Enslave Your Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
His control over her intensifies.
1.3k words
4.35
34.5k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize now that part of my enslavement has always been within me, waiting for the right person to be my Master and release me from within the confines that society had placed. I have searched for 42 years to find my Master, the one to unlock my inner most fantasies. Master had been searching for 46 years until he found the perfect slut slave for himself. Part of my transition into becoming his, is how he penetrates my thoughts, body and soul. I feel his power, control and passion. I, in turn, love him with every fiber of my being, living to please him and gain his approval. I do not have to be in charge now and I am grateful to him. I crave his touch, control and love. I can feel him with me everywhere I go, smell his sensuousness and hear his intoxicating voice. My senses are heightened when I am alone and I long to hear from my Master, to know what I am to do to please him. Command me, I am yours.

He did not call me, so I will go home now since it is so late. I do not even remember the drive home. I only remember thinking of him controlling me sexually in my office and the hunger that I now have for him. I began to rub myself, making me hot and finally reaching the brink and orgasming. I am now in my drive and backing into the garage. I close the garage door and enter my home. I then take the dogs out and feed them when I am back inside. I need to shower and so I head for my bedroom. I look at my bed, so large and empty and imagine him with me, pleasuring him which also pleasures me. I place my heels in the closet where they belong and enter the bathroom. I stand looking at myself in the mirror thinking about what he sees when he looks at me. I am 5' 8", slim, tan, dark blonde hair, green eyes and fairly well endowed. I work out daily at least two hours to keep in shape and work off the junk food that I cannot resist.

I begin to touch my neck and then unbutton my blouse, it falls open and I begin to rub my breasts just over my bra. I arch my back and the blouse floats to the floor behind me. I reach behind and unzip my skirt and it falls around my ankles, leaving only my lace garter belt and stockings. I never wear panties under a dress, it makes me feel so slutty and sexy all at once. I step out and look at myself again. I remove my bra to release my breasts, and lightly rub my fingers over them and down to my exposed pussy. I think of his hands touching me and I begin to pinch my nipples just as he did when I was about to cum. I am so aroused and I can feel him touching me as I close my eyes and then slide a finger in myself and then rub my clit. Oh god, I want him to fuck me now. I begin to slide in and out of my pussy faster and harder while still pinching my nipple. My breathing is hurried and I finally cum yet again. I really need to take my shower so that I may get to bed. I remove my garter belt and stockings and turn on the water.

I step in and the water is warm, almost hot, caressing my skin, trickling down over my body dancing off of my nipples. I imagine his hot kisses all over my body, his touch and most of all his essence is all around me. He is devouring me and I am going willingly. I begin to wash myself, my hands rubbing all over my body, pretending they are his, taking control and exploring me. I imagine his hand on my pussy, sliding his fingers in and out, fucking me. I want his cock in my mouth, to swallow a part of him to be inside of me, owning me even more. I open my mouth and let the water spray in and I swallow it, over taken with the thought of him in me. I cum with my fingers in my pussy, my body spasming, wanting more. I must feel him again, I am not complete without him. I wrap a towel around myself and step out of the shower after turning off the water. He is over powering my thoughts. I need him, he is everything to me.

The phone rings and it is with great trepidation that I answer it, I do not want to be disappointed, "hello?" "Hello, gorgeous", it is my Master. He makes me feel so special even if he tells me something that I have been told before, it is like the first time when it comes across those scrumptious lips. He asks me what I was doing so I tell him. He inquires as to whether or not I had cum. I wanted to lie so that I did not appear to be a bad girl, but I cannot lie to him and so tell him that I have several times while thinking about him. He replies with, "Did I give you permission to cum?" A quiver runs through my body. That sexy voice and his control over me, it is almost too much to endure, I am beginning to be aroused all over again. I would have laughed at these words coming out of anyone else's mouth, but not his.

He asks if I am tired, to which I reply affirmatively. He then commands, "You will cum again for Me, now, and I will listen to you as you do, calling out for me to fuck you. Start stroking your breasts gently." I follow his command and begin feeling my pussy getting hot.

"Now, pinch your nipples, hard. I want to hear your pain and pleasure." I obey him without question, he knows what is best for me. I pinch my nipples feeling the pain and the pleasure as jolts of excitement shoot down to my clit. My pussy is so wet now. My breathing is deeper but erratic. I plead for him to let me cum.

Master tells me, "No! You will learn to obey and you will begin now. Take one hand and feel your pussy. Is it wet?"

I confirm this with a quick yeah as I am panting and moaning, "Please let me cum. I am ready."

Again my Master replies with a sharp, "No! Now insert a finger into your pussy and then rub it around your clit. I want you really ready."

Again I do as commanded but still plead with him to let me cum. I am becoming his slave more with every command, wanting to please him and prove my devotion.

Master asks me if I want to cum? I tell him that I do between gasps of air to help relieve my hunger.

Master then tells me "You will not cum again without my permission."

I tell him no, never. I will do as you say. Then I plead with him, please may I cum, please.

Master finally releases me and commands me, "Alright then, cum NOW." I try to thank him for my release but the words are lost in my moans and the intense emotions washing over me from this man who is so strong and commanding. Yet at the same time, I always feel safe with him. I know that he will never let me be hurt by anything or anyone, only by him and it will be because I did not obey.

I am so spent and although I could not have him physically, I had him with me just by hearing that masculine voice.

He then instructed me not to cum again until he gave me permission and that I was now to get to sleep. He would be calling me tomorrow and he did not want to be disappointed in me. He will not and I cannot believe how much more under his spell I would become by his next call.