ready and poised to receive its first nozzle.

Instructed in the use of the syringes, they were ready to begin. A big basin of very warm, almost hot water was sitting on the floor. Aunt Nancy had added a special liquid soap to it, saying she liked starting off with a slightly soapy solution.

Alice now filled the bulb syringe, the big rubber bulb soon full and heavy with the soapy solution She brought the nozzle up to her aunt's asshole, Tina holding open Nancy's cheeks for Alice. With Nancy nearly panting in anticipation, Alice began to slide the thick nozzle into her aunt's rectum. And then, with the nozzle buried securely inside, she squeezed the big bulb with both hands, forcing the enema into Nancy's bottom.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Nancy sighed, feeling the delicious sensation.

"Sounds like your aunt likes taking enemas, not just giving them," Tina chuckled.

as she picked up the antique French syringe. The clear chamber of the syringe had a one-liter capacity she'd been told, and now Tina drew back the plunger to fill the chamber with water.

"Wow, this thing is wild," Tina said, admiring the apparatus. "Let me get in there."

Alice had finished squeezing the bulb and pulled out the nozzle. Now it was her turn to hold open her aunt's buttocks for Tina as Tina inserted the thin brass nozzle inside Nancy's nicely lubed asshole.

"Oh yes, I love that one!" Nancy gasped, knowing well what was in store.

Slowly Tina pressed down on the plunger, the two girls closely watching the clear chamber being emptied as the enema was injected into Nancy's bowels.

"Oh my God!" Nancy cried, shivering in pleasure as she endured the forced injection of the warm soapy solution, a full liter of it this time.

The chamber empty now, Tina pulled out the syringe. Meanwhile, Alice had refilled the bulb syringe and now reinserted it, giving her aunt yet another dose. And while Nancy was taking this second bulbful, Tina was eagerly drawing more into the glass chamber of the other syringe, bringing it up, ready to give Nancy another injection. But Alice wasn't yet finished squeezing the bulb.

"Hurry up! I can't wait to stick this back inside again!"

Alice looked at the syringe poised in Tina's hands, then up at Tina, then at the bulb syringe, still being emptied into her aunt's bottom. Suddenly she had an idea, a very wicked idea, as the sly smile on her face attested.

"Well go ahead and stick it in then," she said.

"I'm waiting for you to finish with yours," Tina said.

"You don't have to wait, stick it in now, right along with mine," Alice whispered in Tina's ear.

Kinky freak that she was, Tina of course loved her girlfriend's idea. "What are you two up to?" Nancy asked, hearing the whispering.

"Here's what we're up to," Tina said, sliding the thin nozzle of her syringe alongside the bulb nozzle already inside Nancy's bottom

"Ooooooooooh! What is that?" Nancy asked, surprised by the added sensation.

"We call it a 'two-in-one,' Aunt Nancy."

And then as Alice continued squeezing the bulb, Alice slowly pressed the plunger letting Nancy have two enemas at once, one from each syringe. Nancy let out a loud gasp when she felt that.

"Oh my God! That is so incredible!"

Encouraged by Nancy's enthusiasm, Tina pressed down hard on the plunger, forcing the contents of the syringe into Nancy's rectum in one massive squirt. Seeing this, Alice pressed the rubber bulb of hers with both hands, quickly emptying its contents into Nancy's bottom as well.

"Oh my God! That feels just amazing!" Nancy cried out.

Slowly Tina withdrew the empty syringe from Nancy's asshole, Alice following suit with hers.

"I've got to go, girls, I've got to go so bad!" Nancy said, standing up slowly, gripping her swollen belly, groaning and wincing as she sat down on the toilet.

"No, the other way, Aunt Nancy, so we can see."

They helped turn her around on the toilet seat so they could watching the finale. She knew enough to lift her bottom a few inches so they'd have a good view. Just a little earlier she herself had climaxed frenziedly watching the two young lovers expel. So she guessed they were just as eager to watch her expel her soapy enema. It was for her, an older woman, somewhat humiliating to be observed in such a helplessly position, but there was something strangely arousing about the forced exposure and the humiliation that accompanied it.

"Let's see," Tina cackled, holding Nancy wide open as she squatted over the bowl.

And then came the torrent as the soapy solution exploded from her bottom, Nancy sighing in relief and excitement as she expelled her enema in front of her young niece and her niece's lithe lover.

"Look at her go!"

"Like what you see, girls?" Nancy purred, looking over shoulder, showing off, her embarrassment lifting as it was replaced by an almost lewd delight.

"Pretty kinky sight, Aunt Nancy, pretty hot."

Finally after a few false stops and resumptions Nancy finally expelled her enema to the very last drop.

"Here you go," Alice said, clumping up some toilet paper and gently working it between her aunt's cheeks, "I still remember that first time you wiped me clean, now I'm wiping you. I guess I must've grown up."

They all laughed at this, enjoying the strangely intimate moment immensely

"Okay, that was just for starters,"Nancy said, "Now I could use me an enema with a really big nozzle, just like you girls."

Nancy had hung the two pumpkin bags from hooks. There they were, hoses dangling from them, nozzles still attached, still slick with lubricant.

"Here, fill those bags," Nancy said, handing her niece a pitcher.

Tina and Nancy watched as Alice, making sure to clamp the hose, reached up to fill one of the bags.

"Fill 'em both," Nancy said. "I might just take me a couple more."

Now Tina gleefully filled the second bag until it hung heavy and ready for use.

"I'm going to need more of that lubricant, plenty of it!"

Tina and Alice jumped at the invitation to further grease the older woman's red hot ass, enthusiastically working slippery fingers deep into her bottom.

"You girls should've been nurses!" Nancy joked, loving the eager fingers digging inside her, taking their sweet time probing her warm, humid rectal depths.

"It's nozzle time again," Tina said, a bright, wicked smile on her face as she took hold of the dildo-nozzle, Alice holding open her aunt's cheeks as Tina slowly worked the nozzle inside.

"Slow, slow!" Nancy begged. "I've haven't had one that thick inside me in quite a while."

So Tina took her time, working the nozzle in slowly, twisting it around, the two girls mesmerized by the sight of the thick nozzle dilating Nancy's asshole, disappearing inside her rectum.

"Your aunt looks so good with a big nozzle stuffed up her shithole!"

"Do I? Do I look good to you? Does my shithole look sexy with a big dildo inside it?" Nancy asked with a smile, looking over her shoulder at the two of them, emphasizing the word she knew excited Tina so much.

"Your shithole looks just great stuffed like that, Aunt Nancy," Alice said, turning to look at Tina who was trembling with excitement.

"Okay, Alice, release the clamp, Tina told her as Alice did just that, freeing the enema to now flow down the hose and inside Nancy's bottom.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Nancy sighed deeply, feeling it again.

"You sure like your enemas, don't you?" Alice said to her aunt.

"I love them, I love every drop."

Suddenly Tina started to spank Nancy's bottom as she took her enema.

"Yes, spank me! Spank me!" she pleaded excitedly as her niece now joined in the spanking, eager hands coming down sharply on the taut, smooth skin of Nancy's buns.

Finally the bag was empty just as Nancy's bottom took on the most delightfully pinkish glow. Slowly Alice pulled the dildo-nozzle out of her aunt's rectum as Nancy stood up on shaky legs. The two young lovers were both slim, but Nancy was even more slender than they were. So now, with her belly swollen, her bowels filled, she looked even more striking then they did when they were as full as her. Anyone would have guessed she was pregnant and Tina and Alice couldn't help staring at the rounded stomach as she clutched it, wincing, biting her lip, trying to hold it in for a few moments longer, knowing how much the sight excited her niece and her niece's lover, herself loving the delicious agony of retention.

"Now!" she said, hobbling her way out the front door, the two girls following.

As she had watched them, now they watched her squat and expel her enema, except she expelled it over a concrete walkway, rather than in the sand, so the torrent rushing out of her splashed over the hard surface, creating quite a sight.

"Do it, Aunt Nancy, do it!"

Finally she stood up, panting excitedly.

"Let's go back in, there's another one waiting!" Tina said.

"I know! I know!" Nancy said, a delighted smile on her face as she looked forward to yet another big bagful.

" Let me get on my back this time instead of up on my knees, and one of you can pull back my legs and expose my little hole while the other one sticks it in."

This experienced enema devotee had obviously tried all possible variations, the two young lovers could see. They could definitely learn a thing or two from her.

"Yeah, hold her legs back, Alice," Tina said with a wicked smile. "And while you're holding them back why don't you sit on your aunt's face!"

"Good idea!" Alice said squatting over Nancy's face while grabbing hold of her ankles and pulling her legs back. The ice had definitely been broken with all that anal fingering and tonguing. So why not have her aunt lick her pussy too? And that's just what Nancy began doing the minute her niece sat over her, digging her tongue into the creamy young cunt.

Meanwhile Tina reached for the butt-plug nozzle and shoved it up Nancy's anus, waiting a moment to release the clamp. For a moment she just wanted to watch Alice excitedly ride her aunt's tongue, eyes closed, enjoying every lap as she kept tight hold of Nancy's ankles. In fact that tongue went back and forth between pussy and anus, enjoying every inch of tasty flesh her young niece was offering her.

"Yeah, lick that pussy, lick that ass!" Tina urged as she released the clamp and let the enema flow now. And she didn't just let it flow. Fashioned from a buttplug, the nozzle was securely wedged in Nancy's anal passage. So, leaving the nozzle in place, Tina leaned down and began to lick Nancy's pussy as she took her enema. The muffled groans coming from Nancy's full mouth told everyone how much she enjoyed the triple treat of gobbling up her niece, taking yet another enema, and enjoying the cunnilingual skills of a hungry young Tina. Meanwhile, Alice was looking over, gauging the state of the bag as its contents emptied into her aunt's bottom. Soon the pumpkin bag had shrunk to near emptiness as she kept feasting on Alice, and being feasted on by Tina.

And it was at that moment, her aunt's tongue wedged in her anal crevice, Alice bringing her fingers down to her hard, swollen clit for a few final flickers, that Alice exploded in a massive orgasm, shrieking loud enough to wake the dead.

That was the trigger Nancy needed as, with Tina lapping away at her drenched cunt, her bowels filled with another massive enema, her tongue wedged between her young niece's buttocks, and her legs pulled way back, Nancy wriggled like an eel, her climax tearing through her body like a bolt of lightning.

Finally Alice lifted herself off her aunt as her spasms and Nancy's subsided.

"I'm feeling a little too weak to go outside; I think I'll just use the toilet again," Nancy said, standing up now with her niece's assistance, her belly taking on that alluringly rounded look as she squatted over the toilet, lifting herself, Tina and Alice dropping to the hard tile floor on their knees, each holding back a cheek to vividly expose Nancy, watching closely.

And then it came, the deluge again. Their faces were so close they could feel the spray, as one did when one stood close to a waterfall. It seemed like she'd never stop. More came out of her than ever; maybe there was still some left over from the first enemas, all spurting out inches from Alice and Tina's watchful eyes.

"I don't know which feels better," Nancy said, "to get really, really filled up, or to empty yourself after you've been filled to the absolute brim."

"I love how both feel" Tina said.

"Me too," Alice agreed.

Nancy turned back to look at them with loving lust.

"That's why you two were just made for enema fun. Welcome to the club!"

"All thanks to finding your equipment," Tina said.

"Yeah, what a stroke of luck, Aunt Nancy."

"I'm feeling so good," Nancy said, a radiant smile on her face. "I could have you two give me enemas all night long... and keep giving them to you."

Alice and her lover shared a telling glance.

"We'd love to give you more enemas, Aunt Nancy."

"Yes, but before anything I've got to take a piss something awful," Tina said. There were several six-packs of soda in the bathroom and the three of them had been drinking throughout the enema session.

"I've got to pee too," Alice said.

A wicked smile lit up Nancy's face as she reached into her box of goodies.

"Guess what? You two can urinate, and give me an another enema at the same time," Nancy said showing them a new contraption. It was a big plastic funnel, rubber tubing attached to its spout, and a nozzle attached to the other end of the tubing. Nancy lay on her back again, slid the nozzle into her own anus, then handed the funnel to Tina.

"Here, piss into this, give me a piss-enema, piss inside my ass," she told them as their jaws dropped, stunned by what Nancy now was proposing.

"This is the kinkiest thing I ever heard of," Tina said.

"It is, it really is," Alice added.

Freaky though it may have been, there was nothing unclear about what Nancy was suggesting to them. So Tina now stood over Nancy, holding the funnel under her pussy. And then she started to piss. She was really full and her urine filled the funnel before it could all flow down the tube. So Tina forced herself to stop, letting the funnel drain. Then she resumed pissing.

"Oh God, I can feel it!" Nancy gasped, "your piss filling my ass."

Alice, watching, could barely contain herself as she fingered her pussy.

"Now you," Tina said, handing the funnel to Alice who now stepped up and brought the funnel between her legs. If anything, Alice began to piss even more forcefully than Tina had, her pale yellow urine filling the funnel to the brim, then draining down the tube into Nancy's rectum.

"Piss inside my ass sweetheart, piss inside your aunt's hot, kinky ass!"

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Alice said, still amazed.

Finally Alice was finished. The two of them had pissed up a storm, so Nancy's rectum was now bloated with the urine of the two nineteen year old beauties. The very thought made her dizzy, gave her a mental orgasm.

"Guess what girls, I've got to go," Nancy purred, with a sexy grin.

And then she just stuck out her alluring bottom and released a torrent, a torrent of piss!

"Don't you have to piss too, Aunt Nancy?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"Piss on us," her niece suggested. "We have a secret. We love to piss on each other, to get pissed on. Both of us."

"Yeah, piss on us both, soak us!" Tina urged as Nancy now stood up over the two kneeling beauties and pissed on them both as asked, drenching them as they drank some, and let the rest splatter over their hair, their faces, their tits.

"I love piss, don't you?" a thoroughly soaked Tina said to her lover.

"Yeah, I love piss too, piss and enemas. I love it wet!"

"Wet and pissy!" Nancy said, dropping down again to lap away at the wet breasts, now dripping her own urine, Nancy eager to taste it.

 

After this they broke off from their enema games and went for a swim in the pool, enjoying a light supper afterwards, accompanied by a vintage Bordeaux from Aunt Nancy's wine cellar.

"I say one more round of enemas before we go to sleep?" Nancy suggested, "What do you say?"

"I'm game!" Tina said cheerily.

"Me too, I could take another."

"I have some rather special enemas in mind," Nancy said mysteriously, winking sassily at the two of them. "For these we won't need bags or nozzles. I'll be right back."

She disappeared for a minute into the wine cellar, coming back up with three magnums of champagne, three big bottles!

"Let's celebrate with some bubbly, shall we?"

Tina and Alice needed no further explanation; those three big magnums of champagne were about to be emptied into their asses!

"For this how about we get into the hot tub," Nancy suggested as she prepared the tub and the three of them stepped into the tub of warm circulating water.

Now Nancy uncorked the three bottles, each taking one and holding it down so it sat in the hot water of the tub, warming up

"Okay, I think we're ready," Nancy said, holding up a bottle. "Who's first?"

"Me!" Tina insisted. "Shove the neck of that bottle up my tight little ass and let me have it!"

"Yeah, give it to her!" Alice urged.

It was a sunken hot tub, so Tina now stepped out of it, turning around on elbows and knees, showing off her trim, young bottom to the other two, who remained in the tub.

They stared at that cute, puckered hole of Tina's. What hadn't been shoved up that little anus that day? Big nozzles! Dildos! Fingers! Tongues! Gallons! And now the neck of a champagne bottle and a magnum of champagne to follow.

"Here goes," Nancy said, sliding the neck of the bottle up Tina's asshole.

"Oh yeah, stick it in! Another enema!"

Once the neck was wedged deep inside her anal passage, Nancy lifted the bottle so that its contents would drain, shaking it so it would flow easier, the champagne emptying into Tina's rectum, already ravaged beyond belief, as were the other two, by multiple enemas.

"This'll feel sort of different," Nancy said.

"It does, It feels kind of fizzy, bubbly, it feels great!"

"It'll make you high too, wine or champagne, when you take it as an enema, some of it gets absorbed. Don't matter which end it goes down."

Nancy took her time, slowly draining the full bottom of champagne into the young foxy bottom, loving every second. Finally the bottle was completely drained and Nancy pulled out the neck.

"Ooooooh, those bubbles, that fizz! It feels wild inside! Wait'll you feel it, Alice," Tina said to her lover, in no hurry to expel the champagne.

"My turn, my turn!" Alice bubbled excitedly as she held up another magnum as she assumed the position Tina just had, sticking it out lewdly, like a frisky kitten eager for more lewd play.

Now Nancy slid the bottle neck up Alice's anus, then lifted the bottle so it would drain into her bottom.