All Comments on 'Enjoying Cassie in Colorado'

by OklaWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zed0zed0over 12 years ago
With Friends Like You . . .

Very erotic, but would a real friend fuck another friends girl friend? I don't think so. A real friend would also let Bryan know he's marrying a slut. Hopefully one of your "friends" will return the favor someday, and fuck your wife/girlfriend. Better yet, the slut gets the guilt's and confesses, then Bryan looks you up for a little baseball bat therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a fucking asshole you are.

I would hate to be your friend or know you in anyway, bastards liek you should be beat down and kept down. You are a pathetic limp dicked worm if you think this idea is erotic in any way shape or form. And the bitch you fucked is just as bad, pity both of you didn't die slow painful deaths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get a life, people!

It's a fictional story. Just read it. Or leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh no. No no no no. The trolls are invading erotic couplings.

Literotica is dying.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 Stars

I thought it was hot. Ignore the trolls, it was well written and it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's not being a troll, it's giving feedback. If he didn't want it than he wouldn't be on the site.

And I have to agree with the others, there really is no build up with the characters. I don't "know" them...and quite frankly I'm glad I don't. And yes, you are a shitty friend. I can say that just like the"torch the bitch" crowd goes nuts over their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

I thought this was hot- who cares if she was his friends girl- she's not your girl, had he man finshed what he had started down stair she would have been able to walk upstairs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmmmm

Did it escape some of you all that this is a fiction site? And the comment about the "morals of a black guy" was uncalled for... What are you saying? That black guys have no morals? or that they can't write? That's racist.

The story was not the best I've read but its not the worst.... Please continue trying. The plot was really not that good....and you could have spent some more time developing the storyline apart from that your story was a good attempt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous