Enslaved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He likes it!" Vicky said with a giggle, as she sped up her pace, and started twisting the dildo back and forth.

"Okay, I can't wait any longer," John said.

He withdrew his balls with a PLOP, stepped off the couch, and stood between Tim's legs. Tim was frightened. He hadn't been penetrated by a man before.

"This might stretch a bit, but you will like it once you get into it," John said with a grin.

He slowly lowered himself to his knees, so that his cock was level with Tim's hole. He placed his swollen head at the entrance, and slowly pushed forward. Tim knew this was going to hurt. It didn't go in at first, so John pulled back, and squirted more lube on his cock and Tim's hole. He leaned up and pushed in again. This time, John's cockhead went in just up to the head. It stretched Tim extremely, and he could feel John twitch with pleasure.

"huh HUH huh! wooooh! nothing like a virgin ass!" he said as he slowly penetrated Tim's hole. He slowly drove his cock back and forth, the head just barely inside Tim's ass, while gently holding Tim's ball sack up and out of the way. Tim could feel every slight move, every time John's cock twitched in the slightest way. He began to feel chills up and down his spine, and again, started gyrating slightly. This was excruciating pain, but at the same time, it made his body feel good. John didn't go deeply at first, and there was so much pressure, but he could see that John was enjoying this. He could feel John twitch with each stroke. John squirted some lotion on Tim's cock, and then squeezed it. As he did this, he felt Tim jerk. Tim felt his body jerk, while his ass tightened.

"OOooohhhh that's good!" John cried in his feminine excited voice.

He slowly started toying with Tim's head as he spoke. As he did this, Tim's ass kept spasming, and John slowly went deeper and deeper. Tim was getting chills from the deep anal penetration, and it was clear that John was enjoying his virgin ass.

"Don't you worry, you will get every drop of my cum in your mouth," John said as he kept pumping, "and it is coming soon!"

John started gently stroking Tim's cock with one hand, while he was lightly swatting his balls with the paddle, causing Tim to jerk and spasm uncontrollably. Tim was anxious. He was being stroked and penetrated and it was almost too much. Suddenly, John withdrew. His swollen head made a sucking noise as it exited Tim's hole. He quickly climbed up the couch and straddled Tim's face. He hastily pointed his cock at Tim's mouth, and penetrated to the back of Tim's throat. Tim gagged a bit, but started sucking as he had before.

"Now, for your pleasure, fresh cum!" John said in a nasty gay voice.

He started pumping in and out of Tim's mouth as he held Tim's head in his hands. His pace became more rapid. Tim could feel the pulsing cock in his mouth get as hard as steel as he did his best to suck hard. He could hear and feel slopping, sucking noises as John fucked his cock in and out of his mouth, rocking his hips, spraying and scattering spit all over Tim's face. He felt John tense. He felt John's cock head pulse. He tasted the first salty, silky glop of cum spurt from John's cock slit as he thrust forward uncontrollably.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! OH OH AHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSS! YESSS!!" John cried as his hips spasmed, uncontrollably shooting hot cum into Tim's eager mouth.

Tim eagerly sucked, as John pulled back so that only his pulsing cock head was in Tim's mouth, and stroked his length, pushing load after load of fresh hot cum into Tim. Tim didn't want to swallow--he wanted the silky smooth feel and taste in his mouth. As John's cock spurted gobs of cum and filled up his mouth, cum was starting to squirt out of his mouth and get all over his face. He reluctantly swallowed and more came out. The more that came, the hotter and thicker it was.

"Watch this ladies!" John giggled while shaking.

He pulled his cock out and above Tim's mouth as the ladies watched. He kept stroking, and a thick, hot gob of cum drizzled out of his slit, and slowly dripped right into Tim's eager mouth. He did this again and again, slowly drizzling thick gobs of his white juice directly into Tim's mouth. Then he pushed his cock head back into Tim's mouth. Tim knew that this would end, and wanted more cum. He sucked hard. John jerked forward and fed his cock to Tim, slowly humping, twitching, shooting load after load. Tim was amazed at how much cum John had. He kept dutifully sucking and John kept delivering load after load of hot fresh cum from his balls, twitching and moaning.

"OOooh ooh that's it! that's it! keep sucking! Mmmm! MMMmm!" Tim kept hearing over and over as his mouth was repeatedly filled with cum. John's hands were on the sides of Tim's head, holding it in place as he used Tim's mouth to sloppily spasm every last drop of cum from his balls. Tim thought it would never stop, and was happy about that. John's control was amazing, holding Tim's head, thrusting his cock gently back and forth as the mostrous cock swelled and spurted gob after gob of hot cum into Tim's mouth. Pretty soon the girls were looking in amazement at the fucking that John was giving to Tim's mouth.

"Wow, he's quite a cock sucker," Vicky giggled.

"I wish my husband came in my mouth that much. He gives a squirt or two, then stops," Jenni said, "But not John--he just keeps on going!"

John kept spasming in and out, giggling and moaning as he emptied his balls out. Tim kept sucking, feeling the smooth cum fill his mouth. John leaned forward, letting his cock rest deep in Tim's mouth, his pulsing head at the back of Tim's throat.

"Whoooooooo," John breathed out, as he removed his hands from Tim's head, and leaned them against the wall behind them, slightly leaning into Tim's face.

He was relaxing, resting his swollen cock head at the back of Tim's throat. Tim swallowed as John jerked in his mouth. Tim could feel a warm spurt of cum drain into his throat. He swallowed again, and again John spasmed, giggling.

"OOooohh! Ooh! Ooh!"

John began to moan gently, clearly in heaven from this long drawn out orgasm that neither party wanted to end, as Tim started pumping his cock by squeezing his tongue against John's rod, while tensing the back of his throat. John was jerking his whole body sloppily as he giggled, gasped, and choked a few times, but his cock still kept emptying small warm spurts of cum deep into Tim's throat. He eventually got into a slow, sensuous, grinding hump, gyrating while shaking uncontrollably, feeding his electrified man meat into Tim's mouth, draining load after load. John finally withdrew, absolutely spent. As Tim watched the stiff cock come out, he kept a load of cum in his mouth, and he was swishing it around, feeling it's warm silkiness, it's salty, sweet taste. He knew that he would eventually swallow, but he wanted to keep this cum in his mouth forever. It tasted so good! He opened up and showed John and the girls.

"Wow, you really are a cumslut!" John giggled gayly.

After awhile, Jenni mounted Tim's face and was tongued into multiple orgasms. Tim was finally untied and released to go home--for now.

12