English Aunties Ch. 02

Story Info
The pleasure starts
2.4k words
4.24
112.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers

English Aunties – Part 2

With no comment whatsoever, 2 pairs of old fat legs open revealing their hairy bushes...

I threw my clothes off in an instant, revealing an almighty errection – due, no doubt, to the DVD of their heated nights – and asked politely:

- So, who wants it first?

I expected an icy atmosphere still, but somehow the whole throwing my clothes off, the errection and the silly question seemed to have made them forget about what just happened a couple of minutes away as they both burst out laughing:

- Now that's a silly question to ask, don't you think, after you just played that proof of our frustration on the DVD? You know that each of us two would just pull that thing inside her with her both hands – said Laura as she kept on giggling.

- OK then, shall I take my pick?

- Go ahead, said Laura. But please try to be impartial otherwise one of us will have to stay up again tonight – she said, and they started laughing again.

- Tell you what – I said – why don't we start telling each other what we like, so we can make this really nice for both me and you. Obviously I saw bits and pieces (here they started giggling again) but that's just part of the whole thing, no doubt. So let's hear it – what do you aunties actually like? And I sat down on the sofa and lit a cigarette – no chance they were going to moan about my smoking in the house now!

- You're asking the wrong questions again, dear – said Helen, and they started giggling again. It's what we liked so far (not that we don't anymore) and what we would REALLY like, but couldn't get it. I don't need to point to you I hope that so far there was no other man in the house, do I?

- OK, so what did you enjoy so far and what would you really like then?

- Well, since it's been just the two of us for a while, that lead to a lot of lesbian sex. I, in particular – went on Helen – love the double-dildo fucking. I enjoy sitting face-to-face with Laura and feeling her bits while pushing against the dildo. It feels nice to have your fingers busy as you cum.

- Yes, it does – agreed Laura.

- But obviously, that on its own can get boring. So I do like a good clitty munching now and then and Laura's been really good at it – more giggles.

- Well, same goes for you, dear, you know that.

- But what we enjoy most is actually total submission to each other's desires. You will find out that after a while, no matter how many vibrators you try and dildos and so on, it can get a bit boring – but if we let each other do whatever she wants, there is always that element of unexpected – which is rather nice.

- Of course, some of that can be a bit unpleasant, but knowing that your turn will come to get your pleasure and feeling the pleasure we give each other makes it actually really enjoyable.

- So that's how you got into watersports – I said, kind of fishing for an answer.

- Oh yes, said Helen, and I would take the blame for that – if there is a blame in it – and again, they started giggling. I guess I've always been the kinky one if you want to call me that. I've always been more vocal in bed and I started the whole kinky talk in our sessions, which lead to verbal abuse. It's the whole power feeling as you start cumming, knowing the other is totally acting on your fantasies – so the verbal abuse came naturally. From there, humiliation is just one step away, so there you go.


- To be honest – added Laura – we've been doing it for so long that we started enjoying it. It's such an erotic thing to be acting the other's pleasures. When Helen sits on my face and rubs her fanny over my lips I nearly cum myself and when she releases herself in my mouth, I normally feel my vagina throbbing and cumming.

- So yes, we still love our abuse and lesbian sex – concluded Helen.

- But we haven't had some cock for a while and I'd loooove to feel one in my hands or inside me as Helen uses me the way she likes to – added Laura.

This whole talk just made me feel even hornier – and as I was talking to them or just listening, my cock was shivering with excitement. As I was naked, it turns out they caught every single movement of it – so when we reached this point, Helen said:

- You don't seem to have had too much relief either lately – your cock looks so tense. You won't be able to last more than a few minutes with that load. I think you should cum a few times and release that tension, and then we can perhaps start to play and take our time. But the way it looks right now, you'll be finished before we even start – and they started to laugh again.

- Well, yeah, I said – I don't need to tell you that a couple of persons in this house made it very difficult for me to get laid (again, they started giggling), so what can I say? I can't wait to feel myself sliding inside a moist warm cunt.

And as I said that, my cock shivered again.

- My god, you are about to burst – said Laura. Come on, let us make you cum a few times and release that tension.

- A few times? I asked, puzzled.

- Of course, dear, if you only did it once it wouldn't help you that much, with all that frustration you are holding inside you. Come on, let us make you cum.

- Us? Ah, so you want me to fuck the both of you – after all, there's 2 of you I guess and you both want your pleasure – I said teasingly.

- Silly -- Helen slapped my ass cheeks gently -- you don't get it, do you? It's not because we want you to fuck each one of us. It's because you want to release that tension and I'm telling you it would be better if you released it more than once. The state you are in, I doubt it you could pleasure any of us, let alone both of us. My money tonight is again on Laura's tongue to get my pleasure – and she winked at Laura – but if we get this load off your ...(she stopped for a second, giggling at her own play on words) mind tonight, you might be able to last a bit more tomorrow and actually give us pleasure. So come on, let us pleasure you tonight and make you cum.

And saying this, Helen stood up and put her hand over my cock. I left a moan as my cock shivered in her hand.

- Now, you said you wanted a moist warm cunt? Let's get Laura to prepare it for you.

And with that, she grabbed Laura – who was still sitting on the sofa – by the hair and forced her face in her cunt. She then grabbed Laura's face with her hands and really shoved her cunt in her mouth:

- Make it wet!

I don't think Laura really needed that order, as she was already eating away at her wrinkled clit and labia.

- God, she's good – said Helen, her eyes half closed, her face half-turned to me.

Without realising I started stroking my cock slowly, watching Laura licking Helen's cunt.

- Enough! I heard Helen saying and she pushed Laura's face away.

She then went and laid on the sofa, legs open and looked at me:

- Here it is, darling: a nice warm and moist cunt for you. Don't worry about my pleasure for now, just get inside me and cum as you wish. Feel free to bite, lick, suck spit or anything else that will get you going. Come on, it's really silky and warm inside – she added as she dipped her finger testingly in her own cunt.

I was in her cunt in the very next instant – oh my! Did it feel silky and nice mmmmmmmm

- Ohhhh, that's a nice cunt – I said, my eyes closed as I was sliding inside it.

- Have it all, baby -- Helen was whispering to me, in her mission to make me cum. Cum inside my moist cunt baby. Cum on.

I felt a pair of hands on my ass cheeks and I thought it might be Helen's – but the next thing I felt was a soft warm tongue circling my asshole --- ahhh, it felt so so good mmmmmmmm Laura WAS definitely and expert in using her tongue.

Warm waves of pleasure were circling around my cock as I was going in and out of Helen's cunt, unable to open my eyes due to so much pleasure. Laura's tongue was heightening this pleasure to such levels that I never knew existed before.

- You're such a good shag for an old cunt – I said without realising.

- I'm your cunt hon, to do with me as you wish – Helen was whispering while pushing her hips up slightly to make a much nicer entrance inside her for me. Just cum inside my cunt whenever you want, you know that – she went on. If you just want a moist warm place to sleep cock in at night or want to just cum and feel some meat around you as you do, my cunt is always open, hon.

I was in a different world – their voices and the noises around us dimmed away it seems and I was heightened by the pleasure waves that were coming to me in an avalanche. I could see just exploding colours before my closed eyes while I was ramming Helen's cunt in a total frenzy. I was all on my own it seemed with just my pleasure, Helen and Laura left somewhere behind, simple tools for my ecstasies, the only proofs of their presence being the pleasures I was given and their very distant voices. How long was I in my own world of pleasures for? Hard to tell – a second, a minute maybe an hour? All of a sudden it felt like the Universe was just about to explode when just like a miracle I came back to Earth as I heard Helen's voice clear this time:

- He's going to cum, Laura, he's going to cum!

In that very instant I felt her hand gripping my ass cheeks and dragging me all inside her cunt, which felt amazingly warm and moist. She even opened her legs more and pushed her pelvis a bit more to open it at its best and take me all in – damn, I was inside her cunt as far as I could go! I gave a cry of pleasure as I started feeling my cum spurting inside her belly. At the same time I could feel Laura's amazing tongue which went out of my ass and was licking me now just under my balls making me nearly pass out with each jet of cum shot inside Helen. I felt like falling from somewhere above and getting closer to the ground with each spurt of cum. I felt I needed to get a grip on something to stop this spinning sensation – and without realising I grabbed Helen's hair with one hand and started pulling it:

- AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I cried with orgasmic ecstasy.

I squirted inside Helen for what seemed an eternity, my body convulsing with each jet and each time it did, I was pulling Helen's hair without realising. Laura was licking my balls or just under them all this time, not stopping for even a fraction of a second. I finally collapsed over Helen:

- Damn, that was the most amazing orgasm I ever had!

- Told you: you needed it, sweetie! Smiled Helen. You should see how much you came inside me!

- Really?

- Oh yes, I'm afraid if I move a bit there will be gallons of it spilling all over the couch – so I think we should ask Laura to give us a hand cleaning – she laughed.

- Huh? I was puzzled.

- Oh, you'll see – they both giggled. Hon, you are wild, I must say! You rammed me like I wasn't even here – I felt you pushing it so hard, my god! And that pulling my hair at the end – did that make you feel good?

- Well, I guess so, I replied, slightly embarrassed.

- Oh, Laura, he's blushing – bless! Silly, don't be! What did I say to you when we started? "WHATEVER YOU WANT" Wanna ram it hard inside me? Fine, do it. Wanna pull my hair? No problem. Wanna slap my face and call me names – hey, do whatever does it for you sweetie. OK?

- OK, I replied, still recovering from the whole thing.

- Good. Now, let's get Laura to clean this mess.

And with that, Laura immediately positioned herself right underneath my cock next to Helen's pussy lips, waiting.

- Now, you just take it out of me and watch Laura do the rest, Helen said.

So I did. The minute I pulled my cock out of her, I could see immediately what looked like a white cummy river spurting out of Helen's cunt right on Laura's tongue, which at the very same time covered Helen's cunt with her mouth wide open.

- God, there's loads, isn't there? Helen asked.

No answer could come from Laura, who was just too busy swallowing. I sat next to them on the floor and watched it all -- I could see and hear her swallow and even though I knew it was my cum I couldn't believe how much it was. Finally, Laura was done it seemed and she slowly removed her mouth from Helen's cunt, giving her a few more tongues to just make it "perfect clean" probably as Helen stood up.

- You bad, bad boy – laughed Helen pointing her finger jokingly at me – giving Laura a hot meal when she just had hers!

Laughter erupted from both of them and I joined in.

- Well, I guess it's time for a drink next then, isn't it? Helen asked as she kept stroking Laura's hair, still sitting on the floor, beside her.

cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers