Monica The Slut 01

Story Info
Monica from Friends begins her slutty journey.
1.2k words
14.7k
18
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Monica The Slut 01

By : DickThePimp

A series of short stories about Monica (Courteney Cox) from the sitcom Friends being a wild, freaky slut behind her husband Chandler's back

Monica was walking down the street after work yesterday when she saw what she thought looked like a homeless guy pissing in an alley way.

She doesn't usually take notice of homeless guys pissing in an alley, but lately her hormones have been raging outta control.

Her husband Chandler just isn't getting the job done at home, so Monica has been looking around for some extra help with the extremely fun work load.

Monica is hot. Really hot. Long dark hair. Mostly straight with a little bit of a poofy wave to it. She's had her hair in a ponytail yesterday. She had on a really tight white turtleneck top and really tight white jeans on as well. A black g string barely sticking out of the top of her white jeans. Her very perky C cup breasts looking so nice in that tight top with her white satin bra under it.

She stopped next to the alley, on her way to the subway, to watch the old, fat, gruff looking homeless dude piss an impressive amount of urine all over the stack of broken down cardboard boxes in front of him. They were soaked with his piss.

Monica stood there with her arms crossed under her breasts, leaning against the brick building, her black pocketbook hanging off of her shoulder. She started rubbing her left nipple through her top and bra as she watched that disgusting old guy keep pissing.

Monica was turned on watching a guy she would normally never even look twice at, piss in an alley. She knew right then that her hormones were raging outta control... but she didn't mind at all.

The homeless guy noticed her and belched. He was half drunk. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT, BITCH??" He yelled at her, still pissing... still belching.

Monica just shrugged her shoulders at him. He snickered.

"You like watching me piss, huh?" The homeless guy smirked so damn wide, so cocky and disgusting looking.

Monica nodded yes. She then looked around nervously to make sure no one walking by saw her nod yes. She was embarrassed by her excitement at watching the old weirdo piss, but she also was really turned on by it. She couldn't control her raging hormones at all.

"Come on over and hold it for me, baby. Ha!" The old ugly freak waved Monica over. Dude was still pissing. He may have set a world record or something for pissing.

Monica looked around, still nervous and ashamed... but also still excited as well.

She finally walked over to the guy, avoiding the piss soaked stack of cardboard boxes, stooping right beside the very smelly, old, fat, very scruffy homeless guy with the long, messy gray beard. He smelled so bad, Monica kept fanning the air around her face.

The old guy reached out and roughly grabbed Monica's left tit, squeezing it really hard, smirking so nasty at her... as he kept on pissing.

Monica closed her eyes and moaned, giving in to her darkest, most perverse desires. Chandler's small dick and kinda vanilla lovemaking skills just aren't cutting it anymore for her.

Especially when she looked down at the old dude's 8 inch pissing dick. It's super fat and wrinkled and dirty as hell looking. Covered with dirty looking, gray public hair. His fat balls so hairy and dirty looking as well.

"Suck it, whore. NOW!" The old homeless weirdo grabbed Monica's dark hair and yanked her down to the ground, laughing so mockingly at her.

Monica didn't struggle. She went right to her knees, getting splashed immediately by a wet wave of smelly urine. Monica licked her lips, tasting it. It was so strong, and smelled like bleach. So pungent.

The old dude pointed his meaty, wrinkled dick right at Monica's gorgeous, filthy lust fueled face and pissed right in it, soaking her hair too. Monica took a deep breath, eyes closed. ""Open up, whore! NOW!"

Monica obeyed, opening her mouth slowly. The rush of piss that shoots right in there was almost overwhelming. The old perv just laughed, his mighty wave of strong urine filling Monica's mouth, pouring out of the corners of it. She gulped the mouthful down and opened back up immediately.

The old dude filled Monica's mouth three times before he stopped pissing. She very eagerly drank it all, moaning so loud, it echoed throughout the entire alley. The homeless dude laughing, loving how turned on the gorgeous brunette was by his stinky piss.

Monica didn't need any further instruction. She sucked that fat, piss dribbling dick furiously. She bobbed her head wildly on it, her lips dancing so fast up and down that beefy, wrinkled shaft. Her ponytail flew around as Monica ravenously sucked that fat fucking old dick clean. The old dude holding her head and furiously fucking her mouth at the same time.

A few minutes later, Monica was bent over, hands on the brick building, her white jeans and black g string around her ankles. The old dude ass fucking her senseless.

He may be old and stinky, and really, really hairy, but he can fuck. That huge dick spreading Monica's rosebud wide as it thrust up it all the fucking way, deep dicking her tight ass senseless.

He was roughly groping her luscious tits through her top and bra as he slammed up Monica's gorgeous, firm ass.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! GOD DAMN!!!!! FUCK MY TIGHT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Monica's head was swinging around as she smacked the brick building, her ass on fire from the brutal ass banging she was getting from the old, smelly, homeless bum.

He started pissing in her ass as he deep dicked her butt, balls deep. Those fat hairy nuts slapped against Monica's cum dripping labia over and over. She violently came three times, her milky nut shooting out all over the dark pavement below. Piss and pussy cream everywhere. So fucking messy and awesome.

"TAKE IT YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLUT! YEAH!!! I'M GONNA FUCK YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY, BITCH!!!! YOU WANT THAT, DON'T YOU, WHORE???"

"GOD YES!! I WANT IT SO FUCKING BADDDDDDDDDD!!!! MAKE ME YOUR FILTHY PISS BITCH!!! FUCK!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Monica was grinning from ear to ear, absolutely loving being such a filthy, trashy slut... behind her husband's back.

Monica whipoed out her phone and called Chandler. "Hey, babe. OH GODDDDDDD!!!! Yeah, I'm fine. I just called to tell YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! That I'm gonna be late. The subway is PACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...... YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! See you later. Bye!" Monica tossed her phone at her bag.

The old guys laughed, loving that Monica lied to her idiot husband while he was ass banging her silly. He grunted real loud and started cum dumped up her beautiful ass. His huge load of watery jizz filling her brutally battered ass, and pouring back out as he pulled out. The old guys slapped Monica's ass and belched.

"Thanks, slut. See ya tomorrow. Ha!" He walked off, his dick still hanging outta his ripped, filthy pants.

Monica was grinning so happy. She realized she was gonna be a slut forever. And she was so OK with it. She craved sex. Dirty, filthy sex. And if Chandler couldn't give it to her.... Then she would get it herself. Wherever she could.

It was the start of a new era for Monica Gellar-Bing. Her slut era. Real nasty... real, real slutty. And she was so fucking exited about it.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate it... More Monica being a slut in the works

Nyguy99Nyguy99over 2 years ago

Wow man! This went all the way there. What a depraved little story about Monica being a dirty slut! Loved it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bernadette Gets Penny a Job Bernadette gets Penny an interview at Zangen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bernadette Gets a Promotion Bernadette convinces the board to promote her.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Jennifer Aniston on Japanese TV Actress on foreign TV talk show gets a bukkake during interview.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
More Stories