Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see him watching me and I didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me struggle. But the sharp stones were doing their damage, and I could barely make it, no grace, no sexy catwalk, just discomfort.

The beach was far busier than when I had first arrived, people desiring to get the last rays of the sun after the late afternoon shower. A family of four was staking out their claim on the sand to my right. They carried coolers, so they planned a BBQ, I suspected.

Two surfers with their boards marched towards the water out ahead, and though they glanced at me, I must have looked totally unappealing, in a baggy sweatshirt and limping, almost shuffling along. And a boy and his girlfriend, probably high schoolers, walked nearby holding hands, he was carrying a picnic basket.

Tears started coming to my eyes, thinking of the romance that they felt and the humiliation that engulfed me. I was going to stop them, but I could see they were not wearing watches.

A jogger was coming along the beach. I veered towards the water, as the jogger closed the distance. "Excuse me, Sir," I called out. "Can you tell me what time it is?" I was not sure what I wanted, for him to stop or just to call out the time. He stopped.

"Hi, it's about 4:40," he said as he slowed, his eyes checking out the sight before him. "Are you ok?" he asked?

"Yeah, sure, just wondered what time it was," I responded.

"I was just wondering, 'cos it looked like you were limping." He must have been in good shape, because I noticed he was talking normally, while I would have been huffing and puffing for breath. "Uh, no, just a blister on one of my feet, that's all," I lied.

"Anything else?" he asked, and then I realized that I had unconsciously allowed my gaze to fall to his crotch, noticing the bulge already growing. Surely the way I looked now was not sexy, but he was interested.

"No, that's ok, I have to get going," I said, realizing Master was waiting.

"Maybe I'll see you again some time. Thanks." And I turned away and headed towards the cars, the limp less pronounced as I was getting used to the rocks.

As I neared, I could feel the spider cords sliding and making slight squishy noises. My juices were flowing like a river and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I walked up to Master, who ordered me to kick off my shoes and get into a display position. I obeyed immediately despite the fact that we were in the bay of a public car park bordering the beach.

Relieved to be barefoot, I spread my legs and locked my hands behind my neck, forcing my breasts to press outward beneath the sweat top. By lifting my hands, the sweatshirt rode well above my hips to reveal the spider and chain bondage. I prayed no one was looking.

"Have a nice walk, slut?" he laughingly asked, circling his slut, knowing there was no answer other than "Yes, Master" that I could give.

"Why did you decide to ask the jogger about the time, and not someone else?"

"Master, I ..."

"Wait, slut, we need to correct something right now. You are no longer an 'I'. You will refer to yourself in the third person, or using some identifying phrase such as 'your slut' or 'this fucking cunt'. Do you understand?"

How demeaning, but of course this slut responded, "Yes, Master, your kajira understands."

"Continue with your answer, slut."

"Master, your slut could see he had a watch, and she did not want to appear in front of the family with the two children," I answered truthfully. As I was completing my answer, his hands had gone under the shirt, and his fingers were sliding under two of the spider cords. He intentionally pulled outward, making them dig deeper, as if that was possible.

I let out an audible moan of anguish and hopelessness, and he just laughed at my plight.

"These cords are sopping wet, slut," he announced, making no attempt to keep his voice down. "Are you enjoying this, kajira Ev?"

"No, Master, they hurt and my feet..."

He suddenly drove his fingers under the cords and into my abused pussy. "Incorrect, slut," he hissed. You may not say "my anything." You own nothing anymore, slut, not your feet, not your pussy, not even your name. Do not refer to anything as my or mine and do not use first person pronouns in any way, shape or form."

Using his fingers in my pussy as leverage, he practically lifted me off the ground and pulled me closer to himself. With an unpleasant smile, more like a smirk on his face, he kissed me once again as a Master kisses his slave, leaving me panting and like putty in his hand. He seemed to sense that his fingers were driving me to the edge of a powerful orgasm, and he suddenly pulled out

"Noooooooooo..." I whimpered, but he just laughed, knowing what I was thinking.

He ordered me to Nadu, and I quickly fell to my knees, spread them wide, and awaited my next humiliation. He reached for my bag and pulled out my cell phone. "Call your roomie and tell her what I told you," he said, handing me the phone.

I dialled and prayed Rika would not pick up, afraid of what questions she would ask. Her answering machine responded after six rings, and I sighed a prayer of thanks.

"Hi, it's..." I hesitated, not sure if I would be punished for using either my name or the word "me." I raised my eyes to Master and he smiled knowingly at my concern. "...it's your sweetheart," and I gave a silly laugh. "Hey, met a friend from high school at the beach, and gonna spend the next day or two at her place, catching up on old times, k? See you Sunday sometime, love you, bye!"

I disconnected and handed the phone back to Master. "Nice work, slut," he praised, and I actually appreciated his words. He now had me for at least 48 hours.

"Master, may your slut speak?"

"Yes, what do you want, cunt?"

"Um, Master, your slave does have studying to do this weekend and a paper due on Monday and she ..."

"Yes, yes, I am sure you do. Don't worry; you will be back to your place in plenty of time on Sunday, with a whole new outlook on life. Now, stand up and let's get going," he said, as I began to rise.

He grabbed my bag, tossed the phone in it, and handed it to me. "We can't leave your car parked here all night, so you go get it and drive back over here. Follow me and we'll take it to a friend's shop where you can park it and get it on Sunday. Walk barefoot and see if you remember the kajira way to walk, as though your ankles are chained. Now get," and with that, he lifted the back of the sweatshirt and slapped my ass, making me jump and exclaim. He simply laughed.

I walked as though my ankles were separated by only a few inches of chain, and the movement again reminded me of the spider legs and chain that encased my pussy. I wanted to get in my car and flee, but I couldn't, padlocked as I was. There was no choice but to return to Simon and follow him as I had been ordered.

As I neared his SUV, he started up and I followed him out onto Pacific Coast Highway, headed back into town. We turned off a few miles later and zigzagged through several streets. My mind was a mess and I was so uncomfortable, shackled as I was.

After a few more turns, I saw him put on his right blinker and for the first time tried to think where we were. He turned into a small parking lot and then I realized. It was an adult book and novelty shop. In gaudy neon the lights declared that they did piercing and tattooing.

He parked and so did I. I thought I would just get out of my car and into his, but instead he got out first and walked to my door as I was opening it.

"Hand me your bag, slut." I obeyed and he tossed it into the trunk of his car. "Let's go say hi to my friend," and he reached down and grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the back door of the shop.

"Oh, wait a sec. Raise your hands up over your head." When I obeyed, he began to lift the sweatshirt and I immediately lowered my hands and exclaimed, "Wait, Master..."

His reaction was swift and without mercy. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head downward. He quickly administered 6 hard slaps on my exposed ass, as I yelped and begged him to stop.

"When I," slapppp, "tell you to do something," slapppp slappppp, "you do it, no complaints," slappppp, "no delay," slapppp, slapppp. "Do you understand, slave?" he asked, jerking my head upward. I nodded quickly and he jerked my hair harder. "Answer correctly, kajira!"

"Yes, Master, your slave understands," I choked out with tears running down my cheeks.

He lifted the sweatshirt completely off, and there I stood, naked except for his bondage and my hoop earrings.

"Now, let's go, and don't disobey me again!" and he led me to the back door of the shop.

To be continued ...

Please let me know if you enjoyed the sharing of our experience so far ...