All Comments on 'Enter the Cat Ch. 04'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CyaniteCyaniteover 12 years ago
yay!

I was super excited to see another chapter. :) I've been checking daily for more to this and TLAS. You're a wonderful writer. I can't wait to read more! Happy writings!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 12 years ago
Good world-building

You have a way of writing the everyday boring activities that isn't found in most stories, because those things are less interesting. But here it gives the story a sense of reality and normality. That and your attention to detail when it comes to the habits and characteristics of the werecats makes your world feel very solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree with Curiously_Looking. The way the world building is subtly weaved through the everyday routine is amazing.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
great story

just hard to follow chronologiclly with the parrel story lines, but i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a w e s o m e

Thanks so much for updating this story.

I was so happy when I saw a new chapter was posted.

I really hope your mothers health improves.

Best wishes from one of your groupies

<3

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Your voice has been much missed...

And it's delightful to have you back.

So sorry to learn about your mother's illness and all the heartache that goes with it.

Thanks for this latest installment of ETC.

You're about the only Literotica author whose work written in the present tense sounds okay to me. Usually it seems as if the author has not gotten past the initial stages of creating a story when it's in present tense---just a bit past the original outline. For whatever reason, this story and TLS, both fly off the page like thread on a spinning wheel. I feel so strongly about it that I often close a new story when I find it written "as it happens." But I'm mighty glad I didn't let my prejudice stop me from reading these.

In this chapter I was very glad to get the explanation as to why Micah mounted the still leery Rosie. It had seemed so drastically wrong when we read about it in TLS. Now that you've explained about the signals Rosie was giving, it makes sense. Plus we see Micah's concern that he was cutting off his nose, as it were.

Can't say that I'm feeling any warmer towards Wade. Seems to me that a leader who has to resort to tearing up the flesh of his subordinates, as a true lashing does, doesn't have much of a hold on them in the first place. I guess with the ability to heal when shifting may keep Micah from being forever scarred by the punishment. And hearing Micah's internal dialog shows that he accepted it. Wade will have to do something major for me to care about his character or see him as a strong alpha again.

Anyhow, you see by my comments just how engaged in your stories I have become.

Your work is valued and I appreciate your generosity in sharing it, particularly as your family goes through tough times.

iloveawereiloveawereover 12 years ago
I had know idea

Wow this was a winner. I did not realize that Wade had him whipped that bad. Rosy does not know any of this. Reading ETC really makes me dislike Edwin even more. I hope someone starts to tell Rosy how a she-cats signals can give off her interest in the males.

I so enjoy reading your stories thanks for posting. I know having a sick parent is troubling my prayers are with you and your family.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years ago
Welcome Back!

I have been checking the new lists every day and my eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw you had posted. I am in love with this series and To Love A Stray.

This was a really great chapter and it cleared up a few things for me :)

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Welcome back!!! I am another fan who has missed your writings.

I am sending you my heart felt regards and prayers for your Mom. Please as a caretaker take care of yourself along with caring for your family.

I am a fan that checks regularly to see if you have been able to send us more of your wonderful stories.

Take care!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I love it!

But I am slightly confused about why Doc would be looking for her clan. I thought it had been established that Rosy, Sam and Mitchell at least had the same mother. But then, maybe I have mistaken the timing of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uh

ok i like most of this but i feel like i have missed things. am i supposed to flip back and forth between this and tlas or what?

zoyiabzoyiabover 12 years ago
love it

Im sooo glad you had time for another installment. Reading things from Micha's point of view helps me be more understanding of what he does. I also like that you incorporated another posters comment from TLS about rosy being drugged and held against her will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous