Entwined.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The encounter last Wednesday had thrown everything into the air. His body kept remembering every place where it was touched by the older man. A shaft of hot light now invaded the calm routine he had made for himself. As much as Alex didn't want his world interrupted, part of him liked it. Maybe, after several years of asexuality, his mind and body was ready. It certainly was ready last Wednesday.

The week passed. Alex tried to hold on to all that was familiar, but he knew things would never be the same ever again. Next Wednesday was approaching, and he was

anticipating it with a mixture of fear, desire and arousal. His meditation was echoing with sexual thoughts. He looked at himself in the mirror as Sydney would - gazing over his shoulder at his slender toned back, his round peach of a bottom, and his long, smooth legs. He wanted those seasoned older hands upon him again. Alex counted the days.

*******

Wednesday arrived. Sydney had written twenty emails explaining his wish to cancel.... And deleted all of them. His uncertainty was

eating him alive. It was like a tug of war between what was right, and what was perfect. And here he was, at his desk, his finger on the delete button again. He bit into his knuckles, trying to tear himself away from the images and thoughts that tormented his mind.

He had always been a good decision maker. He hadn't made a career as a top level art dealer by waffling and wallowing. He had prided himself on his sharp instinct. Now he was paralyzed by desire. The beep announced an arrival at the gate. Sydney, took a deep breath, looked out the window... the little car idled in the distance. Sydney's loins tingled.

With baited breath, Sydney answered his front door. He closed his eyes as the door swung open. He heard that bewitching little giggle. "What's the matter? Sun getting in your eyes?" Sydney slowly opened them. There he was, Alex, looking even more beautiful than last time. He was in a different teaching outfit, the T-shirt even tighter, exposing a slice of honey colored stomach; the shorts even shorter, revealing almost every last inch of those smooth long muscled legs. Alex had an innocent smile on his face. As if he wasn't aware of how seductive he looked. He cocked one shoulder forward. "I hope I'm not violating any dress code here".

Sydney licked his dry lips. He gazed at his son wordlessly. "Alex.... you....need to know something." Alex stepped back slightly.

His smile diminished. "What? What's the big something?" Alex felt like a whore who had overextended himself. A rush of shame

suddenly blanketed his boylike euphoria. Sydney took a deep breath in "You... are amazing. I never met anyone like you. It's just that.." Alex felt a new emotion sweep in - something akin to care. He saw a welling of sadness in the older man's eyes. He reached out and took Sydney's hand. "Don't worry. Whatever it is, you can tell me." Sydney pulled his hand away. "No. It's just too complicated. It would be too much for you". Alex ran his fingers through Sydney's hair and along his jawline... "I'm a big boy. Try me..." Sydney was caving in. He looked into those clear blue green eyes. Inviting and strong and innocent. They were his eyes.

His gaze lowered and happened upon that sliver of tattoo on his son's right hip. "I'm ready for my lesson."

They set up in a different room, a big attic space with arched windows. the roof pitched high above them. And there was a ten foot stretch of mirror against one wall. Alex put his iPod into the sound system. A soothing choral tone came forth. Deep slow Brazilian drums, then a cello. The music had a hypnotic effect. Sydney sat obediently facing his teacher, a candle burning between them. He felt like he was gazing across time at his younger self. Alex met him with a calm gaze. He unfolded his legs and laid them out in a near split. He brought his palms to the floor and walked them towards the candle. "Mirror me." he said to Sydney. The throbbing music seemed to loosen the older man's muscles. Sydney opened his legs, not quite as far as his son could, and leaned forward. They were only two feet apart, separated by the flicker of the candle. "Sydney, this is only our second lesson... and I see you are closed off in many ways. The big house is your cocoon, you are detached.. even from yourself." He leaned forward even more, his shimmering thighs splayed out to either side. Sydney groaned as he tried to mirror his son's incredible limberness. Alex took pleasure in the hunger he saw in his student's eyes. "You need to unwrap that part of yourself and set it free" Alex said to Sydney. It was rote yoga teacher talk... but somehow it came from his heart. This connection was hard to explain.. Alex felt a chemical attraction for Sydney, this beautiful tortured older version of himself. He had no idea - yet - where this chemistry was taking them.

Alex reached forward and took Sydney's hands. Their fingers interlaced. Sydney felt the soft strong clasp of his son's slender hands, and he got hard. He felt his thoughts, his fears melting away, but like a drowning swimmer, he tried to stay afloat. Alex's soft smile glowed through the candle flame, and his blue green eyes sparkled.

"I see a lot of me in you" Alex whispered. Sydney let out an incoherent gasp. His fingers tightened around Alex's, and their faces drew nearer. Alex came to within a fraction of an inch of kissing the older man, their eyes locked. Then Alex playfully pushed back. And Sydney lost control.. He lunged over the candle, and fell on top of Alex. Hot wax sprayed on them. Sydney's breathing was fast and hard, his eyes hungry. Alex laughed, and let Sydney pin his arms back. "Uh oh, the beast is out of his cage... Ummmmm!" Sydney ground his hips into Alex, opened his mouth, and planted a deep kiss onto him. Their tongues wrestled. Sydney's mouth tasted like Alex to Alex, with aroused him even more.. Teacher and student moaned muffled gasps into each others' mouths. Alex could have fought off the older man, but he yielded. He offered token resistance, which only aroused Sydney more. He ripped Alex's shirt right up the middle, exposing his smooth chest. Alex's nipples were rock hard, Sydney flicked them with his tongue. Then he ripped the rest of the shirt off and flipped Alex over. Alex helped Sydney then by slipping his tiny shorts down his long legs, and with a shake of his ankle tossed them into the corner.

He raised his perfect round bottom into the air... and in between heavy gasps, Alex said "I'm ready."

Sydney removed his clothes hastily, and brought his erection right up to the cleft of Alex's ass. As soon as the tip grazed the soft smooth opening, Alex let out a high pitched gasp. "Oh yes, now! There's a bottle of oil in my yoga bag" he said in a heavy uncontrolled whisper. But Alex was already moist... His body was drenched in sweat. And then Sydney poured a handful of body oil between Alex's cheeks. His prone backside glistened – and a faint moan of surrender escaped Alex's throat. Sydney, unthinking now, brought his engorged self up to Alex's anus, and applied pressure.

Alex arched up, as if to help. Sydney grasped both of Alex's hips, and pushed himself in.

Alex opened around Sydney, letting him in. Sydney felt Alex close around him like a warm glove. A sound like a cry and a groan and a scream welled up from the core of Alex. Sydney went in deeper. He leaned atop Alex, kissing the back of his neck. He ran his tongue along his son's honey skin – while he thrust ever deeper into the his velvety core. The Sydney pulled halfway out, and thrust in again, gently. The long gliding sensation made him quake. It drove Alex wild. He was pulling at his own hair.

Sydney was spellbound by this boy's almost seizure like ecstasy. He started pumping harder. He pressed his chest into Alex's back. A perfect fit.

And then, that thought crept into Sydney's mind. "He's your son".. the whisper started repeating. Over and over. Sydney tried to drown out the voice. "Your son... Your son.

You're fucking your son." Sydney paused. Sweat dripped off his chest onto Alex's back.

"What's the matter?" Alex said in a hoarse whisper... "Why did you stop?"

Sydney pulled about halfway out. The moist tightness was unbearable. "Unnghh", Sydney groaned. "Evelyn....." The words welled up in his throat, but stopped. He placed his palm gently down on the soft smooth skin just above Alex's bottom. He squirmed.

"Evelyn.... Your mother...." Alex was breathing hard... "Yes? What about her?"

"I don't know how to say this...." Alex twisted around, and looked up at Sydney.

"What about mom?" Sydney's fingers traveled lightly along Alex's ribs. "I knew her once." Desire and shame were playing a ruthless tug of war inside Sydney's head. But he remained rock hard, and halfway buried inside his son. "I knew her about 22 years ago. We had a fling...."

"What are you saying?", Alex said. Sydney looked down at the innocent, inquisitive eyes.... Alex's expression started changing. "You knew my mom 22 years ago... and –"

Alex's brow furrowed. And in Sydney's head, desire won the tug of war game. This beautiful boy beneath him was going to know in a matter of moments... Sydney leaned down, pressing his full weight onto Alex. He brought his lips right up to Alex's ear.

"Evelyn and I had a brief affair." He slowly thrust himself deeper into Alex's fully dilated rectum. "Evelyn got pregnant." Sydney pulled out halfway, and thrust in again, even deeper. Alex began to struggle. His mind began to focus. Then Sydney slammed into him again. "She had the baby.... It was you."

The sound that came out of Alex was somewhere between terror and ecstasy. He reached forward and clawed at the hard wood floor. Sydney gripped Alex's shoulders for traction, and began pumping furiously into him. All logic had gone out of his mind. The lovely body beneath him squirmed and bucked.

"And you grew into this beautiful creature, and you came back. And now I'm fucking you!" Alex writhed from side to side. He was totally pinned. Sydney grabbed a handful of Alex's hair, and yanked his head up. "Dad! Gentle!"

Alex reached up and ran his fingers along Sydneys' jawline. Sydney took the fingers into his mouth, and sucked on them. Sydney cupped Alex's throat. His thrusts were deep and hard now. "You're my son, and I love you.... And I want you!" The smooth taut body beneath him quivered. "You can have me.... Dad!' The two of them, teacher and pupil; father and son, entwined. Sweaty smooth limbs grappled each other. Torsos heaved, hips writhed. The rhythm became faster and more pronounced. Alex was pulling at his own hair to stifle the wordless pleasure that radiated up into him. "Dad! Give it to me!" And finally, his father drew back, filled his lungs, paused, and slammed furiously into his son,

exploding in an all consuming climax. His hot semen shot up into Alex, filling his darkest corners. Alex came at the same time, spraying his cum all over the floor. He let out a choked gasp, his muscles tensed up, his body drawn back like a bow. Sydney wrapped his arms tightly around his son's chest, pressing them ever closer to one another. He could hear his son's heartbeat. They continued to slam up into each other for almost a full minute, until their single orgasm finally subsided.

Sweat drenched, and love soaked, Sydney rolled off of Alex. Alex rolled onto his side, and their gaze met. No more secrets. The lovers put their arms around each other's waists and pulled together in a long deep kiss. A kiss that seemed to last forever.

Father and son were reunited, at last.

THE END

12