Enslaving Elliot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers

Reminding Carla that Elliot was at least partly to blame, and that the blonde doctor wasn't hers, and exactly what she was doing, and most of all mocking the station she was so proud of? Yes, Jordan definitely knew how to get under someone's skin, probably literally as well as figuratively, Carla feeling more humiliated now than she had been all night which was really saying something. However it coincided with Jordan really beginning to ram Carla's rectum, and after being slowly sodomise for what felt like an eternity Carla was ridiculously horny and ready to cum. Even so, it seemed like only just after Jordan's hips began loudly smacking into Carla's ass cheeks that the Latina nurse came, the quickness of it making Carla blush.

In reality it wasn't quite as fast as Carla thought it was, she just got so lost in the pleasure of having erogenous zones never before stimulated being so suddenly and brutally attacked via the now rough butt fucking. That, and sucking Dr Cox's cum from Elliot's ass. Of course it was that pleasure which caused Carla to forget how and where she was for a few glorious moments, Jordan making cum over and over again as she relentlessly ass fucked her.

"I'M BETTER THAN YOU! I'M THE BETTER TOP! ELLIOT IS MINE!" Jordan screamed, vaguely aware that she repeated particularly the last phrase several times, although she was far more concentrated on the joy of sodomising another supposed dominant woman and showing her who's boss. Through it all she came several times herself, although she wasn't the screaming mess that Carla was, a fact which just had Jordan smiling wider.

Of course Jordan intended on at the very least butt fucking Elliot before she was done this evening, which meant not using all her energy to ass fuck Carla. So after ass fucking her defeated rival to a handful of orgasms Jordan abruptly pulled out and admired the sight of Carla's ass hole gaping widely open for the very first time. Then Jordan looked at her pets and smiled.

Carla was still obediently rimming her best friend's butt hole, either because she was looking for more cum or because she just liked the taste. Or because she was just still following orders. Regardless it was glorious, almost as much as the sight of Elliot bobbing her head up and down on Perry's dick. Just before she had become completely lost in butt fucking her defeated foe Jordan had noticed Elliot taking her ex-husband's cock into her mouth, but she had just figured the submissive blonde was trying to perform her usual cleaning duties and maybe get some of her own ass juices in the process. Jordan wouldn't have thought her former hubby would have had another round left in him, and from the looks of him he barely did. In fact it looked kind of painful, which Jordan just loved all the more.

Shortly after Jordan began watching the cock sucking Perry cursed loudly and, unless she was very much mistaken, came in Elliot's mouth. No, the little blonde was clearly gulping down his seed like the greedy cum slut she was, impressively squeezing one more load from the egotistical male's balls. Not that he seemed all that enthusiastic about it.

"Are we done now?" Dr Cox grumbled.

"Oh don't act like you didn't like it." Jordan scoffed.

"Whatever." Dr Cox said dismissively, "Are you leaving now or what?"

"Na, I promised Twinkie a butt fucking first." Jordan pointed out, smiling at her blonde slave before turning to her brunette slave, "And I'll get right on that right after my nurse slut has cleaned my cock of all her slutty ass juices."

This actually caused Dr Cox to become silent again as he watched with interest as his strong-willed friend submitted to yet another debasement, Carla slowly crawling around and taking the strap on that had just been up her ass into her mouth. Of course what was even more amazing was how initial reluctance turned into almost eagerness, Carla's head rapidly bobbing up and down as she sucked Jordan's strap on.

The sight caused his dick to stir, which was literally painful at this point. He desperately needed to get out of here before he passed out or injured himself, ideally without giving Jordan the satisfaction of knowing that at least part of him wanted to stay.

Trying to ignore the grin on his ex-wife's face Dr Cox grumbled, "You said you'd leave-"

"I lied." Jordan interrupted with a shrug, "Sue me."

Dr Cox forced a sigh, turned his back and headed for the door, grumbling as he did so, "Screw this, I'm going to sleep on the couch."

This proved easier said than done as for the next few minutes, although it felt much longer, Dr Cox laid on his couch listening to irritatingly loud screams of pleasure, the grouchy doctor doing his best to ignore them and relax. Luckily he was very, very tired and as those long minutes ticked by his eyelids finally began to close.

The last thing Dr Cox had before he went to sleep was Blondie screaming, "Yes, yes, yesssssss fuck me, fuck my slutty dyke ass! Oh Mistress Jordan! Fuck me! Fuck my slave ass! Fuck it! Ohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers