All Comments on 'English Rose Ch. 07'

by Gojenngo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

After a gap of 7 months we're supposed to just pick up where you left us hanging????? REALLY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy

so happy you are back with a new chapter. this story is lovely. I am eager to see how the radcliff and edingtons will go forth as friends and how marcus will overcome his demons.

Have you taken down one of your other stories? the one with the dark and light witches?

lilaconelilaconeover 12 years ago
So glad!

So glad to see you back, love the story! Please keep it up!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I don't care if it took you a long time...

To write this chapter, it was totally worth the wait! I am invested in the story and will continue to root for them all !!Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
welcome back

I reread it all over again, excellent job this should be in a book

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 12 years ago
After so long, it's still so good.

A very happy surprise to find this chapter in the new story section! I had to reread the story to refresh my memory, but it was worth it.

Great chapter and a wonderful set of characters. The addition of Joan to Marcus' life was not something I anticipated I'd be happy about. But your writing cannot be denied and you could wrap any reader around any story. Bravo!

Thanks for updating.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
waitiing is not a problem

for such in depth writing and characterizations , i do think that it is not sabrina nor joan who actually will help marcus, i think douglas is the one to talk to him, show him the damage hes and is doing, then joan will become his anchor in healing, hope to see more soon

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

Forget the other bad comments!!! I don't care when you post the next chapter (hopefully sooner though? lol). I LOVED this chapter!!! :) I really can not wait for the next chapter. At least you give us a good number of pages to read unlike some other authors. Sooo THANK YOU for posting this!!!! LOVED IT

I wish I could give more than 5.

1rndm11rndm1over 12 years ago

I'm so glad you're back to writing!

KC

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you SO MUCH for uploading another chapter!

I have to say that this is better than most of the stuff that costs money... Have you considered getting your writing published?

bulltlrbulltlrover 12 years ago
:) yeah

Thank you for updating...

Loved the chapter please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You updated!!!!

I had almost given up hope that u would continue this but I was literally jumping out of my seat when I saw you updated! Can't wait till you update again. Please don't make us wait another year?!

I want to find out mOre on how Marcus adjusts to married life with Joan.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Yay she's back....

.....and what a comeback it is! You definitely did not disappoint. Absolutely brilliant chapter. Please don't stay away so long and thank you for sharing.

KhrystyneKhrystyneover 12 years ago

So happy you are continuing this story. Please keep writing. Ever since I discovered this story, I have checked to see if a new chapter has been added. Tonight I was pleasantly surprised. Christmas came early! Marcus has a dark, brooding passion that reminds me of Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights. Fortunately, he has more redeeming qualities and a glimmer of hope of overcoming his demons. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!Please write more...i love this story and you are so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good--more please!

I was so happy to see your update, and it's as good as ever. I'm really glad that we've gotten to see more of Joan and Marcus, and I liked the way you wove Sabrina into their storyline. I can't wait to see what happens at the ball/gala. But you keep teasing us with Marcus and his demons! Now my curiosity is piqued, and I'm itching for the next update! I just *have* to know what ugliness lies in Marcus's past, since it eats him up so much. I'll admit, I'm starting to wonder if he's manic-depressive with those mood-swings. I doubt they knew what to do with such people during that time-period, so I'm sure you've got something else up your sleeve. I'm hoping to see Joan burst into what I imagine will be a horribly depressing drinking binge in Marcus's rooms, and clear away the darkness so that he can be happy and they can ride off together into the sunset. So you see my problem: I really want to know what chapter 8 holds, so I really want an update. I'm sure that others feel the same! I hope that you life is wonderful, and allows you bits of time to complete chapter 8 quickly :)

FantasticFantasiesFantasticFantasiesover 12 years ago
What demons????

I'm curious to know what demons are haunting him?? You really need to write fast... Being a writer myself, I know it's hard to steal away the time from our own lives, but update soon, please please please.

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Awesome

As always I hope you continue I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for sharing....post soon ;-)

dragonfairydragonfairyabout 12 years ago
Wow!

This entire series has been fantastic! I can't wait to read more. The plot is engaging, and more like something you'd have to pay for to read. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please!

Please come back to us! I need to know what happens!

surenderme08surenderme08almost 12 years ago
Awesome!

A great historical romance. Please keep more coming, you do have a talent for the story.

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
Sabrina's such an attention-hungry meddler.

It's true that Joan needs a friend, but should that friend be her husband's ex-crush and ex-lover? Na-ah, unless Joan wants to be constantly wondering about her friend's and her husband's motives. What a way to mess up an innocent girl's marriage right from the start.

Sabrina has become one of these annoying women who stick their noses in places where they're not welcome and thinks she's helping, when in fact she's just annoying the hell out of people. It seemed that the newlyweds were doing fine without her, and were getting closer to each other, and only started having issues after Sabrina insisted on insinuating herself into their lives. But she seems to be doing all this out of some kind of hunger for attention and jealousy as well as the overt concern. Oh well.

Liking the Marcus / Joan story, if only Sabrina could feature less in it :) and grow up a bit. xxx

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
One of Best on this Site.

Nothing else to say. Can't put it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous